FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Liberty Elite - which night?

Liberty Elite - which night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're a couple living down in Oxford looking to visit Liberty Elite in early to mid October.

We've not been to a club before, we're both very keen but not overly experienced. We started to explore the hotwife and cuckolding scene before the pandemic hit but haven't played since and even before the pandemic we'd only had a couple of meets.

Now the world is reopening and rather than spend ages going through the whole dating scene again we're planning to just start with a club so we can have a night away, hopefully meet some nice guys and have a fun night.

My wife's asked me to make the arrangements so I'm looking at some of the practical details like arranging a night away for the little ones since we'd prefer to stay at the venue.

A big question I have is which night best suits a couple like us that is quite new to the scene, looking for a fun relaxed no pressure evening but interested in meeting some single men more so than couples. I mean meeting other couples in the scene is fun socially but when it comes to play we're looking for men.

Looking at the calendar at Liberty Elite it looks like Temptation night on the 8th October would be a good night. That throws up a bit of a logistics issue since we'd have to drive from Oxford to Stoke to drop the little ones off with family there then drive down to Liberty Elite. I can make it work if that really is the best night for a couple in our situation. Or there's the regular Saturday night Elite Encounter night which is a lot easier logistically.

What's the difference really between the Saturday Elite Encounter night and Friday temptation night? Is one night more suitable for hotwives rather than couples? Are they both equally busy?

Sorry if they seem like noob questions, I just want to make the first visit perfect for my wife who is pretty excited about experiencing a club visit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *u-TangCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Simply put if you are looking for single guys you need to attend on a Friday night

Saturdays are single fem/couple only nights so you wouldn’t find what you’re looking for by the sound of it

Libs is a great club though and I’m sure you’ll have a great time whichever night you chose to go

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks, that's very helpful.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Libs is amazing. We love that club.

» Add a new message to this topic