FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Small or average size cocks

Small or average size cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ase OP   Man  over a year ago

Gourock

Seem to get alot of chats, But after they see my cock it goes all quiet or block me lol..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oto999Man  over a year ago

Topsham

Why do you have a small cock ,you could make up for it with some oral skills

Gourock

"Why do you have a small cock ,you could make up for it with some oral skills "
its average size, I can't get chance to use my tongue lol

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Seem to get alot of chats, But after they see my cock it goes all quiet or block me lol.."

Be more choosy about who you chat to maybe. Not everyone here is interested in the size of your dick and that would include us. If they are it'll usually be mentioned in their profile.

There's quite a few fake couples around which are run by men who like to talk dirty and use their non existent female partners as bait. They're not above leading other guys on and then humiliating them in one way of another to get their kicks.

Take the time to read profiles and steer clear of the cock talk when engaging with people. Good luck.

By *umseekerMan  over a year ago

montrose

There must be black guys with normal cocks - is this problem worse for them ? Expectation is a black cock is a big cock right ?

By *icked_tongueMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Seem to get alot of chats, But after they see my cock it goes all quiet or block me lol..

Be more choosy about who you chat to maybe. Not everyone here is interested in the size of your dick and that would include us. If they are it'll usually be mentioned in their profile.

There's quite a few fake couples around which are run by men who like to talk dirty and use their non existent female partners as bait. They're not above leading other guys on and then humiliating them in one way of another to get their kicks.

Take the time to read profiles and steer clear of the cock talk when engaging with people. Good luck.

"

Sound advice

By *n080971Man  over a year ago

CM11

Have you tried a club or party ? I wouldn't say I was a regular but when I have, and speaking as someone averagely well endowed, I tend to find the people I've met very non judgemental and just there for a bit of fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great advice whilst answering the thread isn’t necessarily specific to this particular thread. Owing to time wasters and fakes it is challenging as a genuine single male on here. Thanks for the great guidance. Keep smiling and happy fabbing ????

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Plenty of guys are getting shagged that don't have big dicks. Sometimes you're just not what people are looking for and vice versa. You're getting replies which is better than most though I suppose that doesn't mean an automatic meet.

By *appydays007Man  over a year ago

bucks

I luv guys with big cocks they turn me so much

I just want to swallow are their cum xx

May be I am a gay cum slut xxxxx

"Seem to get alot of chats, But after they see my cock it goes all quiet or block me lol.."

Was it sent unprompted? Just a question not a accusation

Just for me if a dick pic is sent unprompted I just delete the message lol

Size isn’t particularly a big thing for me (excuse the pun) Ive met guys that have been massive but they have absolutely no idea what there doing with it, and in the same breath have met guys with average size but they was a lot more skilful and I had a lot more fun,

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I’ve had sex with guy 2.5inches hard and 13inches and it really is true… it’s how you play and use rather than size

By *heahireladMan  over a year ago

crewe

Wow I would love to know more x

"There must be black guys with normal cocks - is this problem worse for them ? Expectation is a black cock is a big cock right ?"

This is true. I know a handful of black men with average length and girth.

By *verageman81Man  over a year ago

aberdeen.

I used to hate going to clubs and seeing other guys there with bigger cocks as me. Then I was on holiday and went to a nudist night and realised I'm actually about average. Really boosted my confidence.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"There must be black guys with normal cocks - is this problem worse for them ? Expectation is a black cock is a big cock right ?"

Wouldnt say worse, it just is what it is lol Most are on here to live out their fantasies or stuff they haven't done yet so when thinking of a black man they would be looking for the stereotype. And then theres some that just want a black man, regardless of size. Butttt to stay on topic, nope, i dont have problems in that area on fabs. And I certainly dont advertise what im not. Sometimes fabs is just dry lol Could go to a fun club though and even a regular club and pull. Never had problems there. Work on speech id say. Just my 2 cents

By *ddy GirthyMan  over a year ago

Girthy Town

Lmao

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Why do you have a small cock ,you could make up for it with some oral skills "

Oral does not make up for lack of cock size, some women myself included don't like oral, I love sucking a cock but I won't be letting anyone return the favour

By *exy legs cdTV/TS  over a year ago

shrewsbury

The role I am in I don't care that I have a small cock ,it turns me on as a cd to pleasure someone with a larger one !. With a Female I would be feeling pressure to perform whereas acting as a Fem I don't have to worry !

By *exy legs cdTV/TS  over a year ago

shrewsbury

The role I am in I don't care that I have a small cock ,it turns me on as a cd to pleasure someone with a larger one !. With a Female I would be feeling pressure to perform whereas acting as a Fem I don't have to worry !

