FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pegging advice

Pegging advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teelyBloom OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hey all. Im super curious about pegging but have no knowledge at all. Does anyone have any advice for a young lad wanting to experiment

Thanks, H xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ermm go slow and try and relax. use lots of lube, then use more. Start with something small then work your way up

Look into douching if you dont want any nasty surprises

Swansea

Thank you xx

By *uckIslandCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East of England

I’ve pegged a few guys and I’ve always started thin and small and worked my way up over time. You have to be really clear how deep, how hard and how long you want it. The woman behind will not know as it’s a dildo. I always put a condom and lots of lube on.

Enjoy!

Swansea

Thanks ever so much. It seems like being vocal is key. Thats what i shall do

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Thanks ever so much. It seems like being vocal is key. Thats what i shall do"

You’ll definitely be vocal if something goes wrong

By *egging_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Smallfield

We’ve been doing it for years. As mentioned above, relax, start small (very small if necessary), lots of lube (there are specific anal lubes), communicate with your partner (yes, no, good, bad, ouch, stop) and build up the force, speed etc slowly.

"Hey all. Im super curious about pegging but have no knowledge at all. Does anyone have any advice for a young lad wanting to experiment

Thanks, H xx"

Depends how far you've got with toys and experimenting on yourself.

I don't think looking for someone to peg you for anal penetration is always a good idea.

It’s rare if do pegging mainly as I don’t want the lady to pull out a brown stinky. But my best advice, douche beforehand, don’t eat anything for 12 hours if you can and use lots of lube.

If it’s your first time anything up there it’s going to hurt a little and your body is naturally going to tense up, fight that urge and relax, the more you relax the more you will enjoy it. Find a partner who knows it’s your first time and will ease you in gently.

Also don’t go for the 12” black rubber cocks on your first try, start small, trust me on this.

By *uckIslandCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East of England

"It’s rare if do pegging mainly as I don’t want the lady to pull out a brown stinky. But my best advice, douche beforehand, don’t eat anything for 12 hours if you can and use lots of lube.

If it’s your first time anything up there it’s going to hurt a little and your body is naturally going to tense up, fight that urge and relax, the more you relax the more you will enjoy it. Find a partner who knows it’s your first time and will ease you in gently.

Also don’t go for the 12” black rubber cocks on your first try, start small, trust me on this."

Shit happens and it’s just one of those things.

"

Shit happens and it’s just one of those things. "

very true indeed

By *ancaster31Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

I see you are bi. Do it with a guy first until you are used to it. Strap ons don't have any feeling, can be too hard, and can easily go in at the wrong angle. As much as I find pegging kinky you can't beat the feeling of the real thing!

» Add a new message to this topic