FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to find a female Dom ?

How to find a female Dom ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do I find a female Dom, looking to explore this side more and new to it all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Try addressing them correctly for a start

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Domme

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Yellow pages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do I find a female Dom, looking to explore this side more and new to it all "

Honestly, its probably a good idea to pay for the experience, being a new person to it, you need to be able to have a custom made experience with a professional that understands the ins and outs of what you'd like to try

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Try addressing them correctly for a start "

He did …. A female dominant …. Or a Domme …. Either works but a female Domme would be odd!

"How do I find a female Dom, looking to explore this side more and new to it all

Honestly, its probably a good idea to pay for the experience, being a new person to it, you need to be able to have a custom made experience with a professional that understands the ins and outs of what you'd like to try"

I think that is a great suggestion

"How do I find a female Dom, looking to explore this side more and new to it all

Honestly, its probably a good idea to pay for the experience, being a new person to it, you need to be able to have a custom made experience with a professional that understands the ins and outs of what you'd like to try

I think that is a great suggestion "

By *.Jayne66Woman  over a year ago

Neverland

Has anyone come across a domme that doms another fem? Asking for a friend

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"Has anyone come across a domme that doms another fem? Asking for a friend "

Many of them. There’s various woman-only kink events around for this kind of thing.

(Note, I am not a domme, nor do I play one on tv, so there’s no point anyone messaging me.

Neverland

Thank you for the reply may I message you for advice x

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I know a few Dommes that play with women only, and there a few Femdom events in the Birmingham area.

However, it does depend on what people are looking for.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"How do I find a female Dom, looking to explore this side more and new to it all "

I found it easier to visit a Pro Dom to get the experience I wanted rather than try and find someone on any of the sites you can use.

As has been mentioned, it allowed for the experience to be tailored to what I wanted and I was confident in their abilities.

Its certainly a better “try before you buy” experience, as you may find its not for you and it can save you a lot of time and head/heart ache.

By *inka-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

Attend local munches, get to know people and attend bdsm events.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Attend local munches, get to know people and attend bdsm events.

"

I'd follow this route. Also go on the well known fetish bdsm site find out whats on in your area. Attend, as much as you can

I don't think you'll have much luck on this site.

By *anger mouse and EmmaCouple  over a year ago

Honiton

"Yellow pages"

I'm still wetting myself with laughing my stomach killing me. lol

THAT MUST BE THE BEST ANSWER EVER!!

By *lexMegasMan  over a year ago

WREXHAM

Have a look at the various clubs in your area. I have seen plenty of kink events posted across the country and will be attending one soon myself to explore my interests.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Op

Your bio suggesting

Just looking for fwb and no strings fun

You've been on here 7 weeks and only been able to put a few words together I doubt this would attract what you may be looking for because if any have visited your profile would've probably just moved on. Navigate the site, spice up your bio and hopefully you'll get your wish.

Good luck pal

By *ildatnightCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Best way is to pay for that

Yeah my first experience I paid for, it was a good introduction into it and it's good to have a professional who knows all the ins and outs. I've since then met with one or two that I haven't paid now I'm more comfortable in what I want etc and more comfortable in terms of having done it before. But definately a good idea to pay a professional Mistress / Domme for the first experience.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Can’t be long ago your mum was telling you what to do?

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Have the picture to show this in our private pics.

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Domme"

By the way, not everyone is comfortable with "domme" as a descriptor just as not every dominant woman is comfortable with being called Mistress, some prefer to be called Master or other honorifics. There is a lot of diversity in how people choose to be in their lifestyles.

Have you tried google ?

By *ildatnightCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Domme

By the way, not everyone is comfortable with "domme" as a descriptor just as not every dominant woman is comfortable with being called Mistress, some prefer to be called Master or other honorifics. There is a lot of diversity in how people choose to be in their lifestyles. "

my partner does a lot of online dom work and people address her as goddess in her online dom world

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Yes, I had a female Domme. I’m sure it’s not that unusual. You should try Fet to find a Domme.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Yellow pages

I'm still wetting myself with laughing my stomach killing me. lol

THAT MUST BE THE BEST ANSWER EVER!!"

Not too far off the mark. Google ‘Dungeons’ and you’ll be surprised at what you can find near you.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

yes

If you are only beginning, as others pointed out, the best thing to do would be to go for a pro domme. Not everyone in the scene know what they are doing. Also, some people try it out and realise that it's just not their thing.

Once you have tried and confirmed it is something you are really into, join the long queue of men looking for a dominant fwb/partner On a serious note, your best option is to attend munches. Remember that the ratio of number of men looking for dommes and number dommes is so high. So chance for your success is minimal.

London

"If you are only beginning, as others pointed out, the best thing to do would be to go for a pro domme. Not everyone in the scene know what they are doing. Also, some people try it out and realise that it's just not their thing.

Once you have tried and confirmed it is something you are really into, join the long queue of men looking for a dominant fwb/partner On a serious note, your best option is to attend munches. Remember that the ratio of number of men looking for dommes and number dommes is so high. So chance for your success is minimal."

Small correction - there are plenty of dominant women (ask me how I know), the ration problem mostly arises from the fact that there are too many men looking for a fetish dispenser (again, ask me how I know) and the majority of dominant women, at least the ones I know (and I know many) are allergic to being treated like free fetish ATMs. Just my two cents.

"If you are only beginning, as others pointed out, the best thing to do would be to go for a pro domme. Not everyone in the scene know what they are doing. Also, some people try it out and realise that it's just not their thing.

Once you have tried and confirmed it is something you are really into, join the long queue of men looking for a dominant fwb/partner On a serious note, your best option is to attend munches. Remember that the ratio of number of men looking for dommes and number dommes is so high. So chance for your success is minimal.

