FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couple fun.

Couple fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ladies and gents,

I have couples messaging me alot and it's something I am really interested in. I am shy and this seems to really stop me meeting couples. Any advice on how you choose your couples and how the meets go would be great. I'm guessing a social would be a good way to start.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I would definitely try and gauge how interested they were in my mutual pleasure too.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Speak to them both before meeting and meet for a social first to see what the chemistry is like.

Try to get a feel for if they're listening to your needs and desires as well as their own.

Ask about boundaries too because ridiculous boundaries are definitely a mood killer.

If you can it is far easier in a club environment to get a feel for people straight away.

Don't be concerned about walking away if it doesn't feel just right you'll have a lot of choice

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Always talk to the woman first, and also try to find out whether the couple see a meet as true threeway play or whether they're simply trying to fulfill the guy's fantasy. Avoid the latter like the plague.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 24/07/21 09:47:09]

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

used to meet couples, on my previous account, but it can be very tricky. A lot of the times, the woman's bisexuality gets blown out of proportion- you get assured "oh yes, she's very bisexual" but when you meet, all she is prepared to do is allow you to maybe kiss her, maybe play with her boobs a bit, maybe even lick or finger her. However, they are hardly ever prepared to give back- so do prepare yourself mentally for such a possibility. I thought I was asking all the right questions before the meeting, yet still ended up with pillow princesses.

Have a clear chat about everyone's boundaries, both soft limits (ones that they wouldn't mind being pushed in the heat of the play) and hard limits, or total no-goes. Make sure you are very clear about what you are prepared to do, whether you are happy with full penetration from the man or would just prefer soft swing, and if you are happy with full penetration- decide whether you want safe sex.

If the couple have got too many "hoops" for you to jump through before even arranging the meet- leave it and move on to the next one, more easy-going couple. Also, if there are too many "don'ts" set for the play- as above. As in the heat of the play you may easily forget whether, for example, you were or you weren't supposed to kiss him, and that may lead to some awkwardness or even arguments between the couple. You don't want to be part of that.

Remember, you are what couples seek, if you don't like their rules- there are plenty others who might be more suitable.

I like to arrange the first social with the woman only, too see how we get on and whether she is really into having sex with another woman or whether she is just helping her man fulfill his fantasy.

If this social goes well and you're happy, then arrange another, with both of them. And take it from there.

I have met some amazing couples, where we all had great time, and not so amazing couples where it was clear she was only there to please her man. Currently I am not meeting couples (unless by chance in a club) as I haven't got time to vet them properly and also being a couple's plaything is not a turn on for me at present. Maybe at some point in the future.

OP, feel free to contact me privately if you have any questions.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aw thanx guys and dolls. Yea my ideal couple meet I would definitely want to be heavily involved with the lady.

By *ittleREDridingWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's getting harder that's for sure. I hate laying down so many rules etc in my profile cos I'm pretty relaxed and chilled out with this, but I got sick of repeating myself so now I just have it all laid out in my profile what I expect. I spend time with a lovely couple; great sex and they cook amaaaazing food for me I feel respected and not like a sex toy. I do love watching couples together, it really gets me going! Remember we're unicorns, rare and in demand. You can be very very picky. Good luck and have fun when you do meet the right ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Edinburgh you say? Where we happen to be for the weekend

Not really, we’d always do a bit of chatter and definitely a social first. That pillow princess thing works both ways haha. Someone once was yeah I want to try it but you can’t do that, can’t do this etc. Really takes the fun out of it.

"Always talk to the woman first, and also try to find out whether the couple see a meet as true threeway play or whether they're simply trying to fulfill the guy's fantasy. Avoid the latter like the plague. "

Absolutely agree

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Pitt your so far away but always say a social drink is the best way to start

Try a social, see how you feel after that, you won't know until you try

Claire

» Add a new message to this topic