What do you think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

What do yall think of a blank profile, like what goes through your mind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do yall think of a blank profile, like what goes through your mind"

Personally I think that they are fake or no intention of meeting for the majority. I wouldn't reply to a blank profile.

Mrs

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I think that if the person is as boring as their blank profile there is no point in chatting, as a meet is never going to happen.

no

"I think that if the person is as boring as their blank profile there is no point in chatting, as a meet is never going to happen."

By *eester GreyMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

If the profile is blank I avoid. Spent time with such individuals in the past and got nowhere. There are plenty of lovely people here that they the blanks don't matter. I believe anyone joining should have to put up something.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Either lazy or a picture collector

no

"Either lazy or a picture collector"

By *ardinal FangMan  over a year ago

Sandy

Essentially blank profile, “will fill this in later”, but with pictures that you find appealing.

How are you supposed to write any sort of intro message? What can you engage with them about?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Delete.

No effort, no chat.

no

"Delete.

No effort, no chat. "

So if they had a long profile that is well written would you chat to them then

As in a silhouette avatar and a hidden or empty profile? I just pass them by no matter what they send.

"Essentially blank profile, “will fill this in later”, but with pictures that you find appealing.

How are you supposed to write any sort of intro message? What can you engage with them about?

Nothing. Nothing at all. "

These female profiles are always 5'6 and "Athletic". I swear one guy creates them all and does a copy and paste job.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I give them no thought whatsoever

no

"What do yall think of a blank profile, like what goes through your mind

As in a silhouette avatar and a hidden or empty profile? I just pass them by no matter what they send. "

I’m not on about MY profile

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

As in a silhouette avatar and a hidden or empty profile? I just pass them by no matter what they send.

I’m not on about MY profile "

You seem to be struggling with your profile.

Have a look at some women's or couples profiles and see what you think looks good. Some are short, some long, some are funny, some are blunt and rude.

In all honesty a lot of what is in a long profile could fit into a short one. A few likes, dislikes, wants and expectations. A light hearted joke and succinct legible text will let people know whether you're nice or will tear them a new one. For everything thing else, block.

yumsville

^and set filters

no

I’m not on about MY profile

You seem to be struggling with your profile.

Have a look at some women's or couples profiles and see what you think looks good. Some are short, some long, some are funny, some are blunt and rude.

In all honesty a lot of what is in a long profile could fit into a short one. A few likes, dislikes, wants and expectations. A light hearted joke and succinct legible text will let people know whether you're nice or will tear them a new one. For everything thing else, block. "

Done

Done

Done

And done

And honestly I had a great profile bio, but people chose not to read it or did what they wanted. I could show you what my profile looked like, before I removed everything

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Having no profile pic is just as bad as a blank profile to us. If we're scrolling down and see that stupid silhouette, we just keep scrolling.

no

"Having no profile pic is just as bad as a blank profile to us. If we're scrolling down and see that stupid silhouette, we just keep scrolling."

Well it’s a good job that I have pictures and a profile picture

Exeter

"Having no profile pic is just as bad as a blank profile to us. If we're scrolling down and see that stupid silhouette, we just keep scrolling.

Well it’s a good job that I have pictures and a profile picture "

Er....the default silhouette doesn't count.

no

"Having no profile pic is just as bad as a blank profile to us. If we're scrolling down and see that stupid silhouette, we just keep scrolling.

Er....the default silhouette doesn't count."

I know it doesn’t, but on the account I actually use has pictures videos and a whole lot more

I’m initially more wary when talking to someone with a blank profile and it’ll take me longer to feel safe with them but I know people have genuine reasons for totally hiding their identity so I don’t write any off for having a blank profile.

I’m currently chatting to a man who has a blank profile but from getting to know him I can tell he’s genuine and he’s a really cool and sexy man and I hope to meet him soon.

Exeter

Actually use? So you don't use the account you are using now? You aren't making much sense.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I scroll on by.

Wouldn't reply to any messages from a blank profile under any circumstances.

By *venturerMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

Same as a hidden one! Pass on by!

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Usually, if they’ve looked at me I’ll block them. Ok it’s too late, but if they’ve looked at me, whilst having nothing in return, I’ll prevent them from looking again.

