FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No replies!!

No replies!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/09/21 13:25:11]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Hi people, not that I am the type to get annoyed or upset if a woman rejects me, I just move on. I think it’s more of 98% of the time, there’s no replies im not sure if it’s my profile, if there’s tweaks that needs to be adjusted lol just need a couple pointers like I say in my bio I’m not picky although you need to not be toooo weighty and smell nice and that and present yourself nice too

Ps the 2% im currently talking to so i don’t stay mad but help a man out "

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Do the maths - you get one message and your happy. Single women get 300 per day and if they take two minutes each to reply then that's ten hours work per day. It's not feasible for single women to reply. And FAB FAQ says that no reply means no thanks.

Also....those that do look at your profile might be pleasantly surprised at the pics (one dick pic is good - don't add more) but they're going to be put off by the first three paragraphs of your text - they sound like a fifteen year old has written them.

I hear what you’re saying but even when I used to put “just for fun” or even a little more “appealing” content (I don’t know what’s appealing to everyone here) it doesn’t sell!!

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I wouldn’t reply to you for a couple of reasons: creampies will put anyone off who doesn’t play bare, lots aren’t looking for regular/ FWB.

It also doesn’t say it on your profile (but mentioned in OP on here) , but if it pointed out about weight, lots of gals might be put off by it thinking they are too heavy/ big, even if you think they aren’t x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The very graphic text would put me off

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"I wouldn’t reply to you for a couple of reasons: creampies will put anyone off who doesn’t play bare, lots aren’t looking for regular/ FWB.

It also doesn’t say it on your profile (but mentioned in OP on here) , but if it pointed out about weight, lots of gals might be put off by it thinking they are too heavy/ big, even if you think they aren’t x"

Fair point.

And as the numbers go down, the reference to drugs will put some more people off.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"I hear what you’re saying but even when I used to put “just for fun” or even a little more “appealing” content (I don’t know what’s appealing to everyone here) it doesn’t sell!!"

You need to lower your expectations of this site. Check out the numerous threads posted by guys here every week on the same subject. You can't appeal to everyone and shouldn't try to because it never works. You need to decide what you want to say about yourself, then work out who that might appeal to by reading their profiles before deciding whether it's worth contacting them. If what you're doing (like vast numbers of guys here) is simply contacting anyone you fancy, don't be surprised if you continue to get nowhere fast.

If you contacted us, we'd definitely be put off by your language but if that expresses who you are and what you want, what would be the point in trying to mislead us by changing it? We'd just be wasting eachother's time. There's a finite number of females/couples who want what you're offering and when you factor in things like distance and your age, there'll be quite a few who you don't appeal to. You can't change that any more than you can make them fancy apples rather than pears. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good to write a bio, but the way you talk about yourself and what u want and expect instant turn off

Okay! I get it now, thanks for the heads up I actually went back on it because I haven’t really changed it ever, and going back on it I see the cringe

I’m going to come off here anyway and make a new account in the next coming months I’ll tone it down then!

» Add a new message to this topic