FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fetish dress code

Fetish dress code

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acDreamy OP   Man  over a year ago

Wirral

I am thinking of attending a fetish night at a club but, as a man, was wondering what to wear to this sort of event.

If you are a man, any ideas? If you are a lady, what do you like to see men wearing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Leather or PVC

By *intage PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Herts

Black suit

Wirral

"Leather or PVC"

Sometimes it looks a bit gay. I have no problem with that but it's not what I am looking to attract.

Wirral

"Black suit "

I'm not sure that feels fetish enough but thanks for the suggestion.

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

L plates

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

The event in question will have a dress code. It might be an idea to contact the organisers of the event

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Leather butchers apron & elbow length gloves.

Black suit, latex tie

Leather trousers, harness around chest/ropework

Big stompy boots, leather shorts & belt

Or I've seen a few wear kilts with harnesses and boots. Be imaginative. What makes you feel good?

Wirral

"Leather butchers apron & elbow length gloves.

Black suit, latex tie

Or I've seen a few wear kilts with harnesses and boots. Be imaginative. What makes you feel good?

"

Thanks for your comments. That sounds good.

[Removed by poster at 21/07/21 22:18:18]

Leeds

"Leather or PVC

Sometimes it looks a bit gay. I have no problem with that but it's not what I am looking to attract. "

I think you will find lots of straight men at fetish events wear leather or pvc

"Leather butchers apron & elbow length gloves.

Black suit, latex tie

"

These are sexy suggestions

Wirral

"Leather or PVC

Sometimes it looks a bit gay. I have no problem with that but it's not what I am looking to attract.

I think you will find lots of straight men at fetish events wear leather or pvc"

Great. Thanks. X

Leeds

You could be naked except for a cock cage.

A bonnet, nappy and dummy

A pony head, hooves and a tail butt plug

These are all outfits I have seen at fet events

Wirral

Crikey, they might be a bit much for my first time! X

By *asterRopeKnotMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Check the event listing, they will have details of the dress code, usually all black, no trainers etc "make an effort". If you're in doubt drop the event organiser a line and I'm sure they will give you some guidance

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

As suggested speak to the organiser, some are helpful and others (not mentioning names) are dreadful.

If I am planning on playing my go to outfit is black latex shirt, leather kilt or leather trousers. If I am dressing up I go to Victorian gothic (think Coppola's Dracula).

Most places allow all black, or traditional or leather kilts. Non-fascist military outfits are a good bet, as are historical military outfits. Steampunk and gothic is fun.

PVC and rubber are cheap and cheerful.

Looks at outfits online and see what appeals. Good Luck

Wirral

"As suggested speak to the organiser, some are helpful and others (not mentioning names) are dreadful.

If I am planning on playing my go to outfit is black latex shirt, leather kilt or leather trousers. If I am dressing up I go to Victorian gothic (think Coppola's Dracula).

Most places allow all black, or traditional or leather kilts. Non-fascist military outfits are a good bet, as are historical military outfits. Steampunk and gothic is fun.

PVC and rubber are cheap and cheerful.

Looks at outfits online and see what appeals. Good Luck"

Thanks

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

My normal has been stompy boots, black combats and black shirt although often a plain black sleeveless top underneath if I am planning on doing rope work as it is more comfortable to loose the shirt if moving around lots tying rope

If I was going to a fetishism night with Sir, he'd be in a dark suit; either with a tie or with top button undone, to show his authority over me.

"Leather or PVC

Sometimes it looks a bit gay. I have no problem with that but it's not what I am looking to attract. "

I've bought the Mr some nice pvc pants on love honey! Definitely worth an investment

Wirral

Thanks everyone. I will check them out!

"I am thinking of attending a fetish night at a club but, as a man, was wondering what to wear to this sort of event.

If you are a man, any ideas? If you are a lady, what do you like to see men wearing?"

Absolutely depends on the club. Does it have a website or Instagram? Look on there to see what others have been wearing. Black trousers and a black smart shirt are a good start.

Usually the events have dress code.

At a bare minimum, if you are not comfortable jumping into kinky fetish wear yet, full black is the way to go.

If you are comfortable wearing fetish clothing, you could choose based on the role you play. As a sub, I wear a black pvc underwear with a zip that goes from front to the back. If you are dominant, you can go for vampire or gothic style. Just search for fetish wear on sex shopping websites, you will find plenty of ideas.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I tend to go in my priestly vestments, but all black as a minimum, no trainers or jeans and if the event has a theme stick to it.