There are too many ‘recently joined’ members with nothing visible, so I just assume they are timewasters or fakes.

Plenty of genuine people who’ve put the effort into building a profile.

I’m not on about MY profile "

Touchy.

Did I say I was referring to your profile?

Ignore it, 'Do not disturb'

I leave them to it. People can do what they like on here, if they don't interest me I don't spend a second more worrying about them. They may just be here to look at pics vids etc

By *rsPricklePantsWoman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I will only converse with them if I get a decent opening message other wise I don't bother and if it's a wink what the hell is the point if the profile is blank I can never understand that.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Time waster.

Blank or hidden profiles just make me think fake/time waster.

yumsville

"

Done

Done

Done

And done

And honestly I had a great profile bio, but people chose not to read it or did what they wanted. I could show you what my profile looked like, before I removed everything "

Set some decent filters, report where necessary and if it's too much block all males/hide profile (as you have) and search for them yourself. Then only the guys you contact will be able to reply. Swinging is fun (or supposed to be), if you're finding it's more a chore than excitement, don't waste your time with it.

One thing too. Have you considered any status's? Things like 'another rude message', 'all men are dicks' type of things - negativity invites negativity some times (not that you can't call it out), but even if it's bullshit, something like 'nice to have some banter, and a nice arse!' might change the flow.

no

"Actually use? So you don't use the account you are using now? You aren't making much sense."

Basically I have one account that I use for the forums, (this one) and I have another one that I just post pictures to.

(Mods said I’m allowed to do this)

no

"

Done

Done

Done

And done

And honestly I had a great profile bio, but people chose not to read it or did what they wanted. I could show you what my profile looked like, before I removed everything

Set some decent filters, report where necessary and if it's too much block all males/hide profile (as you have) and search for them yourself. Then only the guys you contact will be able to reply. Swinging is fun (or supposed to be), if you're finding it's more a chore than excitement, don't waste your time with it.

One thing too. Have you considered any status's? Things like 'another rude message', 'all men are dicks' type of things - negativity invites negativity some times (not that you can't call it out), but even if it's bullshit, something like 'nice to have some banter, and a nice arse!' might change the flow. "

Ermmm who said I was looking for men??

Exeter

Interested to know what goes through your mind when you come across a blank profile?

Still surprises me that blank and hidden profiles are classed by some as fake!

Is that as far as your mind is stretching ?

Ok

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

What can we think when we look at nothing?

Thinks Its pointless being on this site if they genuinely want to have fun with others

I wouldn't look at a blank profile

My take on it is everyone is here for their own reasons so let them crack on. I'll concentrate on the profiles that interest me and not give a second thought to ones that don't

no

Interested to know what goes through your mind when you come across a blank profile?"

Honestly nothing, I don’t say anything just block and move on, all I’m saying is this my account is blank at the moment, because some people (couples mainly) can’t read, so now I have nothing on their apart from one profile picture

yumsville

"

Done

Done

Done

And done

One thing too. Have you considered any status's? Things like 'another rude message', 'all men are dicks' type of things - negativity invites negativity some times (not that you can't call it out), but even if it's bullshit, something like 'nice to have some banter, and a nice arse!' might change the flow.

Ermmm who said I was looking for men??"

Ok. Block all you're not interested in. But blocking men would solve issues straight away. Blocking couples and contacting directly would help too. It remains that swinging should be fun.

no

"Thinks Its pointless being on this site if they genuinely want to have fun with others "

But if people don’t read the profile what’s the point

"Still surprises me that blank and hidden profiles are classed by some as fake!

Ok"

If your searching for somebody then a blank profile is boring, understand why some people hide profile...but that wasn't the question x

no

"

Done

Done

Done

And done

Ok. Block all you're not interested in. But blocking men would solve issues straight away. Blocking couples and contacting directly would help too. It remains that swinging should be fun. "

I have men blocked already, and I know it’s about fun, and I’m having the best time of my life on fab

"

Done

Done

Done

And done

Ok. Block all you're not interested in. But blocking men would solve issues straight away. Blocking couples and contacting directly would help too. It remains that swinging should be fun.

