FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why would a couple go bareback with a single male?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why would a couple go bareback with a single male?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive just got back from a meet, we aranged to meet at the local pub from there head back to there place, once we got there it got abit sexual ( as expected ) Once I got a condom out, the female said no we dont need that, I said why :S she said im clean, all though I wanted to have sex I couldnt as my health is more important to me!?

What does everyone think of this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I think if you weren't comfortable with the situation than you did the right thing.

Each to their own and if that's the couples preference then fine, much as I'd rather have sex without protection, and love the thought of Sugar being filled by another guy, we wouldn't take the risk.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd never spring it on someone but sometimes of like bare back. As to why well guessing it was what they wanted.

You didn't want to so there we go.

Communication is key.

Cali

we meet males.we prefer bareback.but depends on the male.i wont wear 1.

"Ive just got back from a meet, we aranged to meet at the local pub from there head back to there place, once we got there it got abit sexual ( as expected ) Once I got a condom out, the female said no we dont need that, I said why :S she said im clean, all though I wanted to have sex I couldnt as my health is more important to me!?

What does everyone think of this? "

good for you babes dont blame you nice to see a guy from this site who uses condoms there is alot who dont carry them in pocket all wrong so end of the day your health means more then anything .. we dont ever do bare back not worth it at end of day only time we do bareback is me n hubby xxx

By *ed14Couple  over a year ago

East Yorks

"Ive just got back from a meet, we aranged to meet at the local pub from there head back to there place, once we got there it got abit sexual ( as expected ) Once I got a condom out, the female said no we dont need that, I said why :S she said im clean, all though I wanted to have sex I couldnt as my health is more important to me!?

good for you babes dont blame you nice to see a guy from this site who uses condoms there is alot who dont carry them in pocket all wrong so end of the day your health means more then anything .. we dont ever do bare back not worth it at end of day only time we do bareback is me n hubby xxx "

Well said we never ever do bareback, cant understand why anyone would take the chance in this day and age, wouldnt knowingly play with anyone that does bareback either.

good for you babes dont blame you nice to see a guy from this site who uses condoms there is alot who dont carry them in pocket all wrong so end of the day your health means more then anything .. we dont ever do bare back not worth it at end of day only time we do bareback is me n hubby xxx

Well said we never ever do bareback, cant understand why anyone would take the chance in this day and age, wouldnt knowingly play with anyone that does bareback either."

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I suppose each to their own when it comes to bareback or not,we are all adults so each of us has the free will to decide which is for us

we went to tease2 last night 14th octber saw a lovely black guy got talking got on very well i gushed a few times lots of eye to eye contact we went off to play and of course with my husband had alot of foreplay ect then he put a condom on next thing i know the pig took it off tryed to do bareback with me i pushed him away he wouldnt take no for an answer soon as i got away i said to hubby need to talk to staff about this they were great he has now been banned from club i was very shocked and scared the life out of me . dont men ever learn when we mean no we mean no

Cardiff

we went to tease2 last night 14th octber saw a lovely black guy got talking got on very well i gushed a few times lots of eye to eye contact we went off to play and of course with my husband had alot of foreplay ect then he put a condom on next thing i know the pig took it off tryed to do bareback with me i pushed him away he wouldnt take no for an answer soon as i got away i said to hubby need to talk to staff about this they were great he has now been banned from club i was very shocked and scared the life out of me . dont men ever learn when we mean no we mean no "

well you did the right thing for sure,that is very disrespectful+people like that deserve to be banned

we went to tease2 last night 14th octber saw a lovely black guy got talking got on very well i gushed a few times lots of eye to eye contact we went off to play and of course with my husband had alot of foreplay ect then he put a condom on next thing i know the pig took it off tryed to do bareback with me i pushed him away he wouldnt take no for an answer soon as i got away i said to hubby need to talk to staff about this they were great he has now been banned from club i was very shocked and scared the life out of me . dont men ever learn when we mean no we mean no well you did the right thing for sure,that is very disrespectful+people like that deserve to be banned"

thanks babes im ok now had a loovely weekend at home with my husband lots of great cuddles made me very happy and content

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Did you not discuss or talk about this prior to meeting?

thats shocking.

