FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photo requests

Photo requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lots of people ask for you to send a face photo with your message and I'm wondering why as we all have photos on our profiles. Is just to save time from having to click on the profile? Or does it mean to send a different photo to the ones on your profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

The reason we ask for a face picture first is simply to see if there is an attraction between us. Cock pics just don't do it for most wimen ans when we receive a message saying want to meet without any pictures sent or even on there profile it just get deleted.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

If there is not a face photo on the profile and we are discussing meeting we want to see if there is an attraction. That is the only time we will ask for any photo other than what is on the other persons profile.

Anybody who asks to see more photos of us (we will send face photos) will be assumed to be a picture hunter and get told politely that what is in our public gallery is all we wish them to see.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

[Removed by poster at 14/09/21 11:39:43]

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

In your particular case it's probably because of the shades. Wearing them seems to make people look different to what they normally do. Some would say cooler.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I ask simply to see if there is an attraction there. This may sound harsh but im not here for chatting, if theres no attraction there id rather just say a polite no thankyou then carry on chatting for months when no intentions of meeting

I don't think I'm being understood here. Let me rephrase.

What I'm getting at is people state in their profiles that you must send a picture if you message them. But suppose you already have pics in your profile? Do you send them more pics? Or do you just invite them to read your profile?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't think I'm being understood here. Let me rephrase.

What I'm getting at is people state in their profiles that you must send a picture if you message them. But suppose you already have pics in your profile? Do you send them more pics? Or do you just invite them to read your profile?"

If you’ve got clear face pics on your profile, and good body shots I wouldn’t worry.

I like to see them, to know if there’s an attraction.

"In your particular case it's probably because of the shades. Wearing them seems to make people look different to what they normally do. Some would say cooler. "

Jah! Way cooler in my case

"If you’ve got clear face pics on your profile, and good body shots I wouldn’t worry."

Okay thankyou, that is reassuring.

» Add a new message to this topic