FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ok so bit of an odd one

Ok so bit of an odd one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowguy82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey ladies and gents so I’ve always had a thing for watching/hearing a woman getting fucked by another guy. Had a few ex’s say they would be up for 3way/let me watch them with another guy but always got let down.

I know it’s a mega long shot but….

Any straight couples up for letting me call/listen/phone fuck/ watch you both

Or single women up for the same

I know it’s an odd one just seems so hot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Out of interest why do the couple need to be straight ?

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’m really into being watched but, in my experience, even when people say they’re into voyeurism, they often add “and maybe join in” when you ask what they’re after.

I’d love to be fucked in front of a voyeur, or even masturbate in front of someone sometimes, but it never seems like voyeurism is their true aim.

One Fab guy had lots about voyeurism on his profile. I asked if he’d be interested in me bringing my friend to his house so the guy could watch us fuck. The guy said “I don’t really see what’s in it for me”.

One more thing - you might need to build up some trust before people would consider doing stuff on camera (people fear being recorded).

Best of luck.

By *r kink8585Man  over a year ago

ireland,

"I’m really into being watched but, in my experience, even when people say they’re into voyeurism, they often add “and maybe join in” when you ask what they’re after.

I’d love to be fucked in front of a voyeur, or even masturbate in front of someone sometimes, but it never seems like voyeurism is their true aim.

One Fab guy had lots about voyeurism on his profile. I asked if he’d be interested in me bringing my friend to his house so the guy could watch us fuck. The guy said “I don’t really see what’s in it for me”.

One more thing - you might need to build up some trust before people would consider doing stuff on camera (people fear being recorded).

Best of luck. Hope you find what your looking for but too many weirdos and false promises out there best of luck on your journey

"

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Hey ladies and gents so I’ve always had a thing for watching/hearing a woman getting fucked by another guy. Had a few ex’s say they would be up for 3way/let me watch them with another guy but always got let down.

I know it’s a mega long shot but….

Any straight couples up for letting me call/listen/phone fuck/ watch you both

Or single women up for the same

I know it’s an odd one just seems so hot "

It's not odd, just pop into the chat rooms there's often people playing on cam in there.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Glasgow

To be honest I guess they don’t have to be. Lol didn’t really think about that

Glasgow

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chat room best bet I think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to the local premier in. Walls are thin

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you go to a club you will easily be able to watch couples having sex

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

"I’m really into being watched but, in my experience, even when people say they’re into voyeurism, they often add “and maybe join in” when you ask what they’re after.

Best of luck.

"

This was dogging many years ago. Just watching. True exhibitionism and voyeurism. Now dogging is much more involved, guys expecting to at least touch and are surprised when they get told to piss off, trying to take advantage without invitation.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Try a club, there's always opportunities to watch people there

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I’d love to be fucked in front of a voyeur, or even masturbate in front of someone sometimes, but it never seems like voyeurism is their true aim.

One Fab guy had lots about voyeurism on his profile. I asked if he’d be interested in me bringing my friend to his house so the guy could watch us fuck. The guy said “I don’t really see what’s in it for me”"

Bring your friend to our house.... we'll watch

Oh...love your profile lists!

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

" I know it’s a mega long shot but….

Any straight couples up for letting me call/listen/phone fuck/ watch you both "

I wouldn't have thought it's a long shot at all....guessing there are plenty of couples just starting out who might like to have someone just watch them as long as they can be assured you're not going to try and join in.

Maybe some pics on your profile mights help....even though you might only be watching, they still might need to find you a bit attractive.

» Add a new message to this topic