By *oobsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

we went to tease2 last night 14th octber saw a lovely black guy got talking got on very well i gushed a few times lots of eye to eye contact we went off to play and of course with my husband had alot of foreplay ect then he put a condom on next thing i know the pig took it off tryed to do bareback with me i pushed him away he wouldnt take no for an answer soon as i got away i said to hubby need to talk to staff about this they were great he has now been banned from club i was very shocked and scared the life out of me . dont men ever learn when we mean no we mean no "

In Sweden this would considered attempted rape. It must have been very disturbing.

your health is more important than sex.... some like it but still... your choice to put health first and you did right.

You stuck to your principles, which is commendable.

If it was the other parties intention to deceive,, shame on them.

However, if it was down to a lack of communication on one (or both sides) then its maybe something to take away as a lesson learned and ensure that something as fundamental as this is discussed and agreed up front?

Finally, lets all remember that its all about choice how people play and no one should have a bat taken to them for their own choices. Because there are plenty in society that would take a bat to each and every one of us on this site just for the fact that we swing.

[Removed by poster at 16/09/12 21:38:34]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we think you did the right thing. We tend to assume that safe sex is the default option for most people and they will say if they want bareback rather than the other way round but maybe we should revise our thinking. Whatever, we make it clear on our profile that it's safe sex only for us so people who like bareback only don't contact us.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Did you not discuss or talk about this prior to meeting?"

that would have been my first reaction...

surely it would have been one of the things discussed before you even thought of meeting.....

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

we went to tease2 last night 14th octber saw a lovely black guy got talking got on very well i gushed a few times lots of eye to eye contact we went off to play and of course with my husband had alot of foreplay ect then he put a condom on next thing i know the pig took it off tryed to do bareback with me i pushed him away he wouldnt take no for an answer soon as i got away i said to hubby need to talk to staff about this they were great he has now been banned from club i was very shocked and scared the life out of me . dont men ever learn when we mean no we mean no well you did the right thing for sure,that is very disrespectful+people like that deserve to be banned

thanks babes im ok now had a loovely weekend at home with my husband lots of great cuddles made me very happy and content "

thats awful I would been a bit scared myself I love bareback but only with a long term partner or someone I known a while and built up some trust hugs hun xxx

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Depends on the male? Don't understand what you mean by that - you can't tell if someone has an STI or not just by looking at them???

Personally we would never BB anyone on the swinging scene - the risk to reward ratio is way too high - but each to their own.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

There are two couples at least that I know of who will look for newbies on the site, meet them, fuck them and leave verifications that will scupper their chances of further meets with some people on fab as they are well known barebackers. (speaking from experience)

I think some times new guys, especially youngsters are flattered by the attention of an expeienced woman/couple and and don't know how to say no or want to offend. They may also think that if experienced couples are playing bareback then it's safe! Very naive.

They then can't understand why they are getting knocked back because of meeting these women.

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

No condom = No brain doesn't it ?

By *issy NickersWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

No condom - no fuck - don't be stupid...

Safe is always best get ur love gloves on lol

Personally we always play safe with others only hubby goes bareback but when arranging a meet this should always be talked about so i think its a lack of communication between both parties.

Cardiff

we went to tease2 last night 14th octber saw a lovely black guy got talking got on very well i gushed a few times lots of eye to eye contact we went off to play and of course with my husband had alot of foreplay ect then he put a condom on next thing i know the pig took it off tryed to do bareback with me i pushed him away he wouldnt take no for an answer soon as i got away i said to hubby need to talk to staff about this they were great he has now been banned from club i was very shocked and scared the life out of me . dont men ever learn when we mean no we mean no well you did the right thing for sure,that is very disrespectful+people like that deserve to be banned

thanks babes im ok now had a loovely weekend at home with my husband lots of great cuddles made me very happy and content "

thats good to hear babes,we v all had bad experiences,but don't let the incident put you off having fun in the future!

thats right mate , pop something on it , and dont fuck to fast , we dont want it splitting do we ,, take a 24 pack , ive been through a 24 pack bfore , not with anybody on here , there all into bareback

"There are two couples at least that I know of who will look for newbies on the site, meet them, fuck them and leave verifications that will scupper their chances of further meets with some people on fab as they are well known barebackers. (speaking from experience)

I think some times new guys, especially youngsters are flattered by the attention of an expeienced woman/couple and and don't know how to say no or want to offend. They may also think that if experienced couples are playing bareback then it's safe! Very naive.

