FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Shaved Balls

Shaved Balls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummerfling OP   Man  over a year ago

london

For a while now I’ve been using a beard trimmer for shaving the old pubes (it has a close shave setting, I’m not part yeti).

It’s not without its risks however and often find myself nicking myself. Anyone got a better method?

And how do people feel about shaved balls? Full? Bit of hair round there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Hopefully not the same one you use for your face, as you can transfer some nasty bacteria.

I just use a razor. Get them wet, slap on some shave gel, pull the skin taught and slowly shave.

I'd never want to put a trimmer anywhere near them to be honest

By *ummerfling OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Oh no - definitely don’t use them on my face. Had a few suggest the clean shave off, was attempting trimmers as wanted a bit left down there…

By *arty84Man  over a year ago

Orpington

As long as the hair is not too long, I'll use a razorblade (just a normal gillette razor). Originally I use to apply shaving foam first, but after doing it enough times I can shave without foam and can just use warm water.

Regardless I always get a nice clean & smooth result and there's never any cuts, which I think is due to using a decent razor and getting in enough practice.

If I've left it for too long, then yeah I have to start with trimmers first, which I'm not big on, as they do occasionally nip me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Veet sensitive for me

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Hair conditioner and a decent new razor.

Clippers are dangerous anywhere near your balls frankly and one nick is enough to tell you never again.

Hair conditioner works fat better than any shaving gel/foam too, trust me I've tried allsorts and shave everywhere from the neck down.

Stretch them out and shave away, simple.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

I posted this few days ago on a similar thread. Im a male wax therapist but u might not wanna go down that road but for shaving here's some tips;

*clean razor/hair conditioner

*do in bath make sure the hair is really wet, it needs to be soaked and yr balls will relax. Easier to pull the skin tight to shave closer

*hair conditioner is brilliant as it is designed to coat the hair which will make it easier for razor to glide over (better than shaving foam. Shaving oil doesn't coat the hair enough). And u can see the areas you've covered

*everyone says like yr face go in direction of growth-but not everyone's hair follows the same growth pattern on their bodies. So pull skin tight, go over area in one direction using light, short strokes, rinse blade. If hair still there apply a little bit more conditioner and go over area in opp direction. Make sure the skin is pulled tight though to make hair stand up. Yr balls/skin are designed to move so Im sure u know u can give yr sac a good stretch. Don't be scared. The further u can stretch it will help pick up more hair.

*moisturiser is yr new best friend. Shaving can irritate the skin, especially if yr not used to it. Apply, apply, apply! Yr cutting the hair at skin level so regrowth will appear very quickly in some cases 1-2 days depending on how thick or hairy u are. Its feels prickly coz u've cut the hair blunt so that might take a bit of getting used to. Moisturising the skin will stop it drying out n keep it supple for hair to grow. Dry skin can sometimes block the hair follicle n cause bumps n in grown hairs.

*irritation-redness etc avoid harsh soaps/body washes. Gentle cleansers work best or if its that bad something medicated with tea tree might help- but not full strength.

*be prepared to get sweaty so loose underwear! Hair is absorbent n designed to pick up sweat. Without it u will notice or feel more sweaty.

Good luck

By *arty84Man  over a year ago

Orpington

"I posted this few days ago on a similar thread. Im a male wax therapist but u might not wanna go down that road but for shaving here's some tips;

*do in bath make sure the hair is really wet, it needs to be soaked and yr balls will relax. Easier to pull the skin tight to shave closer

*hair conditioner is brilliant as it is designed to coat the hair which will make it easier for razor to glide over (better than shaving foam. Shaving oil doesn't coat the hair enough). And u can see the areas you've covered

*everyone says like yr face go in direction of growth-but not everyone's hair follows the same growth pattern on their bodies. So pull skin tight, go over area in one direction using light, short strokes, rinse blade. If hair still there apply a little bit more conditioner and go over area in opp direction. Make sure the skin is pulled tight though to make hair stand up. Yr balls/skin are designed to move so Im sure u know u can give yr sac a good stretch. Don't be scared. The further u can stretch it will help pick up more hair.

*moisturiser is yr new best friend. Shaving can irritate the skin, especially if yr not used to it. Apply, apply, apply! Yr cutting the hair at skin level so regrowth will appear very quickly in some cases 1-2 days depending on how thick or hairy u are. Its feels prickly coz u've cut the hair blunt so that might take a bit of getting used to. Moisturising the skin will stop it drying out n keep it supple for hair to grow. Dry skin can sometimes block the hair follicle n cause bumps n in grown hairs.

*irritation-redness etc avoid harsh soaps/body washes. Gentle cleansers work best or if its that bad something medicated with tea tree might help- but not full strength.

*be prepared to get sweaty so loose underwear! Hair is absorbent n designed to pick up sweat. Without it u will notice or feel more sweaty.

Good luck"

*Starts making notes*

Wow! That's a pretty detailed explanation!

There's a few things I didn't know about that you mentioned, so I definitely have to try a few of your suggestions so, thanks for the advice.

Shoreditch east London

"I posted this few days ago on a similar thread. Im a male wax therapist but u might not wanna go down that road but for shaving here's some tips;

Good luck

*Starts making notes*

Wow! That's a pretty detailed explanation!

There's a few things I didn't know about that you mentioned, so I definitely have to try a few of your suggestions so, thanks for the advice."

Any questions guys just ask or dm me.

Shoreditch east London

Forgot to add....

*don't shave long hair. Use clippers with a guard to trim hair down or cut it. Long hair will just clog yr blade and will just take longer as u will be forever trying to remove it

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Hair conditioner and a decent new razor.

