FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for a female to swing with

Looking for a female to swing with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone give me any advice on how to find a woman to go to clubs with and meet other couples as of yet I only seem to be able to get meets with couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

I would imagine the best place to see fish is to go to the aquarium.

Just start going to clubs and talk to girls. This was you’ll know they’re in to you, they go enjoy clubs and they’re within your radius.

Hope it help

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I would imagine the best place to see fish is to go to the aquarium."

Love this line....going to use this

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Get a girlfriend who's into it

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Here's as good a place as any. Plenty of FWB, club couples and full on life relationships have been found on here (us included). All you can do is set out your stall on here and keep at it. I think we're all aware of how difficult it is as a single guy on here but what else can you do? And it is possible to find because it does happen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Get a girlfriend who's into it "

I’m looking for a boyfriend who is.

I’m not looking for a fwb or fb.

you can get almost any woman into swinging ie do it bit by bit by saying it lol off and so on. most women are into trying at least as it's not cheating and they get to enjoy another cock most likley bigger and better than yours.

my wife says she does it me, but she does enjoy it and so do i so who cares as we both enjoy it.

"Can anyone give me any advice on how to find a woman to go to clubs with and meet other couples as of yet I only seem to be able to get meets with couples? "

try finding a partner with the same interests

"Can anyone give me any advice on how to find a woman to go to clubs with and meet other couples as of yet I only seem to be able to get meets with couples? "

Why don't you go alone to the clubs and see if you can find a single female there!

Worth a try!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If you are trying to find a woman just to meet other couples they may well feel used. Try finding someone who you get on with and develop your "relationship " and then try meeting couples together. It'll be a better experience for all.

» Add a new message to this topic