They then can't understand why they are getting knocked back because of meeting these women.

"

The more people who are 'tarred and feathered' on this site for exercising their right to choose how to practice swinging, the more that such practices are driven underground and become subject to lies and deceit; which in turn breeds an environment of mistrust and suspicion.

I much prefer openness and honesty - hell it would avoid situations like the one the OP opened with and the horror story vis-a-vis the single guy in the club.

But instead, people seek to drive it underground. Make pariahs out of people. Its really not working. Huge numbers on here practice it; they just don't shout about it because of fear of retribution and being outcast.

The biggest irony though is that those same fears are what keep swinging an underground practice in the first place - so people are not turned into social pariahs!

What an excellent environment that's creating. Well done all.

Many risks are still present with oral!

I didn't read every reply so forgive me if this has already been said.

She didn't want to use a comdom because she was clean?!

How does she expect to stay clean with an attitude like that, no offence but she an no idea if you were clean and you had no idea she was telling the truth.

no rubber no fucker

I think everyone should use a comdom unless their with their long term partner only.

"I didn't read every reply so forgive me if this has already been said.

How does she expect to stay clean with an attitude like that, no offence but she an no idea if you were clean and you had no idea she was telling the truth.

no rubber no fucker

I think everyone should use a comdom unless their with their long term partner only."

Condoms break though nothing is 100% safe this is why I am going for early test on Monday can never be too careful x

By *exycouple 123Couple  over a year ago

St Helens

What is the risk to reward ratio?

no rubber no fucker

I think everyone should use a comdom unless their with their long term partner only.

Condoms break though nothing is 100% safe this is why I am going for early test on Monday can never be too careful x"

Yea condoms can break, but that is no excuse not to wear one.

I would expect a teenageer to think like that but an adult?

Very responsible.

The protection from a condom, even with the possibility of it splitting is better than no protection at all.

no rubber no fucker

Condoms break though nothing is 100% safe this is why I am going for early test on Monday can never be too careful x

Yea condoms can break, but that is no excuse not to wear one.

I would expect a teenageer to think like that but an adult?

Very responsible.

The protection from a condom, even with the possibility of it splitting is better than no protection at all.

"

I practice safe sex but all I was saying is the only safe sex is no sex

Who said men think with their cocks? Well done mate

"

I practice safe sex but all I was saying is the only safe sex is no sex"

My apologies, I misunderstood your response.

good for you babes dont blame you nice to see a guy from this site who uses condoms there is alot who dont carry them in pocket all wrong so end of the day your health means more then anything .. we dont ever do bare back not worth it at end of day only time we do bareback is me n hubby xxx "

I would class this as attempted rape, you pushed him off he still tried to do it. I'd be considering my options carefully.

Hugs to you x

LadyIce x

"There are two couples at least that I know of who will look for newbies on the site, meet them, fuck them and leave verifications that will scupper their chances of further meets with some people on fab as they are well known barebackers. (speaking from experience)

The more people who are 'tarred and feathered' on this site for exercising their right to choose how to practice swinging, the more that such practices are driven underground and become subject to lies and deceit; which in turn breeds an environment of mistrust and suspicion.

I much prefer openness and honesty - hell it would avoid situations like the one the OP opened with and the horror story vis-a-vis the single guy in the club.

But instead, people seek to drive it underground. Make pariahs out of people. Its really not working. Huge numbers on here practice it; they just don't shout about it because of fear of retribution and being outcast.

The biggest irony though is that those same fears are what keep swinging an underground practice in the first place - so people are not turned into social pariahs!

What an excellent environment that's creating. Well done all. "

I have had meets that have said they don't want a verification from me because I admit that on very rare occasions we go bare. And they don't want future back lash because they met with me.

