FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Choosing an unverified male

Choosing an unverified male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya you lovely horny people.

Has anyone got an experience to share regarding taking on a newbie single. How did it go etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We won’t meet unverified people.

The best advice we can give is go to a swingers club and ask the staff to verify you or get talking to people and ask them to verify you.

Verifications don’t just prove you are who you say you are, they also prove you’re willing to show up in a swinging situation.

The usual response we get is “I’m not comfortable going to a swingers club by myself” if that is the case I wouldn’t like to see how uncomfortable you’d be trying to sleep with my wife in front of me.

By *ooroo2019Woman  over a year ago

Chester

I would be really wary about meeting an unverified man. Two reasons, firstly my time is precious, I want to meet people who turn up when they say they’re are going to, secondly, as a single female it’s a safety issue, even doing a social meet first in a public place.

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

"We won’t meet unverified people.

The best advice we can give is go to a swingers club and ask the staff to verify you or get talking to people and ask them to verify you.

Verifications don’t just prove you are who you say you are, they also prove you’re willing to show up in a swinging situation.

The usual response we get is “I’m not comfortable going to a swingers club by myself” if that is the case I wouldn’t like to see how uncomfortable you’d be trying to sleep with my wife in front of me."

What if hear me out what if they don’t have a a club near where they live, I think people forget that most clubs are far away and a distance to get to, as someone who can’t drive doesn’t have a license it’s almost impossible for me to get to clubs or visit them just saying sometimes that doesn’t work, plus the club I went to no one was interested in me (which is fine) but I did end up having someone follow me everywhere and didn’t read that I wasn’t interested in “men”

Sorry for rambling just sick of people saying “go to clubs” because nine times out of ten it doesn’t work

By *otmyfirstrodeo!Man  over a year ago

camberley

The usual response we get is “I’m not comfortable going to a swingers club by myself” if that is the case I wouldn’t like to see how uncomfortable you’d be trying to sleep with my wife in front of me."

very good point

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I have before

Sorry, we were more talking from experience as we live in Newcastle and there’s 2 clubs nearby.

The OP is from the Midlands and we know there is loads there as well.

We’ve also had the same issue with nobody being interested other than the wanking zombies but again speaking from experience the staff were happy to talk and verify.

"

Precisely - if a guy can't walk into a bar area of a club for a drink on his own without bottling it, it's highly unlikely they will be able to keep their cock hard enough in a gangbang or to fuck a stranger. I get hundreds of guys assuring me that they would be absolutely fine coming round to my house for sex (without seeing a photo of me) but who can't possibly come for a social drink at a club.

And as for the OP, I've met loads of very nice unverified chaps at clubs and events over the years. You don't get issued with an "unverified" sticker that you have to wear, and it's your very best chance to meet some real people and make connections.

By *ekkatransTV/TS  over a year ago

Scarborough

It’s so easy to get verified, I’d be wary of people that dont. I was contacted by a couple but they were not verified, I said if we met I’d want to speak on the phone with them both…..it went silent after that.

For us meets are far more nerve-racking than going to clubs. We go to clubs for a good night out that costs a fraction of a night on the town. If anything happens later on then that’s a bonus.

I get the first time in a club can be daunting but once you get through the door, have a drink or two and get chatting all the nerves disappear.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

To answer the OP we tried to arrange a meet with 2 unverified single males when we were new to swinging ourselves.

The 1st backed out on the day but was honest with us that the cold hard reality of swinging approaching set his nerves off and he couldn't do it which we totally respected. The 2nd was all talk and confidence until the day of the meet then radio silence and they left the site the night the meet would have happened.

KJ

no

The usual response we get is “I’m not comfortable going to a swingers club by myself” if that is the case I wouldn’t like to see how uncomfortable you’d be trying to sleep with my wife in front of me.

To answer the OP we tried to arrange a meet with 2 unverified single males when we were new to swinging ourselves.

The 1st backed out on the day but was honest with us that the cold hard reality of swinging approaching set his nerves off and he couldn't do it which we totally respected. The 2nd was all talk and confidence until the day of the meet then radio silence and they left the site the night the meet would have happened.

KJ"

I’ve had some people who are verified back out from a meet and block me.......

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

My current fwb is a young guy from here, he has no pics and no veries. He sent pics with first message and we faced timed a day or so after chatting. It dosnt bother me if some one is or isn't verified and I don't assume anything from it or feel there is a bigger chance of being mucked about. I've been mucked about by verified users more.

Shangri-La

"It’s so easy to get verified, I’d be wary of people that dont. I was contacted by a couple but they were not verified, I said if we met I’d want to speak on the phone with them both…..it went silent after that. "

Really? How?

no

"My current fwb is a young guy from here, he has no pics and no veries. He sent pics with first message and we faced timed a day or so after chatting. It dosnt bother me if some one is or isn't verified and I don't assume anything from it or feel there is a bigger chance of being mucked about. I've been mucked about by verified users more. "

Same

That’s fair enough if that’s your experience. Ours has been the opposite. We have spent 4 days speaking to someone with multiple verifications for him to back out last minute so there is time wasters on both sides but we only speak to verified people because it shows they have showed up in the past so the chances are they will again.