Clippers are dangerous anywhere near your balls frankly and one nick is enough to tell you never again.

Hair conditioner works fat better than any shaving gel/foam too, trust me I've tried allsorts and shave everywhere from the neck down.

Stretch them out and shave away, simple."

this trim down hair conditioner new bic razor trim down shower smother with baby oil shower off done

By *hilledcouple500Couple  over a year ago

telford

Wow, bath running, happy wife when she gets home.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I love the feel of a smooth pair

C

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Full agree it’s heavenly x

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Ladyshave gel and simply venus disposable razor in the shower. Gentle strokes.

Have been keeping The Lads smooth for many years now. As said above, a good razor and something to lubricate (shower gel, shave gel, etc) are your friends.

You’ll probably need to go at some weird angles, so make sure the razor is always moving directly forward and cutting evenly across the width; the only nicks I’ve ever had, and there have been very few, were from a bad angle on the razor and dragging too much along its length rather than across its width.

As with shaving anywhere, try to avoid going against the grain unless necessary. I slap some E45 on afterwards to help with irritation.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Oh and as an aside unless your using a cut throat razor or a machette you ain't gonna cut your cock off so stop panicking

By *aytimevoyeurMan  over a year ago

s26/worksop/leeds/Pontefract/wakefieldbarnsley areas eith eotk.

I find a ladies Gillette Venus razor does a cracking job. Has a big area around the blades that helps prevent nicks and moisturising section to help the razor glide.

I get in a nice warm shower, soap up using shower gel out of the flow of water and just shave away. Rinse the blades regularly.

Then once dry apply moisturiser after the shower, or even better get someone else to apply it slowly and sensually

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Yup shaved balls. I found the best way to avoid nicks is to use plenty of gel (shower gel in my case) and ALWAYS shave at 90deg to the blade (along the handle). NEVER move side to side at all, even by a small angle.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Shave em with a double bladed disposable bic razor and a soap lather, winter is coming though so will be growing a bushy fur coat for them.

Mr

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

Never had a issue shaving them with a shaver for me. Hot shower and plenty of gel only ever a couple of nicks over the years.

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Get yourself a shaver specifically for the area or hair removal cream if you wanna go full bald I wouldn't recommend going fully bald tho it itches so bad in the early stages of regrowth I usually cut the ball hair short and keep the pubic and leg crease areas completely shaven

By *rchitectMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Agree with above be prepared for a lot of scratching, it itches like mad in the regrowth stage.

Always found cold water works way better than any moisturizer I've tried .. anything at all brings me out in a rash wherever I shave and apply it .. was told it's the alcohol in the moisturizer.. water is fine for me.. no rash

in the shower, shaving gel and a razor .. every time I've used trimmers it's been a bloodfest!!!

Now going to try the Conditioner out tomorrow! (I'll let you know if there's any comments) lol

Treat your dangle berries with gentle sensitivity:

A hot towel will soften the hair and make it easy to shave - not boiling water hot obvs!

Use a good lathered shaving soap, it will help soften the hair and help the razor glide over your nut sack - a badger bristle brush adds a little tingle!

A sharp safety razor gives a nice clean cut and doesn’t snag the hairs - not straight razor unless you have balls of steel or want to look like you fought a Wookiee with a hedge trimmer!

Shave with the hair growth, it will help prevent ingrown hairs.

Use a cold flannel to clean up afterwards, it will help close the pores.

Do not use aftershave unless you want your balls to feel like they have be dunked in molten lava!

Moisturise and use talc - helps prevent chaffing.

If you do get ingrown hairs then grab that really expensive exfoliant the missus bought - (gently) set to with that and you should be good to go.

"Treat your dangle berries with gentle sensitivity:

A hot towel will soften the hair and make it easy to shave - not boiling water hot obvs!

Use a good lathered shaving soap, it will help soften the hair and help the razor glide over your nut sack - a badger bristle brush adds a little tingle!

A sharp safety razor gives a nice clean cut and doesn’t snag the hairs - not straight razor unless you have balls of steel or want to look like you fought a Wookiee with a hedge trimmer!

Shave with the hair growth, it will help prevent ingrown hairs.

Use a cold flannel to clean up afterwards, it will help close the pores.

Do not use aftershave unless you want your balls to feel like they have be dunked in molten lava!

Moisturise and use talc - helps prevent chaffing.

If you do get ingrown hairs then grab that really expensive exfoliant the missus bought - (gently) set to with that and you should be good to go.

"

Don’t use talc down below,

Hair conditioner really works way better than overpriced shaving gel

By *ack and MiriCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Was thinking of tidying up the boys thanks to all who have given advice it will be very useful ??

By *ypsumfantasticMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Manscaped. Does the job, no cuts

Shaved my pubic area in my eqrly 20's never again as the hairs stung for days. Now only trim lightly and even they hairs sting for a day or two

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Used a trimmer once, never again. Nicked myself and it bled like mad and stung like hell. I use Gillette skinguard razors and cheap/own brand shaving gel. Never had a problem since.

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mr bought a razor for the first time in years to shave his balls. The thing has been sitting in the bathroom cabinet for a fortnight now. He’ll maybe grow a set and do it soon

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Hopefully not the same one you use for your face, as you can transfer some nasty bacteria.

"

Whoa back up fella....

I'm not sure that's entirely true, as I'm sure you wash them rigorously.

Otherwise it doesn't bode well for the lucky lady (or gent) who is going to be licking them after you've groomed them!

» Add a new message to this topic