I actually get more offers when I ask for bare. And mostly from people screaming about safe sex only

Cali

What an excellent environment that's creating. Well done all. "

Bang on ...... Cant expect folk to be open and honest about it if they goig to get slated for what they choose to do .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 19/09/12 18:44:42]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I agree with Cali 100% if any person on here believes 100% of what people say on the forum, on their profiles or face to face re safe sex...... they dream in technicolour.

it sometimes is the biggest load of pish...

I think going bareback with ANYONE you meet on here is fucking mental

Well said we never ever do bareback, cant understand why anyone would take the chance in this day and age, wouldnt knowingly play with anyone that does bareback either."

Ditto

Well said we never ever do bareback, cant understand why anyone would take the chance in this day and age, wouldnt knowingly play with anyone that does bareback either.

Ditto "

Yet you will happily place two cocks together and suck them after them rubbing together!!!

And no doubt if one of the cocks belonged you your partner you let him fuck you bareback even though his bare cock has been in contact with another...... Very naive indeed. Its best you make sure your own arse is covered before going Round casting judgement and criticising others

My bf will go bearback with me in meets obviously but id never let another bloke you will never know if they are clean or not and they may not know plus contraception isn't always 100 per cent i would never take the risk!! Xxx

Ditto

Yet you will happily place two cocks together and suck them after them rubbing together!!!

And no doubt if one of the cocks belonged you your partner you let him fuck you bareback even though his bare cock has been in contact with another...... Very naive indeed. Its best you make sure your own arse is covered before going Round casting judgement and criticising others "

Hmm,somoene is a bareback fan!

"No condom = No brain doesn't it ?

"

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Before anyone jumps on me cause of my username, I play safe.

Alot of people will automatically delete my messages without reading my profile. I will admit to playing bare with only a trusted handful of very good friends .

Of these people we are all fully and regularly tested and dont play bareback outside of this group. If I am asked to play bare it is only after meeting on previous occasions and with proveable paperwork and proveable contraception.

I realise I will probably be shot down for saying I play safe but I would rather be honest.

"Before anyone jumps on me cause of my username, I play safe.

Alot of people will automatically delete my messages without reading my profile. I will admit to playing bare with only a trusted handful of very good friends .

Of these people we are all fully and regularly tested and dont play bareback outside of this group. If I am asked to play bare it is only after meeting on previous occasions and with proveable paperwork and proveable contraception.

I realise I will probably be shot down for saying I play safe but I would rather be honest. "

Ever thought of changing your user name !

but how do you know your "trusted bareback playmates" should be trusted ??? thats the thing innit

exactly its your _iew at least you being honest about it though mate .

"but how do you know your "trusted bareback playmates" should be trusted ??? thats the thing innit "

Exactly if they are fucking you then they can be fucking some one else again the only safe sex is no sex and it is up to the individual what they decide to do with their body and health

Preference and choice x

Surely any meet is based on the principal of safe sex... Unless someone expresses prior to the meet, that then gives the other party a chance to decided if it is or isn't for them.

For someone to suddenly spring this just as you're about to get into the action is a bit below par.

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

I have thought of changing my username and prob will in due course,

Trust is a powerful thing, as they need to trust me too.

To the original message in this feed, to have it sprung on u like that aint on. And to the young lady who had the shocking experience in the club I hope UR ok.

Its mindless morons who dont only ruin it for the respectful, its them that drag up the bad reputations that as a community we try so hard to change

By *ilk69Man  over a year ago

city.

Totally nuts to screw anyone without!

Cant quite get my head around the, they look clean bit!

It only takes the once to catch a STI or HIV!

It only takes the once to catch a STI or HIV!"

yes but it seems to me that when you in a relationship its cool to go bareback ??? after a while anyway ..... you still dont have their full sexuall history for all you know while you been at work they been fucking everything but your da ....but hey its ok because now and again you enjoy a good movie together and cuddle up . Bit of double standards here me thinks . Ohh and yes do i realise the amount of fire coming my way and the potential meets i put off etc etc ?...yip i do ...my profile is honest , my _iews are honest this is a forum not a jury !!! peace out folks .

Yes we do play bareback. But we don't play a lot. We are checked very very regular. Are we a bigger risk than a so called safe couple that believes they are clean as they rubber up and see no reason for them to go to the clinic???

I see the post I questioned still goes un answered.