Shangri-La

"

Precisely - if a guy can't walk into a bar area of a club for a drink on his own without bottling it, it's highly unlikely they will be able to keep their cock hard enough in a gangbang or to fuck a stranger. I get hundreds of guys assuring me that they would be absolutely fine coming round to my house for sex (without seeing a photo of me) but who can't possibly come for a social drink at a club.

And as for the OP, I've met loads of very nice unverified chaps at clubs and events over the years. You don't get issued with an "unverified" sticker that you have to wear, and it's your very best chance to meet some real people and make connections."

Well I'm not comfortable enough to go to a swingers club on my own. It's a daunying thing. I imagine the guys feel the same.

Shangri-La

"

And as for the OP, I've met loads of very nice unverified chaps at clubs and events over the years. You don't get issued with an "unverified" sticker that you have to wear, and it's your very best chance to meet some real people and make connections.

Well I'm not comfortable enough to go to a swingers club on my own. It's a daunying thing. I imagine the guys feel the same. "

*daunting

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

"Hiya you lovely horny people.

Has anyone got an experience to share regarding taking on a newbie single. How did it go etc.

"

We’ve chatted to loads of unverified guys, have made arrangements to meet a few and without fail they haven’t transpired for various reasons. They all said they’re really keen and won’t back out etc. I know guys have got to start somewhere but it won’t be with us anymore. Like others have said if you can’t go to a club or social it probably isn’t for you on here tbh.

You’ve got multiple verifications so it’s not really a problem for you.

We would meet an unverified person at a club. That way if they don’t show our time wouldn’t be wasted.

I’ve had a couple of social meets with previously unverified men, both lovely. I think social is the key to ensure all are comfortable before arranging a more intimate meet. Also they are less likely to get cold feet and cancel or disappear. Good luck OP.

Verifications are all good and well. If they are genuine.

Not all are plus, I'd rather make my own mind up about someone rather than going by some kinda 'prick advisor'.

It's a catch 22 I guess, I'd say get to know each other first and then arrange a low key meet.

I wouldn’t meet an unverified by meet guy either!

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We have done, but they have to make the effort and be where we are (at home, a pub or an event) we never travel to unverified people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback. Happy swinging all

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We wouldn't meet any members that weren't verified. To much risk.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I've met with unverified males.

They are generally nervous and quite often unable to perform.

But... we've done some things and left on good terms.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’ve met with an unverified male. I tend to avoid usually.

But his pictures were hot, he gave Snapchat and genuine social media straight away, called me when he said he would, gave out his address and just wanted a random hook up like I did.

I’ve been back to his twice now and we’ve had a great time both times .

I think sometimes you just know, and they do everything possible to prove it.

I live in the middle of nowhere to almost always have to travel for meets/ clubs. I have to make sure people are genuine so usually avoid. But not all are bad

we wont meet unverified people, men or not, most areas have socials etc, now those things are possible again, so it does atleast show that someone is likely to show up, however we have been let down by verified people aswell, so its not always certain

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I started on Fab as a single male. It's a disadvantage, but not the kiss of death. After all someone all that time ago took a chance on me and left a very nice verification from our meet. Same as many of the other guys with a good list of verifications. We all have to start somewhere. Try to just concentrate being a top guy and not stress too much about the hurdles guys face on here, that's something we can't change.

Also be aware that people also look at the type of verification for its reliability. So people will always look most favourably on a good meet in person verification. So all the more incentive to get out there to social etc.

I have previously met unverified men and would do so again. I find they are just as likely to turn up as verified x

It’s so hard to get a first veri - not sure if I’m into the swinging club scene as I am about discretion.

It’s tough out here

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Have done it without issues.

There are other ways to get a sense of how reliable someone is and someone else's verification does not guarantee me a good experience.

no

"Have done it without issues.

There are other ways to get a sense of how reliable someone is and someone else's verification does not guarantee me a good experience."

True

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

The only verifications we care about are our own. We'll make up our own minds following our own judgement, not relying on other people's.

I am.new here and dont know where is swinger club in ireland

By *arc 7-6Man  over a year ago

Halesowen

Local clubs have restrictions on single guys membership and entry, and I'm more mature so I have no chance.

I've had coffee with other Fab members and interacted in ways they could verify me, but they don't see that as verification, they see it as only sexual contact.

I've had women who don't want to verify me in case they 'lose me'.

Some of the verifications are so tenuous they're unbelievable.

End of this month I'm out

"Local clubs have restrictions on single guys membership and entry, and I'm more mature so I have no chance.

I've had coffee with other Fab members and interacted in ways they could verify me, but they don't see that as verification, they see it as only sexual contact.

End of this month I'm out"

Lose you...???

Shangri-La

"Local clubs have restrictions on single guys membership and entry, and I'm more mature so I have no chance.

End of this month I'm out

Lose you...??? "

You know the one..dont want to leave a veri and advertise what a charmer or how attentive or amazing they are incase they never see them again pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic