Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agerMorgan OP   Man  over a year ago

Canvey Island

[Removed by poster at 15/09/21 08:56:38]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Canvey Island

Hi all,

Sorry deleted original post so I can add more in (is there an edit function?)

So, I’ve just updated my profile to expand a bit on what I’m looking for etc, but I feel it’s maybe missing something more.

What else can my profile do with? Feel free to review and provide feedback or any criticisms, as these will be taken onboard.

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good morning OP

You look lovely in the picture with the shirt on. I think you just need better pictures. And possibly a full length one it doesn’t have to be uncovered a fully clothed one would do. You look a normal average shape but you put curvy it’s difficult to make a decision from the outside if it’s not in the gallery.

There’s a huge amount of help on the internet around how to take a better photo I use a ring light (cost less than a tenner delivered) to hold the phone and a timer on the phone itself so I can get different angles x

Good luck OP x

Canvey Island

"Good morning OP

You look lovely in the picture with the shirt on. I think you just need better pictures. And possibly a full length one it doesn’t have to be uncovered a fully clothed one would do. You look a normal average shape but you put curvy it’s difficult to make a decision from the outside if it’s not in the gallery.

There’s a huge amount of help on the internet around how to take a better photo I use a ring light (cost less than a tenner delivered) to hold the phone and a timer on the phone itself so I can get different angles x

Good luck OP x"

Good morning, Cherry.

Thank you for your feedback, I'll change the profile picture to the shirted one and look at taking a full body picture. Any thoughts on the text in the profile?

"Good morning OP

Good luck OP x

Good morning, Cherry.

Thank you for your feedback, I'll change the profile picture to the shirted one and look at taking a full body picture. Any thoughts on the text in the profile? "

It’s a bit stop start but it’s ok nothing wrong with it from my point of view

Canvey Island

"It’s a bit stop start but it’s ok nothing wrong with it from my point of view "

Great, thank you for your feedback. I'll give the wording another go over this evening. Hope you're well & have a great day.

"It’s a bit stop start but it’s ok nothing wrong with it from my point of view

Great, thank you for your feedback. I'll give the wording another go over this evening. Hope you're well & have a great day. "

You too x

» Add a new message to this topic