FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unblocking

Unblocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uv2kiss OP   Man  over a year ago

fenland

We are chatting go someone on our couples profile and became friends

I told her my single profile and neither of us can find the other.

I assume I have blocked her how do I unblock ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an hjCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Look in your block list, you can remove e block there.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We are chatting go someone on our couples profile and became friends

I assume I have blocked her how do I unblock ?"

Maybe she has blocked you.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

If you can't find each other on your block lists, tell admin informing them of the user name. Sometimes admin puts a block between profiles.

fenland

"We are chatting go someone on our couples profile and became friends

I assume I have blocked her how do I unblock ?

Maybe she has blocked you."

She has had a look and her list is a lot shorter and she hasnt.

Mines very long as I have been here over 10 years and the block list must have a limit as to what they show.

fenland

"Look in your block list, you can remove e block there."

I had a look but it doesn't show all my list

By *rsPricklePantsWoman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

If you use the desktop version rather than the mobile one, go to her profile from your couples account copy the web address at the top of the page and then go on your account copy it over it will take you even if you blocked then down the side it will tell you if you blocked her and give you the option to unblock but this only works on the desktop version hope that helps

fenland

"If you use the desktop version rather than the mobile one, go to her profile from your couples account copy the web address at the top of the page and then go on your account copy it over it will take you even if you blocked then down the side it will tell you if you blocked her and give you the option to unblock but this only works on the desktop version hope that helps"

Thank you. I will try that

"If you use the desktop version rather than the mobile one, go to her profile from your couples account copy the web address at the top of the page and then go on your account copy it over it will take you even if you blocked then down the side it will tell you if you blocked her and give you the option to unblock but this only works on the desktop version hope that helps

Thank you. I will try that"

That's how I've done it in the past just hope I've explained it clearly

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

If none of the above works ask her to comment on a forum post and tell you which post it is, if you can see her comment then you can see her profile that way.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"If none of the above works ask her to comment on a forum post and tell you which post it is, if you can see her comment then you can see her profile that way. "

No, you can't see a profile of someone blocked. Not from a forum post.

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

"If none of the above works ask her to comment on a forum post and tell you which post it is, if you can see her comment then you can see her profile that way.

No, you can't see a profile of someone blocked. Not from a forum post. "

Exactly, what they were saying was they think one of them has blocked the other but can't see it on the block list. If they could see the forum post it would mean they probably just typed the username in wrong (missed an underscore etc)

"If none of the above works ask her to comment on a forum post and tell you which post it is, if you can see her comment then you can see her profile that way.

No, you can't see a profile of someone blocked. Not from a forum post. "

You can go to their profile and be able to unblock them if using the desktop version as I've done it you just can't see the content of the profile untill you've unblocked them

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

If either of you has reported the other at some point admin puts a block in so you can't contact each other put it doesn't show on the blocked list.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you have a large block list i tyhink its over 250 then they drop from view as they will be on another page that you cant get to

fenland

"If you use the desktop version rather than the mobile one, go to her profile from your couples account copy the web address at the top of the page and then go on your account copy it over it will take you even if you blocked then down the side it will tell you if you blocked her and give you the option to unblock but this only works on the desktop version hope that helps

That's how I've done it in the past just hope I've explained it clearly"

You did explain it clearly but it only works on a laptop.

I initially tried on the desktop version but through a phone and it didn't that way.

I had blocked her 3 years ago, now both our desires have changed and we are more aligned

That's how I've done it in the past just hope I've explained it clearly

You did explain it clearly but it only works on a laptop.

I initially tried on the desktop version but through a phone and it didn't that way.

I had blocked her 3 years ago, now both our desires have changed and we are more aligned"

Oh that's odd as I've only ever done it via the desktop version on my phone glad you've not got it sorted though

» Add a new message to this topic