FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A honest appraisal

A honest appraisal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Keston

Hey all

I feel it’s time to freshen up my profile, but not sure where to start. If anyone is happy to pro constructive feedback on my bio and pictures it would be greatly appreciated.

Ash

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Other than maybe expanding a bit more on what/who you are looking for exactly, I think your profile is just fine as it is.

Keston

"Other than maybe expanding a bit more on what/who you are looking for exactly, I think your profile is just fine as it is."

Thanks I’ll try and make some minor changes

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Hey all

I feel it’s time to freshen up my profile, but not sure where to start. If anyone is happy to pro constructive feedback on my bio and pictures it would be greatly appreciated.

Ash "

We will make no bones about it Ash, we don't like single guys.

However it is great to see a bit of effort in, and you have avoided putting cock photos up!

A pretty good profile, and some good photos.

Well done.

Keston

"Hey all

Ash

We will make no bones about it Ash, we don't like single guys.

However it is great to see a bit of effort in, and you have avoided putting cock photos up!

A pretty good profile, and some good photos.

Well done."

Thanks, I try to take feedback from all the forum posts I read and try to carefully curate my profile and pictures.

Plus I’m more then just a penis

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

I think it's pretty good a bit more variation on the pics maybe ask the other half to help take some x

Keston

"I think it's pretty good a bit more variation on the pics maybe ask the other half to help take some x"

I’m trying to upload a variety of pictures but im far too critical of how I look so I don’t upload many. I willl try to get better pictures

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"I think it's pretty good a bit more variation on the pics maybe ask the other half to help take some x

I’m trying to upload a variety of pictures but im far too critical of how I look so I don’t upload many. I willl try to get better pictures "

Overthinking all this is a big mistake. Your profile is yours, it should represent you, what you want and what you have to offer. It shouldn't just be a combination of other people's opinions in order to get you 'noticed'. By all means take advice but if you produce a profile which doesn't represent you, it'll be found out come meeting time and that's not a good feeling.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't change anything OP. Your profile looks fine the way it is and even better, there's no cock pics, kudos for that! X

Keston

"Don't change anything OP. Your profile looks fine the way it is and even better, there's no cock pics, kudos for that! X"

Thanks just need work on my messaging I guess

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/21 19:48:59]

» Add a new message to this topic