FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can’t get a single verification:(

Can’t get a single verification:(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osh7inch OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Iv tried to meet in new to this so not looking to hit the clubs yet just want someone to either jump on cam for 2 minutes to show my face and get verified but no one on here seems interested :/ how else can I get myself verified

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Unf no other way but either meet someone, go to a club or social or cam

By *kaythen07Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Iv tried to meet in new to this so not looking to hit the clubs yet just want someone to either jump on cam for 2 minutes to show my face and get verified but no one on here seems interested :/ how else can I get myself verified "
I had that problem and got verified on cam meet, hasn't helped me meet though although the forums keep me busy enough

By *arty84Man  over a year ago

Orpington

Your best bet is a social event, just use the search function in the forum to look for any towns or cities near you that has a social.

Be warned most socials have a very limited capacity for single guys, so you normally have to be one of the first few in to get an invite.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Trouble with cam veris, is if that's the only type you have, many of us assume that's all you do and won't arrange a real meet.

Better to either go to an organised social or a club.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

You have ten photos and nine are hidden.

You are another guy on a website full of men and very few women.

A verification from a webcam is as useful as having a photo album full of hidden photos.

So either engage with the site and lifestyle, create a good profile or go to a social or club, or just be another one of the thousand blokes trying to find that elusive woman, that doesn’t mind a basic profile.

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Trouble with cam veris, is if that's the only type you have, many of us assume that's all you do and won't arrange a real meet.

Better to either go to an organised social or a club."

This I was stood up by a dude who had 8 cam verification s I was sat waiting for him in Starbucks didn't answer my calls. I guess he preferred to play on cam

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its because single men are classed as lepers with two heads

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"You have ten photos and nine are hidden.

A verification from a webcam is as useful as having a photo album full of hidden photos.

So either engage with the site and lifestyle, create a good profile or go to a social or club, or just be another one of the thousand blokes trying to find that elusive woman, that doesn’t mind a basic profile. "

Exactly this who wants to engage with a bloke whose only interest is getting laid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You have ten photos and nine are hidden.

So either engage with the site and lifestyle, create a good profile or go to a social or club, or just be another one of the thousand blokes trying to find that elusive woman, that doesn’t mind a basic profile. "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Don't sweat it too much, as it's not a golden ticket to unlimited action.

I'd go to the chat rooms and ask nicely there - it's probably much easier when people are already in place, rather than trying to coordinate others to find each other there.

Otherwise, find out someone friendly like me, who'll help you, if you're not ready for socials and clubs yet.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Its because single men are classed as lepers with two heads "

Not at all we are specifically looking for single men atm.

We just want respectful, skilled, experienced (who can perform in front of other guys I. MMF as many guys can't), single male swingers who embrace the swinging lifestyle / community and are reliable. Sounds easy doesn't it?? Believe us it isn't!

We first have to wade through the 90+% that are “hi wanna fuck“ put in zero efforts, the keyboard dreamers or fantasists who at the 1st sign of a real meet shit thier pants and fail to show. Not to mention the abusive men. I shield most of the bad crap from K by doing most of the fabmin I feel very sorry for the single ladies on here who have to deal with sometimes hundreds of messages from these types a day. No wonder many leave tbh.

KJ

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Just to add for us cam only veris to us are a definite put off. They suggest this maybe someone only here for the online online e.g. pic collectors etc which is what many of the keyboard dreamers and fantasists do. They are the ones who when a real life meet opportunity finally comes up they promise the world then bottle it last minute leaving the other party stood up. Our fingers have been hurt from cam only veris to many times before.

KJ

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Its because single men are classed as lepers with two heads "

Some women may find two heads on a guy as a bonus

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

Hit a club my friend… nothing to be lost and everything to gain

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Its because single men are classed as lepers with two heads

Some women may find two heads on a guy as a bonus"

Zaphod Beeblebrox, never seemed to have too much trouble with the ladies and he had a mullet(s)

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Iv tried to meet in new to this so not looking to hit the clubs yet just want someone to either jump on cam for 2 minutes to show my face and get verified but no one on here seems interested :/ how else can I get myself verified "

Try connecting with someone who has similar interests as yourself,via messages then go from there,arrangements for a social so a person has the opportunity to get too know you a little.

Figure out the approach your using and if anything that you are doing might be wrong. Be yourself

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Its because single men are classed as lepers with two heads

Some women may find two heads on a guy as a bonus

Zaphod Beeblebrox, never seemed to have too much trouble with the ladies and he had a mullet(s) "

Well unsurprisingly he was very easy to find with a name like Zaphod. I do very vaguely remember him

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Have you tried just putting your cam on and chatting?

» Add a new message to this topic