FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hosting a party

hosting a party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all, was thinking about hosting a swinger party before Xmas but it is the first one we have ever done, any advice from people who have some experience in this area.

nothing big as we are in a flat so just a few guests and most importantly would anyone be interested in coming?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Invite someone with a good sense of humour to get the party going (me)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try asking those on your friends list if they would be interested, or even people you have met before

we invite more than we want to come so that we have quite a few couples attend, invite from your friends list then try to add a few who you would like to meet, also do a meets/events listing to advertise it, our first party was a bit of a disaster as only two couples turned up and one of them didn't want to play, that was because we only invited five couples and three of them obviously had better offers, good luck

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Never hosted, but been to quite a few.

Main things we picked up when chatting to the hosts are...

Invite more than you think will turn up, lots drop out.

Dont make it too formal.

Ask guests to bring a bottle, but lay on a few nibbles.

Set a cut-off time for all guests to have arrived... you dont want to be having fun and get interupted to answer the door lol!

Get something like a rude boardgame, or invent one of your own, to get things going.... spin the bottle or naked twister anyone? lol.

Have fun x

forgot to add you are the hosts so be prepared to be the first to lead with undressing down to your sussies, most people fetch their own drinks but make sure you have enough to drink and a few snacks also helps, cheesy bites and peanuts is what we have, it is going to be difficult in a flat but you'll manage

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I did wonder if a flat would be a litte harder, especially if the people up or downstairs get wind of what we are up to, could be interesting to explain haha

"I did wonder if a flat would be a litte harder, especially if the people up or downstairs get wind of what we are up to, could be interesting to explain haha "

If it's in sociable hours it shouldn't be a problem. If it wanders into nonsociable hours let them know well in advance,or better still, invite them

Wolf

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I did wonder if a flat would be a litte harder, especially if the people up or downstairs get wind of what we are up to, could be interesting to explain haha "

Just tell them that you're having a party! Oh, and play some music...

Some good advice been given above and I hope its a great party.

One tip I would give is to try and keep a 'social only' area if you can. I know this will be difficult in a flat but certainly the kitchen should be such an area(IMHO). I went to a party recently and everyone was doing what they wanted anywhere and it just didn't work (for me and few others at least).

I have had a few parties here at the cottage and people have always commented how much better it was that play (upstairs) and social (downstairs) were kept seperate, there were some daft but sexy games in the lounge early on. One party there were more downstairs than upstairs and another everyone was upstairs. So just give people an option.

Good luck!

I host lots of parties and the main thing is getting the right mix of people together. Invite friends off your list then maybe someone they recommend, you don't want random guests who may not behave. Always ask double the amount you want, you will be surprised how many cancellations you get. Tell them you will provide any soft drinks/nibbles and for them to bring any alcohol. Red wine not good if you have carpets. Remove duvets off bed and put a shower curtain under a sheet for all the squirting ladies out there. Give clear instructions in your party invite, venue, directions, guest list and do's and dont's. Make sure you have bins and wipes in play areas and make any off bound areas clear with signs. Tell the neighbours downstairs your having a few friends round, that's all they need to know. Good luck and it will be great. Also don't take it personal if people ignore your invite. X

quite agree with the last two posters, we are lucky we have two bedrooms with double beds in each room, lounge with two couches and where we also put a large double size foam mattress and duvet on the floor and a kitchen which is the social area for drinks and snacks and where people can have a chat when not bonking thier brains out, bins and wipes are a must in all three party area's. in all we can entertain upto 10 couples

» Add a new message to this topic