Torture Garden is the only place I know that has a very strict dress code, which they do enforce.

Straight jacket + orthopedic medical stuff.. Straps

Wirral

"Straight jacket + orthopedic medical stuff.. Straps "

I think being immobilised might be a bit nerve wracking!

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

Lots and lots of latex!!!!

"Straight jacket + orthopedic medical stuff.. Straps

I think being immobilised might be a bit nerve wracking! "

I think that is the point

"Lots and lots of latex!!!! "

Sweat baby sweat!

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

When we go to fetish events and parties my Master will tend to wear a black suit or a leather kilt but as others have said wear what you feel comfortable in.

k

I wore a coin jangly bra, with a clear pvc hooded rain poncho +mirror circles (courtesy of one of the commonwealth games ) and silver hot pants to a TG night.. . I think my bf wore a lab coat + apron with green glass goggles , or maybe it was a gas mask... It was a long time ago

He wore a matrix leather coat (floor-length) on another visit - bloody hot and some customised jacket with feathers +trouser affair another time i think

There were lots of military outfits i think for the men

Wirral

Thanks everyone. Now I just have to hope people talk to me!

A French Maids outfit

chastity device

and a Gimp mask

Wirral

Do people really turn up like that?

"Do people really turn up like that? "

Where the heck are you going.. Fetish nights are full on!

I’m a Dom and always go in Black or a suit.

Obviously it’s all down to you as a person, I’ve even seen people dress as a horse or lamp shade.

Everyone is different.

D

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Most blokes seem to favour a dark three-piece suit, to the point where it's a running gag in my circles.

I tend to just wear combat boots, combat trousers, and a sleeveless top... and then get entirely naked at the first available opportunity.

Not in the bar, though. Nobody wants my dick near their drink.

will PM you a pic of us heading into a fetish event

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some good ideas here, though I appreciate the facilities to enjoy my fetishes, rather than getting an outfit for the purposes of attendance.

I love men in wetsuit type kit, though flippers could make moving around harder. Uniforms of many types can be hot. A cop could be a draw. Overall, you'll see the dress code requirements for each event.

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

Excellent thred this..in my beginners days i came..not literally in Cycle gear..something i was always confident in even going shopping or to the pub so its bolstering your confidence to wear something even just a little different..people will always chat if your relaxed and feel good and your clothing isn't itching or falling dowm !!

Beat wishes and good luck

Martin

Wirral

"I’m a Dom and always go in Black or a suit.

Obviously it’s all down to you as a person, I’ve even seen people dress as a horse or lamp shade.

Everyone is different.

D"

A lamp shade!

Wirral

"Most blokes seem to favour a dark three-piece suit, to the point where it's a running gag in my circles.

I tend to just wear combat boots, combat trousers, and a sleeveless top... and then get entirely naked at the first available opportunity.

Not in the bar, though. Nobody wants my dick near their drink. "

A black suit doesn't seem fetishy enough (if that's a word).

Wirral

"Some good ideas here, though I appreciate the facilities to enjoy my fetishes, rather than getting an outfit for the purposes of attendance.

I love men in wetsuit type kit, though flippers could make moving around harder. Uniforms of many types can be hot. A cop could be a draw. Overall, you'll see the dress code requirements for each event. "

I would roast in a wetsuit! I suppose it might cushion the blow from a flogger though!

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We went to a fetish event on Wednesday, I wore shoes, black trousers, grey shirt, braces, sleeves rolled up with collar button undone, there were several guys in suites I would have worn a 3 piece and black tie had it not been so hot. One guy even wore a tux and dickie bow. There were also people in riding attire. It really does depend on how you would like to present yourself and what makes you feel comfortable unless the venue has a specific dress code or theme.

Mr Hayes

Wirral

"Excellent thred this..in my beginners days i came..not literally in Cycle gear..something i was always confident in even going shopping or to the pub so its bolstering your confidence to wear something even just a little different..people will always chat if your relaxed and feel good and your clothing isn't itching or falling dowm !!

Beat wishes and good luck

Martin "

Thanks. I have decided to go for leather trousers and a top. Comfortable and not too extreme for my first time!

Leeds

" I have decided to go for leather trousers and a top. "

Have you changed your mind about leather looking "gay" ?

Wirral

" I have decided to go for leather trousers and a top.

Have you changed your mind about leather looking "gay" ?"

Sorry if I caused confusion. Of course it does not all look like that.

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Most blokes seem to favour a dark three-piece suit, to the point where it's a running gag in my circles.

