FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wife advice

Wife advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My question is the following.

My wife has many female friends she makes friends easily and has a busy social life.

She has one friend in particular though I suspect something else is happening. We don't have sex much at all and when we do it's always seems she's doing it for me.

She always has had strong views about same sex relationships especially if one is married and then goes off with someone if the same sex etc.

I don't want to check her phone or spy on her, but she doesn't leave her phone lying around or anything. So suspicions. I love my wife and if she has someone else it wouldn't phase me. We would obviously have to sort stuff out, but it wouldn't mean the end of our marriage. I just want to know, so we can talk about it.

Mad I know,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The obvious answer would be to ask her if you want to talk about it.

I would say that your wife having a close female friend and not leaving her phone laying around is evidence of nothing.

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Your profile is hidden so I can’t see, but is your wife the other half to your couples profile?? Non of my business, just wondered that’s all!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have the difficult conversation. To chicken out of that is just to kick the can down the road.

Man up and have a chat, tell her no matter what, it's all better in the open where things usually end up anyway. Honesty is a good thing.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Your profile says your wife is bicurious . Maybe this is a good starting point. Could you discuss if she wants to do anything or has done anything about that and reassure her that you would love to hear about it.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Your wife will be able to read this thread so as others have said...best to talk to her.

By *enuinebiMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Certainly talking is the answer.

I caught my wife having an affair with another woman, not the end of the world but we both admit it would have been better to discuss the situation before it turned full on sexual.

She still enjoys her flings with other girls but it's not a secret between us.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"

My wife has many female friends she makes friends easily and has a busy social life.

She has one friend in particular though I suspect something else is happening. We don't have sex much at all and when we do it's always seems she's doing it for me.

She always has had strong views about same sex relationships especially if one is married and then goes off with someone if the same sex etc.

I don't want to check her phone or spy on her, but she doesn't leave her phone lying around or anything. So suspicions. I love my wife and if she has someone else it wouldn't phase me. We would obviously have to sort stuff out, but it wouldn't mean the end of our marriage. I just want to know, so we can talk about it.

Mad I know, "

There seems little evidence for an affair in what you have said.

Seems more likely that her libido is low but is keeping going as she knows you enjoy it and she loves you so wants to give you that pleasure.

My wife is bi and has lots of female friends. Does not mean she is jumping in bed with them all.

My phone is constantly in my pocket but that helps me remember where it is.

As others have said. Communication is key. Perhaps talk to her about her desire to swing and play with other women, alone or as a couple and measure the response? If it positive then admit you'd be open to her exploration.

You also said you're not bothered about her having additional partners. So if she has does it matter? Xx

I think it's time to have a talk, if I was the wife I wouldn't like to read your concerns on a forum before speaking with me.

Although your reasons for concern wouldn't concern me, my phones attached to me, that said my Mr knows the password and is free to pick it up as he wants.

Hope the talk goes well

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

"

Mad I know, "

Does your wife ‘come’ through penetration? If so, maybe she would like a bit more foreplay.

Most women are not able to come through penetration, does your wife fall in to this category?

Then I would suggest, LOTS of touchy freely, massage, stroke her hair, (if she likes it), give her constant reassurance, that she is beautiful, has lovely soft skin, etc.. All these things you can not do enough of.

I’m sorry, but sex for men is so damn easy, once you have an erection. The penetration feels great and obviously, ‘coming’, is the icing on the cake.

With women, it’s the whole ‘shebang’, (no pun intended).

Women want to feel adored, made to feel special, to be turned on mentally. The longer the build up/foreplay, the more explosive the sex.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic