FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Male chastity devices

Male chastity devices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubMale96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Good morning everyone, looking for a bit of advice, managed to break my current cage during the night. Not sure how but it split down the middle. So for a new one would it be best to stay with plaastic cages or go for a metal one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Thee is a lot of debate on plastic verses metal. There are a lot of pro's and con's to both. Assuming you know the shape and size of the cage that works for you then...

Metal gives you a more reliable cage, on the whole easier to clean, easier on long term wear when new to chastity as the base ring has less friction. Negative is mainly the weight which some really hate (unless you have a super small cage)

Plastic is a lighter cage as the big positive. Negatvies then become the increased cleaning generally needed. The base ring often gunks up quicker causing friction which takes time to get used to.

That is it in a nutshell, generally small open cages are easier to find in metal and cheaper than plastic but options for both exist with a little searching, with plastic often being slightly cheaper overall.

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

My advice would be go for a stainless steel cage, they can be bought quite cheaply and often in smaller sizes which I have found to be much more comfortable and easier to keep clean so better for long term wear, I wouldn't go back to plastic now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My eyes these days, I read "mole chastity devices" caught my attention though!

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Mostly in my metal ones these days when not required for service.. If If I have to be discreet in an office then its plastic as its less showable.. Good luck in your search OP..

By *ubMale96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Plastic would be better as will be wearing it in work so cheers for the advice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Holy Trainer V3 is very comfortable for long term wear but it is like all plastic cages difficult to keep clean. I have worn one for extended periods with no difficulty.

» Add a new message to this topic