FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hello

Hello

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

What are some pictures a single female like myself can post to get people (couples) to stop asking for more pictures

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Never going to happen,other profiles will aways ask to see more at one point t we had over 200 photos in our public gallery and profiles still asked.

We just say no.

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

"Never going to happen,other profiles will aways ask to see more at one point t we had over 200 photos in our public gallery and profiles still asked.

We just say no."

But what pictures should I post, to stand out, like there isn’t much I can take pictures of without it looking the same

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Anything has got to better than that stupid silhouette.

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Don't only post what you feel comfortable with genuine people won't ask for pictures you will learn quickly from the people who want to actually meet and the people who just want to have a quick wank over your pics develop a strong no bs rule people will get butthurt from it but it's much better to take zero shit from people here and you will find really nice genuine people

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You can’t, people are always going to ask, you just tell them no, what’s on fab is what you feel comfortable sharing for now.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

It can be daunting on here as a single fem - I've been there.

There are tonnes of different types of photos you can post if you let your mind wander.

Do it because you want to

though, not because of any perceived obligation to others.

Check out some other profiles for ideas of how you'd feel comfortable portraying yourself.

Then use a selfie timer or something on your phone, relax, have fun and see what happens.

C

» Add a new message to this topic