FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ex fiancee - Advice

Ex fiancee - Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lack-Liam1 OP   Man  over a year ago

kettering

Hey fabbers I need some advice, my ex fiancee and I broke up nearly 4 years ago and we have a child together who's 14 years old next month. We were together for 16 years but the relationship broke down. (Both to blame, trust issues and communication issues and maybe we settled down too young.)

I joined Fabswingers after our breakup 4 years ago and I have met up with plenty of genuine swingers and had so much fun on this site.

Over the past couple of years me and the ex fiancee have been causally dating and have tried to rekindle our relationship and reconcile but something is missing.

We both have a high sex drive and enjoy each others company but my question to this forum is... How can I ask my ex fiancee aka lifetime partner to swing with me?

We both live separately but get on really well with each other but need some help/advice from you guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What have you got lose. Nothing. Only gain. So give it a go and talk to her. She can only say yes or no. You obviously have a strong bond. Good luck

Same way we did it after 20 odd years together. Take her to Amsterdam, get her d*unk, put her face between a strippers boobs.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Ask her to be your wing wo/man

By *lack-Liam1 OP   Man  over a year ago

kettering

Thanks for your advice Sassyladyinred, really appreciate it . I will give it a try and let you know the outcome

It’s not an easy subject to break to your partner. I’m currently going though a divorce because I was brave enough to discuss my sexual fantasies and the possibility of swinging together.. turns out I’m a perv and should be ashamed of myself!! So all I can advise is you Jane nothing to loose always be true to yourself and be the person you are and want to be.. ask her if she would be interested and that you can try to take it slow and see if you like it etc and take it from there x

"Thanks for your advice Sassyladyinred, really appreciate it . I will give it a try and let you know the outcome "

Your welcome. Xx

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hey fabbers I need some advice, my ex fiancee and I broke up nearly 4 years ago and we have a child together who's 14 years old next month. We were together for 16 years but the relationship broke down. (Both to blame, trust issues and communication issues and maybe we settled down too young.)

I joined Fabswingers after our breakup 4 years ago and I have met up with plenty of genuine swingers and had so much fun on this site.

Over the past couple of years me and the ex fiancee have been causally dating and have tried to rekindle our relationship and reconcile but something is missing.

We both have a high sex drive and enjoy each others company but my question to this forum is... How can I ask my ex fiancee aka lifetime partner to swing with me?

We both live separately but get on really well with each other but need some help/advice from you guys "

Only way I'd say is mention swinging to her randomly and what she thinks about it, now remember you are rekindling this relationship and like you say about trust issues each may have so are you going to tell her after her reply that you have been indulging in swinging

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Instead of thinking it from your point of view and how you would say it, imagine you were in her shoes, how would she want to hear what you sa and what would her reaction be.

Just my 2 pennies worth from very limited knowledge, but if you had trust issues before, not telling her about your Fab past even though “we were on a break!” is not the strongest of starts.

Hope it all works out though

It's probably not wise if it's to replace the something you think is missing

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hey fabbers I need some advice, my ex fiancee and I broke up nearly 4 years ago and we have a child together who's 14 years old next month. We were together for 16 years but the relationship broke down. (Both to blame, trust issues and communication issues and maybe we settled down too young.)

We both live separately but get on really well with each other but need some help/advice from you guys "

Your relationship broke down and one of the reasons was communication issues.

Talk, communicate. Get your relationship to a place where you can talk about this before you even consider swinging. Maybe start by having a talk about fantasies where you *both* listen to what the other wants

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Plus if their is already trust issues she's not going to be trusting you moment you mention thinking that you have been playing away and additional questions that you'll need to answer truthfully

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

Can always ask if she fancies spicing up the "fun" between you.

Take her to a swing club, say your there to play together..

Perhaps watch others.. just talk..

She may be open into doing something.. or maybe nothing, but maybe open to going again another time.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

What are the boundaries of your relationship currently? Are you monogamous as far as she’s concerned? Or does she know you see other people?

If she knows you see other people you could intro it that way. If she doesn’t then it’s more difficult.

» Add a new message to this topic