FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pre warning when cumming

Pre warning when cumming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woforfun 1000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

Hey curious to know do women expect a guy to give you a pre warning when they are about to cum? Especially in situations where your in play and haven’t had much of a chance to speak beforehand? Kind of feels like asking them may kill the mood as such?

Do you normally try to discuss this beforehand where possible as it never seems to get mentioned I just thought it was common sense to pre warn so I get a choice but lately there’s no warning given and they just shoot straight in my mouth! I’m all for taking cum in my mouth but I like to choose who I allow to do this.

Looking for opinions please? Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efinitely MaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

For me, out of courtesy they should be letting you know so you have the choice. That said, there is nothing wrong with setting out the rules and expectations beforehand.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When doing oral yes. For sex pull out is a must but doesn't have to be announced xx

By *lubCouple555Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

It’s a reasonable expectation definitely. The situation you described has happened to me in a club before and it ended up making me feel a bit annoyed even though if the guy had told me I would have carried on - which is kind of not the feeling you want to go away with! x

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

And what about if the girl is cummung from oral? Should the giver be warned? I do like a good gush in my face but can't speak for every one.

By *heHungStudentMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I found being able to let somesome know your getting close has never killes the mood before ans just opens up more possibilites on where to finish etc

tadworth

"And what about if the girl is cummung from oral? Should the giver be warned? I do like a good gush in my face but can't speak for every one.

"

Tbf I do give a warning when I’m cumming but think a mouth full of spunk is completely different from a face full of gush as u call it! It’s all about respect at the end of the day!

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I found being able to let somesome know your getting close has never killes the mood before ans just opens up more possibilites on where to finish etc"
I absolutely love it when it's announced

tadworth

"I found being able to let somesome know your getting close has never killes the mood before ans just opens up more possibilites on where to finish etc"

I agree it doesn’t kill the mood and it’s nice to know when a guy is close, I meant if I was to stop and ask “can you let me know when your Cumming” may kill the mood or maybe not il have to start trying it out

tadworth

"I found being able to let somesome know your getting close has never killes the mood before ans just opens up more possibilites on where to finish etc I absolutely love it when it's announced "

Agree nothing beats that feeling when you know it’s close and they are enjoying it but do u think then at the last minute they should announce they are cumming??

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

I've always discussed this before the actual meet takes place ..... if I happen to change my mind im more than happy telling the guy there and then but I suppose thats the dom in me

tadworth

"It’s a reasonable expectation definitely. The situation you described has happened to me in a club before and it ended up making me feel a bit annoyed even though if the guy had told me I would have carried on - which is kind of not the feeling you want to go away with! x "

This is exactly how I feel! Thank you

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"And what about if the girl is cummung from oral? Should the giver be warned? I do like a good gush in my face but can't speak for every one.

"

Yeah if I'm going to squirt/gush (or any other word you want to use for it) then yes, I give a prewarning. If we haven't talked about it prior or aren't prepared for whatever reason I'll move my legs if they are squashing someone's head and say very loudly that I'm about it. I try and say as soon as I know because it's easier for everyone involved. Most of the time people will just keep going, it has never ruined the mood so far.

I could end up drowning someone if they weren't prepared, it's better to give a warning to save the sheets at least

tadworth

Yeah if I'm going to squirt/gush (or any other word you want to use for it) then yes, I give a prewarning. If we haven't talked about it prior or aren't prepared for whatever reason I'll move my legs if they are squashing someone's head and say very loudly that I'm about it. I try and say as soon as I know because it's easier for everyone involved. Most of the time people will just keep going, it has never ruined the mood so far.

I could end up drowning someone if they weren't prepared, it's better to give a warning to save the sheets at least"

Haha love this! Agree announcing it doesn’t kill the mood and shows ur giving them choices to carry on thanks

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

‘At the third stroke’...

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I hate semen, I always try to make it clear where I'm comfortable and where I'm not, but it's definitely harder in situations where there is more grey area.

Sometimes it feels like there's a bit of pressure once a sex act starts to follow through till the end, orgasm hunting can be fun but if you are able to have a conversation about expectations and wants prior to engaging it will help with some of those more difficult situations.

From experience I've not personally have a guy who was turned off by me talking about how much I want them and how I want it, by the time we are talking about what I want we've pretty much decided to have sex and now we are just building sexual tension and chemistry.

It's so hot to talk about having good sex that makes you feel good, it can be harder for more submissive partners but a good dom should be able to ask questions to help you talk more freely, set it up as a kinky foreplay.

It's normal to feel uncomfortable if something has happened that you didn't expect, you didn't get the opportunity to decide. If you can't rely on your partner's giving you the opportunity then it's important for your safety to set boundaries or use safe words/codes

I would always give warning that I’m about to cum, or if you can sense it’s getting close just tell them to ‘cum on my tits’ or ‘cum in my mouth’ no harm in telling the guy where you want it x

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I often get little warning from my body that I'm going to cum, so when playing with someone new I ask well before the crucial moment, "where would you like me to cum?"

