FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pearl of wisdom....

Pearl of wisdom....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To anyone who finds it absolutely necessary (either through lack of imagination or messaging anything that moves!) to copy and paste messages.

I would highly recommend checking before sending....

Always looks a little odd when the message content has a subject,a time sent and a "This message has pictures attached (see end of

message)"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can spot them a mile off l hate it

Unfortunately those guys probably won't read the forums because they are too busy copy and pasting. Always good to rant though. Better out than in!

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Unfortunately for the rest of us, this does occasionally work on the weaker willed and more gullible young females on here! I.e. the ones that just say 'I want lots of cock innit, an I do bareback'. Sad but true...

"Unfortunately for the rest of us, this does occasionally work on the weaker willed and more gullible young females on here! I.e. the ones that just say 'I want lots of cock innit, an I do bareback'. Sad but true... "

Bugger,I've been rumbled

Brackley, Northants

"Unfortunately for the rest of us, this does occasionally work on the weaker willed and more gullible young females on here! I.e. the ones that just say 'I want lots of cock innit, an I do bareback'. Sad but true...

Bugger,I've been rumbled "

Hmm, a naughty one eh? Spanking for you miss!

Brackley, Northants

"Unfortunately for the rest of us, this does occasionally work on the weaker willed and more gullible young females on here! I.e. the ones that just say 'I want lots of cock innit, an I do bareback'. Sad but true...

Great profile by the way! Nice!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

We've got your number

How odd ... not spotted that yet but just odd ... what's the point?

Bugger,I've been rumbled

We've got your number"

Not you as well....

In Your Bush

Bugger,I've been rumbled

We've got your number

Not you as well...."

Oh yes I'm on the bandwagon

"To anyone who finds it absolutely necessary (either through lack of imagination or messaging anything that moves!) to copy and paste messages.

Always looks a little odd when the message content has a subject,a time sent and a "This message has pictures attached (see end of

message)" "

Stop being so bloody picky!

Bugger,I've been rumbled

We've got your number

Not you as well....

Oh yes I'm on the bandwagon"

Pfft And there was me thinking better o you than to copy and paste...

"To anyone who finds it absolutely necessary (either through lack of imagination or messaging anything that moves!) to copy and paste messages.

message)"

Stop being so bloody picky! "

And the prize for 'taking a leaf out of one's own book' goes to....

In Your Bush

Bugger,I've been rumbled

We've got your number

Not you as well....

Oh yes I'm on the bandwagon

Pfft And there was me thinking better o you than to copy and paste... "

Haha the day I start to copy and paste is the day I stop doing stupid photos

We had one the other day from a guy who addressed it to another person.

I could tell it was a copy and paste job so I replied something along the lines of "Thanks for the message, we appreciate it but don't you just hate it when you copy and paste the same message to lots of people and forget to change the name?"

To be fair he did reply and apologise

"We had one the other day from a guy who addressed it to another person.

I could tell it was a copy and paste job so I replied something along the lines of "Thanks for the message, we appreciate it but don't you just hate it when you copy and paste the same message to lots of people and forget to change the name?"

To be fair he did reply and apologise "

Have had a similar message, but when I pointed out his error he just replied with 'well do you want a fuck or not then'...charmer or what eh!

Have also had messages address to 'you both', obv copied and pasted from a message to a couple, and comments on my photos and how pretty I look in them...there is one torso shot? Makes it easier to find the quality meets though as guys who spend the time and effort to write a unique message are are always more fun! x

» Add a new message to this topic