FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Friends

Friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardybum2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr barnaley

So I have been asked by a friend n his mrs who I have known for many years if I would join them for a threesome they have found out about me on here and seem proper up for it , I’m in two minds what to do ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

If they are alright with it, there shouldn’t be a problem. Unless, you got concerns.

By *ardybum2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr barnaley

"If they are alright with it, there shouldn’t be a problem. Unless, you got concerns."

Not really got concerns , would love to fuck her , they have just been messaging saying they have a few rules lol like where ever I’m going to put my cock I have to kiss first lol and that I have to do exactly what they say no matter what lol xx

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"So I have been asked by a friend n his mrs who I have known for many years if I would join them for a threesome they have found out about me on here and seem proper up for it , I’m in two minds what to do ? "

It's a rough one. My best friend (who ironically is a close friend with another couple on fab which he knows about) has known about our lifestyle for many years. That's as far as it goes. Knowing.

For us, it's just not a consideration. It would be to weird. For him, it's just not an avenue he'd go down anyway

and for us, we have no interest in single guys joining us and it's to on the nose even if he did. Even if he had a willing partner for a couples thing, we still wouldn't. Why mess with something thats worked great for 24 years?

If you think your friendship will remain the same or get better....do it.

If there are any doubts...don't. Some relationships are just not worth messing with.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"If they are alright with it, there shouldn’t be a problem. Unless, you got concerns.

Not really got concerns , would love to fuck her , they have just been messaging saying they have a few rules lol like where ever I’m going to put my cock I have to kiss first lol and that I have to do exactly what they say no matter what lol xx"

That's their choice ...now it's up to you to choose if your are happy with that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would defiantly go for it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If they are alright with it, there shouldn’t be a problem. Unless, you got concerns.

Not really got concerns , would love to fuck her , they have just been messaging saying they have a few rules lol like where ever I’m going to put my cock I have to kiss first lol and that I have to do exactly what they say no matter what lol xx"

Your last sentence is a huge red flag for me. A threesome involved three people and all of them should have equal input. I understand that they will want to protect their relationship but not at the cost of your dignity. Unless of course you are happy to go into a sexual situation where you feel obliged to agree to everything. Is your friend 100% straight?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'd avoid tbh, could get really awkward and if you agree you have to do what they say? Will you be comfortable with that.

"I'd avoid tbh, could get really awkward and if you agree you have to do what they say? Will you be comfortable with that. "

Yes I’d agree with Morgan, you got to be really comfortable and sounds like your not fully sure so would get awkward

By *ad_Bod_ToddMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Not really got concerns , would love to fuck her , they have just been messaging saying they have a few rules lol like where ever I’m going to put my cock I have to kiss first lol and that I have to do exactly what they say no matter what lol xx

Your last sentence is a huge red flag for me. A threesome involved three people and all of them should have equal input. I understand that they will want to protect their relationship but not at the cost of your dignity. Unless of course you are happy to go into a sexual situation where you feel obliged to agree to everything. Is your friend 100% straight?"

As ever Nicecouple561 is on the money with this one. I wouldn't agree to doing whatever I was told, unless I had specified my hard boundaries beforehand (and trusted them to respect them). Everyone should have an equal say (unless it's all part of a pre-agreed and consented scene of course).

To me this sounds like your friends want to 'test the water' with swinging and want to use you to do so. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I'd suggest that they go to a club.

IMHO noobs (and especially noob couples) needing careful handling as they will often be experiencing mixed emotions and feelings having never done this before. I know I did when I first started out.

Best wishes.

I have had a disaster doing this when I was younger, a guy I knew from school and later in the pub had a very hot gf and there was chemistry for sure between us anyway she talked him into a 3 sum unbeknown to me I was recently divorced they had a small child with the stress that can put on a relationship ship etc anyway it happened and then after he got all weird saying she came a lot more when I was there etc, made it a bit awkward. I saw her a few months later and they had split up he got really jealous apparently

By *ightlifeCouple  over a year ago

tottenham

Go for it

No don’t do it

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I’m in two minds what to do ? "

You clearly have doubts, so don't do it.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Don't do it, if in doubt

It might ruin the friendship

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

I wouldn’t do it.

I wouldn’t ever enter into a sexual encounter with the rule that I had to do exactly as the other party says. What if you don’t want to comply or if in the heat of the situation you break the “rules”

Sounds like a recipe for disaster which would probably ruin your friendship.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Follow your gut instinct since you have been chatting with them and would know better than anyone else

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I'd go for it.

Although as people have said, that last sentence is weird. Maybe ask for some clarification?

That and the kissing thing, which seems innocent at first.

Maybe they want you to put your dick somewhere you wouldn't normally kiss?

By *ikeithotCouple  over a year ago

Eccles

[Removed by poster at 30/09/21 14:57:40]

By *ikeithotCouple  over a year ago

Eccles

[Removed by poster at 30/09/21 14:59:21]

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Personally I'd run for the hills on this one.

I have done the sex with a good friend thing and it wasn't something I'd repeat in a hurry. He loved it, I thought him a shit shag and it made things weird afterwards as he wanted to continue the sex and I really didn't. I tried the gentle 'not compatible' type chat and he didn't seem to get it saying that it would get better over time.....

Long story short it totally buggered a good friendship.

I would also have red flags about the thing that you have to do whatever they say - erm that's not ideal really

» Add a new message to this topic