I do laugh at women's profiles that say things like, "be warned, I gush" because for me there's nothing better than being drenched. But it is respectful to let people know.

tadworth

"I often get little warning from my body that I'm going to cum, so when playing with someone new I ask well before the crucial moment, "where would you like me to cum?"

I do laugh at women's profiles that say things like, "be warned, I gush" because for me there's nothing better than being drenched. But it is respectful to let people know."

Thank you that’s very respectful of you! Wish all men thought this way!

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Tbf I do give a warning when I’m cumming but think a mouth full of spunk is completely different from a face full of gush as u call it! It’s all about respect at the end of the day! "

I fully agree on being respectfull to the other but what, in your opinion, is so different from 1 body fluid to the other?

Twitching cock and tightening of balls plus all loss of body function maybe an early sign of the male orgasm.

Plus a gush in the face is exactly the same as a money shot. The only difference is men would very rarely be offended by it . And before I get pounced on for being sexiest I'm deffo not. That's just a fact.

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I like to let the lady know when I'm close to cumming, not just out of respect but also because if she's close too I try to hold off long enough so we cum at the same time.

There is discussion around this before playing of course, but it's something I find incredibly erotic.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I like to be told I think it’s hot

By *voKid21Man  over a year ago

Tiptree

I love announcing and love getting instructed where to cum too, usually tips me over the edge when you hear the words “cum in my mouth”

By *zlakMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I always let them know I'm going to cum is it not polite to do so?

By *wanseapaulMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I think someone would know it's getting close, very obvious signs. Always say I'm going to cum as well.

By *dge of HeavenMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Like your style Jessica x

By *kaythen07Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Personally I like to announce an immanent arrival. And also find it a turn on to hear a woman tell me when she's about to.

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

It's the gentlemans way unless you have discussed it before hand I find most girls find it hot aswell x

I have never had the conversation with anyone… but I will always say “I’m cumming” some women say it and it’s probably so you don’t stop what your doing and ruin it haha

Likewise for the women I have been with it’s always been announced.

I love it when a guy tells me he’s about to cum, it’s like a switch is turned on in me and I nearly always cum to.

I do understand the cuming in the mouth thing and found myself choking because I was breathing in at the time and I have ended up with cum coming out my nose or splitter all over the donar. And like I say telling me makes it pleasurable for me. Not telling me is an anti climax

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

100% letting her know , I want her to see everything and it’s amazing when both are on the same level

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I wanna be told, as just wanna " savour the moment "

I'm always sure to tell if I'm about to..so they don't stop!

I'm one of those ones that have to announce myself and always ask where I should let go, can talk about it before hand all you like but in the moment things can change so always find it best to ask " where would you like me ? " its the least I can do.

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I can always tell when a guy is gonna do it… cock starts twitching… gets a bit more solid… the general noises that he can’t control…

I’ve been with guys with accents and I’m like sorry what… what… don’t whisper with an accent hahaha “where do you want my cammm love” oh shut up man just let me swallow it hah

"Hey curious to know do women expect a guy to give you a pre warning when they are about to cum? Especially in situations where your in play and haven’t had much of a chance to speak beforehand? Kind of feels like asking them may kill the mood as such?

Do you normally try to discuss this beforehand where possible as it never seems to get mentioned I just thought it was common sense to pre warn so I get a choice but lately there’s no warning given and they just shoot straight in my mouth! I’m all for taking cum in my mouth but I like to choose who I allow to do this.

Looking for opinions please? Mrs "

You need to tell any men you meet what your rules are. If they disobey your rules throw them out.

I could end up drowning someone if they weren't prepared, it's better to give a warning to save the sheets at least"

Generally the squirt can be felt when is close, if the guy has a finger or two inside. I found out that is really helpful if I say from the start''I am going to let you know when I'm close'', so she can choose what to do according with the heat of the moment. This way she can relax and enjoy, making it better for everybody. Win-win.

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 25/09/21 13:39:45]

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

"When doing oral yes. For sex pull out is a must but doesn't have to be announced xx"
juicy jesica thought you loved being filled with cum whats going on lol

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I think telling the person your close to cumming adds to the excitement.

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

On the basis that we like a guy to cum over the tits at the end then I think moving position sort of gives the warning

Whit?

Pre-arranged, clip-board-form sex

By *ronmant16Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

To be fair, when I'm on the brink of Cumming, I always let the lady know and also ask where she would like it then then they have the choice

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Char tends to decide if I get to cum or not. Due to anxiety issues and some health problems, I only cum from wanking, and when I'm halfway there, Char likes me to start a count-up from six to ten as I feel I'm getting closer, ten being the point of orgasm. Some times she'll tell me stop, other times she'll have me ask at each step if I can cum.

So....sort of announcing I guess.

PS....I bloody love it when Char says she's about to cum and then tells me that she is. Especially if it's another guy doing it.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

I will let you know op x

» Add a new message to this topic