FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veri or no Veri

Veri or no Veri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have to say reading some of the verification on certain profiles has made me feel slightly queasy.

I'm not a fan of the overly descriptive verifications and much more enjoy the simple ones.

I read them to ensure the person is genuine and all had a good time not to read about who put what where and how many times.

I recently read a post that said if the profile came across as though everything was on the 'social' side of things they'd ignore the veri's and be put off contacting them, i'd much prefer to meet someone not knowing exactly what they got up to with the bird that isn't my cup of tea last week.

Opinions? am i just too snuffy or are there other people that don't enjoy the overly intamate descriptions left by others?

Would you accept or remove that type of verification off your page?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Wouldn't have it on show on profile!

No need for it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wouldn't have it on show on profile!

No need for it..."

Absolutely this ^

I just look for a general 'turned up on time, clean tidy & respectful' the rest I will find out for myself thankyou

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

We take veris as they come, but read between the lines, like what the person was like, turned up etc...If they describe the meet in detail doesn't bother us but we don't take much notice of it.

"I have to say reading some of the verification on certain profiles has made me feel slightly queasy.

I'm not a fan of the overly descriptive verifications and much more enjoy the simple ones.

I read them to ensure the person is genuine and all had a good time not to read about who put what where and how many times.

I recently read a post that said if the profile came across as though everything was on the 'social' side of things they'd ignore the veri's and be put off contacting them, i'd much prefer to meet someone not knowing exactly what they got up to with the bird that isn't my cup of tea last week.

Opinions? am i just too snuffy or are there other people that don't enjoy the overly intamate descriptions left by others?

Would you accept or remove that type of verification off your page?"

Agree 100%. Never send that sort of graphic veri, and would at least think twice before publishing one I'd received!

No need for it..."

Exactly ! I really hate reading veris that are very graphic. Puts me right off. I've had guys say to me "read my new very see what she thought of me" and I always reply I'd rather see for myself what I think of you not what someone else thinks.

I just want to know they genuine. The rest I will learn through chat and meeting them myself.

We would just like to have one

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"We would just like to have one "
have you decided to meet single male even just for a social drink, you would be getting load per day...

I know your are genuine. Can give you one

For us the veris are to reassure us that the profile is genuine, we don't need to know all the details of a meet, it may seem a strange thing to say but what happens on a meet is personal for those present, why does the world want to know??? If you have had an amazing meet then by all means send a private message telling those involved how good they were etc. but dont tell the world

"For us the veris are to reassure us that the profile is genuine, we don't need to know all the details of a meet, it may seem a strange thing to say but what happens on a meet is personal for those present, why does the world want to know??? If you have had an amazing meet then by all means send a private message telling those involved how good they were etc. but dont tell the world "

Couldn't have said it any better.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm glad to hear its not just us that think this

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm glad to hear its not just us that think this "

I refused to display one, as he was too graphic for me, so he left a more sedate one after I explained why it wasn't on lol, so no it is not just you!

By *heekygeordieguyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

No need for it...

Exactly ! I really hate reading veris that are very graphic. Puts me right off. I've had guys say to me "read my new very see what she thought of me" and I always reply I'd rather see for myself what I think of you not what someone else thinks.

I just want to know they genuine. The rest I will learn through chat and meeting them myself. "

I only show social verifications. It's nobody's business but mine who I've shagged and what we did.

Don't believe in displaying them nowadays. Otherwise you get the 'oh so you've met x have you' or 'I wouldn't play with anyone who plays with y'. Plebs playing poirot...

like one of the other poster said, it's your own business. It's up to you whether you display it or not and you shouldn't be under any pressure to actually have to display them either

Wolf

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i wudnt post a veri that gave graphic detail about the meet .. dont think its necessary

Same here far prefer leave it to the imagination

By *orsetandheelsWoman  over a year ago

Wimbledon

Agreed. I HATE seeing very graphic veris, I just want to know that the person exists, turns up and is generally nice. Otherwise it's a bit like an Argos product review.

And then there's people who think that just because one person's veri described how she answered her door naked and immediately dropped to her knees, that that's the norm and we all should be doing it. Please...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I honestly don't mind what the veri says. It plays no part in who I choose to meet, as it means nothing. Every time I've been stood up the guys had veris so I don't read 'em.

If some chooses not to meet me because I have too many veris, or they are a bit graphic, then good. Not the type of people I wish to meet.

Each to there own but a veri is a veri,most of the time shows there qenine etc.

Will agree to a certain extent,but come on guys....you're on a filth site so what do you expect!!!

By *ixiWoman  over a year ago

Melrose, Scottish Borders

I wouldnt display graphic veris on my profile. What goes on is private. I just want people to know I am geniune and do meet.

I only ever write polite, respectful but truthful verifications and expect the same in return. The intimacies of what happens during a meet is only for those involved

"Each to there own but a veri is a veri,most of the time shows there qenine etc.

Will agree to a certain extent,but come on guys....you're on a filth site so what do you expect!!! "

there are some VERY uptight people on here lol!

"Each to there own but a veri is a veri,most of the time shows there qenine etc.

Will agree to a certain extent,but come on guys....you're on a filth site so what do you expect!!!

there are some VERY uptight people on here lol!"

Some see them as worth more than the sum of their parts. They get scared feeling that they will never match the perceived expectation they think others will have of them in comparison to the list of superlatives expressed in their verification list from the likes of others in their perceived higher esteem to themselves.

It is however like a game of poker - all bluff, smoke and mirrors, and people invest far too much in the written words of others when they should be finding out for themselves by their own experiences

There.. it is nearly Thursday after all

Wolf

"I have to say reading some of the verification on certain profiles has made me feel slightly queasy.

Would you accept or remove that type of verification off your page?"

Would I?

I have several times!!!

I don't leave anything more than is needed to be known by others that I've enjoyed my company! And expect nothing else from those that want to verify me.

Keep the graphic details firmly in the back of your mind, on film for your own pleasure at a later date - or to be shared only between those present at the time!!

Couldn't agree more however there's so many fake profiles on here when someone hides their veri's it stinks of fake.

there are some VERY uptight people on here lol!

Some see them as worth more than the sum of their parts. They get scared feeling that they will never match the perceived expectation they think others will have of them in comparison to the list of superlatives expressed in their verification list from the likes of others in their perceived higher esteem to themselves.

It is however like a game of poker - all bluff, smoke and mirrors, and people invest far too much in the written words of others when they should be finding out for themselves by their own experiences

There.. it is nearly Thursday after all

Wolf

"

Would you accept or remove that type of verification off your page?

Would I?

I have several times!!!

I don't leave anything more than is needed to be known by others that I've enjoyed my company! And expect nothing else from those that want to verify me.

Keep the graphic details firmly in the back of your mind, on film for your own pleasure at a later date - or to be shared only between those present at the time!! "

Exactly!

We actually don't have many veris cause we hide them. We write veris for all guys we meet but don't expect them as we don't show them. If that's makes people think we fake that's fine as we have plenty who know the truth

Although I just saw a veri on someone's profile that they have now hidden which makes me question what else they get up to And have hidden

» Add a new message to this topic