FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fabbing top tips for discretion

Fabbing top tips for discretion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious_couple_uk OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Cambs

The husband and I are new to this and whilst my son was playing on my phone today it occurred to me that WhatsApp previews messages. A few days ago there were some filthy messages being flying about and I’d be mortified if he saw them! So obvs I’m going to switch off my preview but I wondered what other tips people had to maintain privacy and discretion, so family and friends don’t find out! Funny stories a bonus too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A screen lock for your phone is the obvious safeguard.

I personally don't worry tbh xx

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"A screen lock for your phone is the obvious safeguard.

I personally don't worry tbh xx"

Eactly have a pin code and or finger print sensor, also make sure it auto locks after a minute or so of no activity.

KJ

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Use kik or similar.

The obvious one would be don't give your phone to your son to play around with

By *urious_couple_uk OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Cambs

"The obvious one would be don't give your phone to your son to play around with "

Thanks, if only I’d thought of that! I was really looking for general tips on discretion and fabbing as a whole, not just phone related!

"The obvious one would be don't give your phone to your son to play around with

Thanks, if only I’d thought of that! I was really looking for general tips on discretion and fabbing as a whole, not just phone related! "

Use things like Kik, telegram, wickr, etc. For encrypted messaging without phone numbers (some have auto delete history too), don't accommodate of you want good seperation from family life, have a seperate email account for website subscriptions and talking to clubs, hide face pics by default, be careful dogging where you might be getting filmed unknowingly.

Tbh there are no golden rules or secret society. It's mostly just common sense.

The other approach is openness and don't hide it from friends and family. It's less stressful if applicable to your situation Xx

By *handlerMonicaCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

If you have to tell little white lies to cover your tracks, then try to keep them as close to the truth as possible eg if you are going to a meet at a local hotel, tell anyone who needs to know that you are meeting a friend/colleague there for a drink. Then if you are spotted, it's easily explainable, rather than having to explain possible contradictions in different stories to different people.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We never show our faces on public pics. Also we never put our real postcode, we put one 40 or 50 miles away.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

On Samsung we have secure folder we store all our stuff in with no worry with anyone seeing anything if its left alone.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Archive messages this way it'll be hidden and only you would know it's their

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

Use Duck Duck Go for your browser not Chrome. No tracking, no page caching, no history, no autofill and you can set it to clear automatically in case you leave fabs open.

» Add a new message to this topic