By *eahxocallumCouple  over a year ago

studley

Penises come in all shapes and sizes, I've had ones that are only 5" and the majority are 6-6.5, I've had a few 8-inch guys and yes it's fun, but I wouldn't want in a relationship. I prefer a good 6.5 girthy guy.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

There are plenty of people who aren't looking for larger guys, us included, we prefer average size but for us it's about the chemistry over everything else xx

I really dislike anything bigger than average and all my friends say the same, most guys on here think that's all women want and lie about there size. Ask a guy on here his size and they all say 7 to 8 inches lol the average is 5 and a half.

Gourock

"I really dislike anything bigger than average and all my friends say the same, most guys on here think that's all women want and lie about there size. Ask a guy on here his size and they all say 7 to 8 inches lol the average is 5 and a half. "
I agree with everything you say lol

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

"I really dislike anything bigger than average and all my friends say the same, most guys on here think that's all women want and lie about there size. Ask a guy on here his size and they all say 7 to 8 inches lol the average is 5 and a half. "

I'm average but it's a great looking cock and I'm very attached to it happy to share it with others though

This is only my perspective OP but if all someone was interested in was the size of my cock then I’m not interested in them. They have to want me for who I am. Be interested in me as a person and be able to form so kind of emotional bond.

I'd rather a more average guy who knows how to use it, than a clumsy guy with a huge knob

The only time i wish hubby had a small cock is when he goes up my bum ..lol

By *amelhunterMan  over a year ago

newcastle

you have a veri saying you have a fat cock!

I'm sorry but 9 out of 10 profiles on here request/demand hung/vwe cocks...sorry but its true

Not saying size matters but it is highly demanded requirements no ifs no buts ...9 out of 10

Cock size doesn't bother me in the slightest, there's other ways to please, the most important thing is a connection, feeling at ease and having a laugh, as the guy said above if all they are after is the size of your cock maybe there not worth bothering with?

Mrs

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We never even consider the size of a cock for a meet. We might turn down someone if their cock was especially ugly, but never _ased on size.

Personally I’ve come to realise some girls would like a big un and some don’t majority of them we look at do state sometimes. I’m a grower not a very big grower but it’s about average I think. Always had confidence issues on size but I’m sure many blokes have! I do however as I’ve been told know how to work my tongue and hands so I suppose that makes up for down there abit. Aslong as they are pleasured and orgasm by the end of it then it’s mission complete and time to bed down for the night haha. Honestly don’t worry you’ll find someone.

Adz

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We won't meet a guy just because he's got a big cock but size does matter to us.Mandy has average size at home so we enjoy a little extra when we invite another guy to join us!

Mike

"I'm sorry but 9 out of 10 profiles on here request/demand hung/vwe cocks...sorry but its true

Not saying size matters but it is highly demanded requirements no ifs no buts ...9 out of 10"

Totally agree, also that's all you see in status updates. If you need further proof go to the top rated pics and change the category to men; the most votes are always hung individuals.

It is what it is

By *akingHayCouple  over a year ago

Mayfield

"We won't meet a guy just because he's got a big cock but size does matter to us."

This is our feeling a well. We get so many messages that we look for something special. Cock size is certainly one of those, but good verifications and signs of imagination are also up there.

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"We won't meet a guy just because he's got a big cock but size does matter to us.

This is our feeling a well. We get so many messages that we look for something special. Cock size is certainly one of those, but good verifications and signs of imagination are also up there."

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"We won't meet a guy just because he's got a big cock but size does matter to us.

This is our feeling a well. We get so many messages that we look for something special. Cock size is certainly one of those, but good verifications and signs of imagination are also up there."

We are the same

By *anelle2000Woman  over a year ago

Winsham Somerset

Then don't show till you meet not quantity but quality some people are PIC collectors so don't take it personnel

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Do they tell you they’ve changed their mind because of your cock? How do you know it’s that? You’ve got cock pics in your public gallery. Most folk look at pics before engaging in chat so I’m surprised your cock comes as a shock to them when it’s there in plain view.

Could it be something else that’s putting them off as you chat?

"I'm sorry but 9 out of 10 profiles on here request/demand hung/vwe cocks...sorry but its true

Not saying size matters but it is highly demanded requirements no ifs no buts ...9 out of 10

Totally agree, also that's all you see in status updates. If you need further proof go to the top rated pics and change the category to men; the most votes are always hung individuals.

It is what it is"

Exactly!!

» Add a new message to this topic