I have men blocked already, and I know it’s about fun, and I’m having the best time of my life on fab"

Really?

"

Done

Done

Done

And done

I have men blocked already, and I know it’s about fun, and I’m having the best time of my life on fab"

Green arrow says otherwise

"

Done

Done

Done

And done

I have men blocked already, and I know it’s about fun, and I’m having the best time of my life on fab

Green arrow says otherwise "

this plus the thread that was removed, OP the other week you were having some serious issues with this site to the point people were genuinely worried about you. Hope things have improved for you x

Ok

If your searching for somebody then a blank profile is boring, understand why some people hide profile...but that wasn't the question x"

Well it was somebodies statement I answered, if that's ok with you!

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"

Really? So why are pretty much all your posts a complaint of some kind about either Fab itself or its users?

Exeter

Interested to know what goes through your mind when you come across a blank profile?

Honestly nothing, I don’t say anything just block and move on, all I’m saying is this my account is blank at the moment, because some people (couples mainly) can’t read, so now I have nothing on their apart from one profile picture "

It does seem a little bit strange that because people don't read your profile you have decided not to delete what you had already put online, but it's your profile, do what you see fit.

Returning to your original question; boring bland and blank profiles do not make a significant impression, so it seems you are of the same mindset as the majority of us on here, just block and move on.

I know it doesn’t, but on the account I actually use has pictures videos and a whole lot more "

I think this statement of your OTHER account is missed....

So you use this one for the forums and another to search to meet etc..... or maybe I'm wrong?

"Blank or hidden profiles just make me think fake/time waster.

"

Hmmmmm

I know it doesn’t, but on the account I actually use has pictures videos and a whole lot more

So you use this one for the forums and another to search to meet etc..... or maybe I'm wrong?

"

I can barely cope with one account let alone two but then I am a man lol

I can barely cope with one account let alone two but then I am a man lol "

I'm not sure if the lady meant that .....

What do you think hunny?

Ok

If your searching for somebody then a blank profile is boring, understand why some people hide profile...but that wasn't the question x

Well it was somebodies statement I answered, if that's ok with you!"

Whoops your right...my bad hun x

I can barely cope with one account let alone two but then I am a man lol

I'm not sure if the lady meant that .....

What do you think hunny?"

I've no idea, I'm confused dot com now lol.

no

"

Basically I use this account (tattoobitch) for the forums, my other account (fuckfun420) I use for personal reasons, like arranging meets (I know I know I’m not getting anywhere) (but I am going to yeovil next week) and message people.

This account (tattoobitch) is only used for the forums that’s it.

I’m sorry if it still doesn’t make sense. I didn’t actually want to bring up my main account (fuckfun420)

no

"

Really? So why are pretty much all your posts a complaint of some kind about either Fab itself or its users?"

Well I’ve seen some people make the same complaints, and honestly after everyone told me to take a break that’s what I did

Basically I use this account (tattoobitch) for the forums, my other account (fuckfun420) I use for personal reasons, like arranging meets (I know I know I’m not getting anywhere) (but I am going to yeovil next week) and message people.

I’m sorry if it still doesn’t make sense. I didn’t actually want to bring up my main account (fuckfun420) "

But you just did, twice!!

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I would say. Don't always judge a book by its cover...

I have a blank profile. In fact my profile is more blank than most, apart from 1 video.

I have my reasons for having a blank profile.

I am certainly not fake, or a picture collector or whatever others may think.

A hidden profile is no different to a blank profile...

Having a blank profile allows you to access areas of the site a hidden provide does not, which maybe the reason why some choose to be blank rather than hidden.

yumsville

"I would say. Don't always judge a book by its cover...

I have a blank profile. In fact my profile is more blank than most, apart from 1 video.

Having a blank profile allows you to access areas of the site a hidden provide does not, which maybe the reason why some choose to be blank rather than hidden. "

Unless someone is taking an active interest in you a blank profile is part of site functions. There's plenty of other TV's (or as the OP is a woman) to contact so people can read into it what they like.

no

"I would say. Don't always judge a book by its cover...