Not in the bar, though. Nobody wants my dick near their drink.

A black suit doesn't seem fetishy enough (if that's a word). "

I thought that too, but six years spent in fetish clubs crammed with guys in dark three-piece suits suggested otherwise.

I don't know how they don't just die of heat. Far too many layers.

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

Tights..no knickers..mini skirt satin blouse n heels

Wirral

"Tights..no knickers..mini skirt satin blouse n heels"

Perhaps not for me!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Fetish nights at any club, expect you to turn up in something a little more daring than all black clothing. Certainly if you want to stand out from the crowd a bit more.

So how about a biker boots, kilt, leather waistcoat and top hat, put in a monocle and you’ll stand out. Seen this especially at Goth events.

Or just Google fetish outfit for guys and check out the images. Either way try to be more creative than the majority and enjoy

Wirral

"Fetish nights at any club, expect you to turn up in something a little more daring than all black clothing. Certainly if you want to stand out from the crowd a bit more.

So how about a biker boots, kilt, leather waistcoat and top hat, put in a monocle and you’ll stand out. Seen this especially at Goth events.

Or just Google fetish outfit for guys and check out the images. Either way try to be more creative than the majority and enjoy "

Thanks.

"We went to a fetish event on Wednesday, I wore shoes, black trousers, grey shirt, braces, sleeves rolled up with collar button undone, there were several guys in suites I would have worn a 3 piece and black tie had it not been so hot. One guy even wore a tux and dickie bow. There were also people in riding attire. It really does depend on how you would like to present yourself and what makes you feel comfortable unless the venue has a specific dress code or theme.

Mr Hayes "

Ooooo riding attire

Wirral

"We went to a fetish event on Wednesday, I wore shoes, black trousers, grey shirt, braces, sleeves rolled up with collar button undone, there were several guys in suites I would have worn a 3 piece and black tie had it not been so hot. One guy even wore a tux and dickie bow. There were also people in riding attire. It really does depend on how you would like to present yourself and what makes you feel comfortable unless the venue has a specific dress code or theme.

Mr Hayes

Ooooo riding attire "

Are we talking jodhpurs, boots and a helmet?

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Mr Hayes

Ooooo riding attire

Are we talking jodhpurs, boots and a helmet? "

Jodhpurs, boots and polo shirt (not the fashionable ones propper polo shirts like old school rugby union shirts)

Wirral

Mr Hayes

Ooooo riding attire

Jodhpurs, boots and polo shirt (not the fashionable ones propper polo shirts like old school rugby union shirts)"

For me that would feel like childhood not fetish!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I am thinking of attending a fetish night at a club but, as a man, was wondering what to wear to this sort of event.

If you are a man, any ideas? If you are a lady, what do you like to see men wearing?"

I was looking at TH’s website about just this! They seem quite strict about having to wear fetish gear for the event, but it seems anything goes as long as it’s “nothing vanilla”? My lady friend hasn’t been to any club before, and she’s a bit body conscious about what to wear…….perhaps a fetish event isn’t the best night for a first-timer?

Mr Hayes

Ooooo riding attire

Jodhpurs, boots and polo shirt (not the fashionable ones propper polo shirts like old school rugby union shirts)

For me that would feel like childhood not fetish! "

I'm not sure you are going to the right night!

Wirral

"

I was looking at TH’s website about just this! They seem quite strict about having to wear fetish gear for the event, but it seems anything goes as long as it’s “nothing vanilla”? My lady friend hasn’t been to any club before, and she’s a bit body conscious about what to wear…….perhaps a fetish event isn’t the best night for a first-timer? "

It's not my first time in a club. Just my first fetish night.

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 20:22:29]

"Black suit

I'm not sure that feels fetish enough but thanks for the suggestion. "

The outfit does not define the event. You do. My Dom has always dressed smart at play events,whilst others in ripped jeans and Boots. There is no set rule you just have to be yourself not a character. Fet nights are not fancy dress.

We attend some mixed events and you will see men in latex, maid outfits or subs naked.

Go with what works for you.

Wirral

"

"Black suit

I'm not sure that feels fetish enough but thanks for the suggestion. "

The outfit does not define the event. You do. My Dom has always dressed smart at play events,whilst others in ripped jeans and Boots. There is no set rule you just have to be yourself not a character. Fet nights are not fancy dress.

We attend some mixed events and you will see men in latex, maid outfits or subs naked.

Go with what works for you."

Thanks. Mostly I am hoping to meet some fun like-minded people. X

» Add a new message to this topic