FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cuck humiliation ideas

Cuck humiliation ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

So I’m after some ideas, how to humiliate my small penis cuck D.

Obviously stuff with other men but I’m after ideas for when it’s just the just the two of us at home or in public

Let’s hear some kinky ideas x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave J30Man  over a year ago

Daventry

Make him wear thongs that hang out the back of his trousers.

Go into an underwear shop and ask the assistant for help in choosing lingerie for your husband.

Always berate him in a loud voice in public about his small penis.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Assume the doggy position and command him to enter your pussy with it. When he is at full insertion, balls deep, repeat the request as though he hasn’t. “”I’m getting impatient, put your tiny prick in me now.”

Show all your friends photos of him naked to laugh at his tiny cock in front of him.

Make him go into a chemist and ask for the smallest condoms they have.

Get a t shirt printed with the measurements of his cock soft and hard on it for him to wear.

Make him text you ever hour on the hour while he’s at work apologising for having a tiny cock.

I’ve experienced all of them and more and can confirm they’re very humiliating and degrading.

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

show his mum his chastity cage and your best female friend

I think you should only show his mom if you have his consent to, otherwise that’s crossing the line in my opinion. My ex Mistress always used to say she wanted to show my mom a picture of me dressed in full lingerie but she knew it was one of my few limits that my family aren’t involved in anything so never did.

Ban him from using the lavvy in the house. He's only allowed out to wee at night on a collar and lead

"Ban him from using the lavvy in the house. He's only allowed out to wee at night on a collar and lead "

I love this one, I have had to ask for permission before going to the toilet and made to hold it in until I can’t any more and wet myself in pubic but never taken out at night for a wee on a collar and lead. I’d love to endure that level of humiliation to show my dedication and inferiority to my owner.

"So I’m after some ideas, how to humiliate my small penis cuck D.

Obviously stuff with other men but I’m after ideas for when it’s just the just the two of us at home or in public

Let’s hear some kinky ideas x"

Print off a cuckold contract and get him to sign it.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1133578

"So I’m after some ideas, how to humiliate my small penis cuck D.

Let’s hear some kinky ideas x"

Get him to feed your lover's cock into your pussy.

Make him look for lovers for you.

Play on webcam in chat rooms while he is tied up and everyone can see he is tied up.

This thread is making me want to cuck some poor little fella and make his mrs squirt in his mouth, which is my latest suggestion… fuck his Mrs standing up holding her up from behind and get her to piss or squirt into his mouth

Greater Manchester

Thanks for the ideas I will definitely be giving some of these ago with D

"Thanks for the ideas I will definitely be giving some of these ago with D

"

Are you going to take him out for a wee at night on a collar and lead?

By *orestguy28Man  over a year ago

Glos

Post some pictures of his small cock might be a start?? Perhaps some tributes of you if we had some pics to work with??

Nice ideas. I think as a cuck wannabe there’s a few I think about

1) bull fucking my ass as wife watches while in dressed in bridal lingerie with a veil and white heels

2) been made wear a diaper and wet myself

3) having my wife hold my chastity device and balls while she is being fucked from behind by bull

4) buying lingerie with her bull for her to wear with him

5) being prostate milked while bull watches

6) her sucking her bull eagerly and spitting in my mouth

7) her taking bulls cock in her ass while I watch (she never lets me near her ass)

8) having her bull wank into her panties for a few days and have me suck on them nightly before bed

Just a few

Make him watch a total stranger clean out your creampie.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I played with a friend who is into this.

I made him find a picture of a “better” cock and write a 100 word essay (exactly 100 words, no more, no less) about why his cock was inadequate by comparison.

I also made him write disparaging things on his cock and upload photos to his profile.

It’s not my kink (and I don’t think size matters in real life) but I loved how much he loved it!

1,4,6 and 7 would have this bull raging!

Greater Manchester

"Post some pictures of his small cock might be a start?? Perhaps some tributes of you if we had some pics to work with??"

We have some pics in our friends only I’ll have to make them public

"I played with a friend who is into this.

I made him find a picture of a “better” cock and write a 100 word essay (exactly 100 words, no more, no less) about why his cock was inadequate by comparison.

I also made him write disparaging things on his cock and upload photos to his profile.

It’s not my kink (and I don’t think size matters in real life) but I loved how much he loved it!

"

I had to write an essay once about why I was so pathetic and why my Mistress was so superior to me. There wasn’t a word limit though luckily as I’d struggle not to write way more than 100 words about why I’m so pathetic let alone why Mistress was superior as well.

I like the idea of posting pictures of my cock with disparaging things written on it, they would have to be very short words though haha.

By *eester GreyMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

I had a cuck lay underneath his wife while I fucked her. He licked her pussy and my balls. When I came he cleaned up both of us. She referred to him as "sad, little man"

Make him wear women's inners while going out.

If he into anal play, use a remote controlled vibrating butt plug on him in public.

Post pictures of his locked cock on public forum and ask for feedback.

Do not allow you to touch himself for days and let him watch you pleasuring yourself by seeing pictures of other men's cock. Or use dildo and tell him how his cock will never be able to provide the satisfaction that your dildo provide.

Try going on fab live cams, tell everyone how pathetic his dick is.

Trip to an adult shop to buy an anal dildo. Ask him in front of others if he will be able to take them.

If you have filmed any of your escapades with other men, force him to watch those videos and wank.

When he does wank, make sure that he wanks all over his own body. Tell him that his cum is better wasted on his own body than that of a woman.

Again, if he is into anal, peg him in positions other men have had sex with you and tell him how you felt when you had a real cock in those positions.

Now let me go and wank

Take him to your local salon to get waxed all over while you watch,when finished give him a pink g,string to wear while beautician Is still there x

"

I had to write an essay once about why I was so pathetic and why my Mistress was so superior to me. There wasn’t a word limit though luckily as I’d struggle not to write way more than 100 words about why I’m so pathetic let alone why Mistress was superior as well.

I like the idea of posting pictures of my cock with disparaging things written on it, they would have to be very short words though haha. "

You should publish your essay. Upload it to here so we can all have a good laugh!

By *orestguy28Man  over a year ago

Glos

He has got a small cock judging by those pictures! Nice tattoo but no amount of praying will make it grow so your lady will need fucking by lots of horny bulls.

I vote we set up a bullring to take turns fucking her and playing with her. Cuck can serve drinks naked wearing his chastity cage. I’d say 3 guys at a time for 30 mins, then like at a boxing night ring the bell and have cuck swoon around with the round number board and change to another 3 guys. Five rounds should do it??

He can hand out towels for the guys that have just fucked his Queen and for those that want it he can wash their cocks!!??

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

" Nice ideas. I think as a cuck wannabe there’s a few I think about

1) bull fucking my ass as wife watches while in dressed in bridal lingerie with a veil and white heels

2) been made wear a diaper and wet myself

3) having my wife hold my chastity device and balls while she is being fucked from behind by bull

4) buying lingerie with her bull for her to wear with him

5) being prostate milked while bull watches

6) her sucking her bull eagerly and spitting in my mouth

7) her taking bulls cock in her ass while I watch (she never lets me near her ass)

8) having her bull wank into her panties for a few days and have me suck on them nightly before bed

Just a few "

No.3 is always good for us cucks !

» Add a new message to this topic