Having a blank profile allows you to access areas of the site a hidden provide does not, which maybe the reason why some choose to be blank rather than hidden. "

Honestly I don’t automatically assume someone is fake because they have a blank profile, I normally just think they want their privacy which is completely understandable, BUT if they are not photo verified then I don’t say anything just block. Simple as

no

I’m sorry if it still doesn’t make sense. I didn’t actually want to bring up my main account (fuckfun420)

But you just did, twice!! "

I know I did but it’s because I feel like I need to explain myself to everyone so no one is jumping to conclusions.

I know I did but it’s because I feel like I need to explain myself to everyone so no one is jumping to conclusions. "

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone hun

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Straight delete.

They can’t be arsed doing a profile I can’t be arsed making an effort to reply.

I expect bios, pictures, profile pic and interests…. Otherwise why would we reply when there’s nothing to go off

I know I did but it’s because I feel like I need to explain myself to everyone so no one is jumping to conclusions. "

Could of just said yes I have another account....

The extra information you gave was totally your choice.

Thank you for clarifying you had another account, as I wasn't too sure......

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I won't interact in messages with blank profiles which message me. Even if people with no public pics cheat to get through my filters I don't even open their message .

If someone can't be bothered making an effort with their profile I can't be bothered making an effort chatting to them .

I think the person is too lazy to write any text. So I pass the profile by. X

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

You’re really not doing yourself any favours!!! My personal opinion and it’s only mine is that you need to take a break and re-think and recharge.

People offer advice and when they don’t agree with you then you seem to twist things

Ms D

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

"

Really? So why are pretty much all your posts a complaint of some kind about either Fab itself or its users?"

I think everyone should get off the OP,s back. Whilst it's true she has posted negative stuff in the past, she's come back in a much more positive light and has posted some decent fun threads.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Think nothing as there is nothing to go on. We just ignore them.

Exeter

You don't want to bring up your other account but mention it twice in the post that says you don't want to bring it up??

Riiiight......

no

"You don't want to bring up your other account but mention it twice in the post that says you don't want to bring it up??

Riiiight......"

The only reason I brought it up is because you were saying about my account being hidden and I was just explaining how it wasn’t

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I think everyone should get off the OP,s back. Whilst it's true she has posted negative stuff in the past, she's come back in a much more positive light and has posted some decent fun threads.

"

She also alerted me to her BJ Queen credentials, and there’s nothing much more positive than that

Exeter

"You don't want to bring up your other account but mention it twice in the post that says you don't want to bring it up??

Riiiight......

The only reason I brought it up is because you were saying about my account being hidden and I was just explaining how it wasn’t "

Didn't say anything about your account being hidden.

Laziness, no imagination,fake,the person thinks it's going to be instashag to name a few

Riiiight......"

Have you ever heard the saying if you have nothing nice to say say nothing. Maybe trolling threads makes you feel big.....

If they can't be bothered to make an effort with their profile and messages there's little chance they would make enough effort with me.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I wouldn't engage with any profile that either hasn't made an effort or is living off past meets and endeavours.

The been here before, know the score type.

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I personally like a little something to go on in my opening message, so some sort of description is always a bonus! I have a lady in my hotlist currently who has no description at all, it doesn’t put me off tbh! I can understand in a way why some chose not to write anything if so many people don’t read them anyways! So it doesn’t bother me

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I wouldn’t respond if I was contacted by a blank profile. I want all the pertinent information to be available without me having to fish for it.

My profile is pretty much empty because I’m not interested in meeting, I just like the forum. If I want to attract anyone in the future obviously I’d have info and pics on there.

There are always folk who don’t read profiles, it gets on my wick too, I just block them. That shouldn’t stop you putting effort into your profile though, not everyone is like that.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"I think that if the person is as boring as their blank profile there is no point in chatting, as a meet is never going to happen."

Exactly this ? X

By *wanseapaulMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I've met a blank profile before and we ended up having several great meets with her.

You never know!

Just here to look at the pics and vids I reckon

By *vasexperimentWoman  over a year ago

huddersfield

"If the profile is blank I avoid. Spent time with such individuals in the past and got nowhere. There are plenty of lovely people here that they the blanks don't matter. I believe anyone joining should have to put up something."

» Add a new message to this topic