Small correction - there are plenty of dominant women (ask me how I know), the ration problem mostly arises from the fact that there are too many men looking for a fetish dispenser (again, ask me how I know) and the majority of dominant women, at least the ones I know (and I know many) are allergic to being treated like free fetish ATMs. Just my two cents. "

Sorry. My statement on the ratio was based on the kink events, munches I attended and also membership ratio on a couple of kinky dating apps. There are reasonable number of dominant women. But from my interactions, half of them are pro-dommes. And the number of men who identify themselves as submissive is insanely high.

I agree with your statement on men seeing women as fetish dispensers going around with a menu card of things they want to be done. I have heard that complain from many.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Small correction - there are plenty of dominant women (ask me how I know), the ration problem mostly arises from the fact that there are too many men looking for a fetish dispenser (again, ask me how I know) and the majority of dominant women, at least the ones I know (and I know many) are allergic to being treated like free fetish ATMs. Just my two cents.

Sorry. My statement on the ratio was based on the kink events, munches I attended and also membership ratio on a couple of kinky dating apps. There are reasonable number of dominant women. But from my interactions, half of them are pro-dommes. And the number of men who identify themselves as submissive is insanely high.

I agree with your statement on men seeing women as fetish dispensers going around with a menu card of things they want to be done. I have heard that complain from many."

I tend to agree with you. Well before lockdown I went to an event that used to be held at the Resistance Gallery.

There were 4 female bottoms, 3 were with me and 10 male subs, and 2 male tops (of which I was one) and one female dominant. Since then, and having gone to a number of munches and events I have noticed that male subs out number the other groups. I have met numerous Pro Dommes (including the Subversion crew), but the few Dommes I have met have been in relationships.

I would suggest that ratio is an issue, a female bottom can assume that there will be male kink dispensers because of the male to female ratio on the scene. I would suggest the same ratio applies in regard to dommes and subs.

Hello there, this might sound like a broken record but visiting a pro Domme is the best way of getting a taste of the lifestyle as you can try out the specific types of play you are interested in. Every message I get from men wanting to submit to me requests to be pegged but no every lifestyle Domme is into that. Also men are under the illusion that all Dommes are dressed head to toe in latex or shinny pvc which is not always the case. Alot of lifestyle Dommes would be over the age of 45 which is the top end of your age range.

A man seeking a bossy woman, who he pays for the privilege, probably gets humiliated and gets very little sex. Sounds a whole lot like marriage.

I agree with your statement on men seeing women as fetish dispensers going around with a menu card of things they want to be done. I have heard that complain from many."

Tis true....

Neverland

Thank you for the messages and help

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP. Firstly I think you ought to take a quick dose of reality. Many people your age struggle to find meets, and trying to find a niche may be even more difficult for you,

That said, if you are going to rely on the site alone then you need to invest some time rewriting your profile to reflect what you are looking for, eight words regarding finding a FWB is unlikely to attract a domme.

Good luck

London

I agree with your statement on men seeing women as fetish dispensers going around with a menu card of things they want to be done. I have heard that complain from many.

I tend to agree with you. Well before lockdown I went to an event that used to be held at the Resistance Gallery.

There were 4 female bottoms, 3 were with me and 10 male subs, and 2 male tops (of which I was one) and one female dominant. Since then, and having gone to a number of munches and events I have noticed that male subs out number the other groups. I have met numerous Pro Dommes (including the Subversion crew), but the few Dommes I have met have been in relationships.

I would suggest that ratio is an issue, a female bottom can assume that there will be male kink dispensers because of the male to female ratio on the scene. I would suggest the same ratio applies in regard to dommes and subs. "

_ensual, from my own experience I can tell you one of the reasons why the ratio might be affected, at least in public and I noticed that many of my dominant female friends do not play in public (and I know many). It was at the same place you mentioned where it became unpleasantly clear why. I had a scenario planned with a play partner and spent the evening doing that, then at the end I wished for some more intimate pleasures, this was still in view of everyone but away from the main area. Almost as soon as we ended our scene, a wanking dead came at me with "thanks for the show" with his greasy little eyes and rudeness. It ruined a lot of the evening and what was an intimate moment. I realised why many of my dominant friends do not play in public, especially in intimate ways - they don't want to have their scenes interrupted, they don't want to be vulnerable to sleaze and intimidation, especially as in such a situation a woman has the submissive in her care to look after. I don't know if I am willing to do intimate scenes in public again if I am in charge, the risk really puts me off.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"

_ensual, from my own experience I can tell you one of the reasons why the ratio might be affected, at least in public and I noticed that many of my dominant female friends do not play in public (and I know many). It was at the same place you mentioned where it became unpleasantly clear why. I had a scenario planned with a play partner and spent the evening doing that, then at the end I wished for some more intimate pleasures, this was still in view of everyone but away from the main area. Almost as soon as we ended our scene, a wanking dead came at me with "thanks for the show" with his greasy little eyes and rudeness. It ruined a lot of the evening and what was an intimate moment. I realised why many of my dominant friends do not play in public, especially in intimate ways - they don't want to have their scenes interrupted, they don't want to be vulnerable to sleaze and intimidation, especially as in such a situation a woman has the submissive in her care to look after. I don't know if I am willing to do intimate scenes in public again if I am in charge, the risk really puts me off. "

Completely agree with this...

I found it easier to visit a Pro Dom to get the experience I wanted rather than try and find someone on any of the sites you can use.

As has been mentioned, it allowed for the experience to be tailored to what I wanted and I was confident in their abilities.

Its certainly a better “try before you buy” experience, as you may find its not for you and it can save you a lot of time and head/heart ache."

Think this is best for a beginner!

I know it's been mentioned on other similar threads before....

» Add a new message to this topic