FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How Important?

How Important?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How important is it to keep your Fab profile up to date with new photos and profile information about yourself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"How important is it to keep your Fab profile up to date with new photos and profile information about yourself? "

Very. Otherwise it looks like you're not putting any effort in and you may end up not looking like your pics.

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Most people only look once so they ain't going to notice if the text never changes! But keep it accurate, no point talking about being new to the site if you have been on over a year with a ton of veris.

A new picture every now and then is a good idea.

Unless you're on some epic voyage of self discovery there shouldn't be much reason to change your profile, you're still the same person after all!!

In terms of getting interest in your profile, regularly updating your status and regularly adding a picture will keep you on the "updates" page and generally expose you to others on the site... As will using the forum from time to time.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

if the last pics are 5 years or more ago, it's not good. It's not a lot of effort to put a pic up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it really frustrating when you look at a profile and it says "new to this, will fill in later" and they've been on the site for over a year! Surely it can't just be me that has an eye roll response to that?!

Stockton-on-Tees

"I find it really frustrating when you look at a profile and it says "new to this, will fill in later" and they've been on the site for over a year! Surely it can't just be me that has an eye roll response to that?! "

Yep me too.

Or in the text it says they are 35 and the profile says they are now 40.

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

Very...getting pics that are date stamped 2011 from people is never good. Any photos older than 2 years and we ask for a recent pic.

Also the 'will fill in later' that's been there for over a year on profiles...It's a goodbye from us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw pictures from 2013 the other day

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Very i'd say, if you're active here.

Stockton-on-Tees

"I saw pictures from 2013 the other day"

At least that's proof they aren't noobs... And you can see how their bodies aged!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies.

I do agree a well presented profile is important.

I think it shows a touch of personality and gives an idea about the person, but the proof of the pudding is in the tasting, you can't beat a face to face meet to see what someine is really like.

» Add a new message to this topic