If you don't like what someone does, a thanks but no thanks is all that is needed and nit character assassination like what happens on here.

You get the usual anti bareback members that do oral without. Will happily put two uncovered cocks in there mouth

will do dp with there partner and Simone else, partner bare other with condom yet they dispell the halls slapping together or the partner cunning and jizz mixing with pussy juice and running all over other man. Then when you ask them about this they say its lowering the risk if they don't have intercourse bareback. Bullshit that's like sating driving a car after 10 pints is safer than doing so off 20pints. You can't portray barebackers as scum and disgusting for taking the risks they do when you still take the same risks on a slightly lower scale!!!

"Yes we do play bareback. But we don't play a lot. We are checked very very regular. Are we a bigger risk than a so called safe couple that believes they are clean as they rubber up and see no reason for them to go to the clinic???

If you don't like what someone does, a thanks but no thanks is all that is needed and nit character assassination like what happens on here.

You get the usual anti bareback members that do oral without. Will happily put two uncovered cocks in there mouth

will do dp with there partner and Simone else, partner bare other with condom yet they dispell the halls slapping together or the partner cunning and jizz mixing with pussy juice and running all over other man. Then when you ask them about this they say its lowering the risk if they don't have intercourse bareback. Bullshit that's like sating driving a car after 10 pints is safer than doing so off 20pints. You can't portray barebackers as scum and disgusting for taking the risks they do when you still take the same risks on a slightly lower scale!!! "

Yes, have to agree, some people do get a bit sanctimonious about it. Was at a party not so long ago where there was a bit of bare play going on. One of the wives insisted all the guys that played with her wore a condom yet her husband seemed very content not to wear one with the other women and in fact seemed to relish the prospect which seemed a bit off and, from the wife's perhaps unknown perspective, pointless.

"Yes we do play bareback. But we don't play a lot. We are checked very very regular. Are we a bigger risk than a so called safe couple that believes they are clean as they rubber up and see no reason for them to go to the clinic???

will do dp with there partner and Simone else, partner bare other with condom yet they dispell the halls slapping together or the partner cunning and jizz mixing with pussy juice and running all over other man. Then when you ask them about this they say its lowering the risk if they don't have intercourse bareback. Bullshit that's like sating driving a car after 10 pints is safer than doing so off 20pints. You can't portray barebackers as scum and disgusting for taking the risks they do when you still take the same risks on a slightly lower scale!!! "

totaly agrea with you on this we get checked reguler wether we have played or not there was a problem up here in cumbria last year becuase a guy who always wore a condom caught gonareah and it wasnt till some one he played with also caught it that he decided to get checked just goes to prove your not always as safe as you think when you ware a condom

Did you not discuss or talk about this prior to meeting?"

thats a good point . when we go to club and meet a single guy we always say to them you ok with condoms he says yes

It only takes the once to catch a STI or HIV!"

well said babes

Well done you is what I think to it ... If you can keep your jhead when all arund you are loosing thier then you're the one with no STI's

and my typos are ridiculously plentiful (sorry) but it came out of my mind and fingertips with such passion and speed that it was beyond my control

It only takes the once to catch a STI or HIV!

yes but it seems to me that when you in a relationship its cool to go bareback ??? after a while anyway ..... you still dont have their full sexuall history for all you know while you been at work they been fucking everything but your da ....but hey its ok because now and again you enjoy a good movie together and cuddle up . Bit of double standards here me thinks . Ohh and yes do i realise the amount of fire coming my way and the potential meets i put off etc etc ?...yip i do ...my profile is honest , my _iews are honest this is a forum not a jury !!! peace out folks . "

i agree with this most people think that if they know someone its ok not to use after say 6 months. me personal have never stopped using until both r tested. but even with this u r trusting your partner isn't sleeping with others x

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Depends on the male? Don't understand what you mean by that - you can't tell if someone has an STI or not just by looking at them???

Personally we would never BB anyone on the swinging scene - the risk to reward ratio is way too high - but each to their own."

Just curious "the risk to reward ratio is way to high" on what data do you base this?

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Before anyone jumps on me cause of my username, I play safe.

I realise I will probably be shot down for saying I play safe but I would rather be honest. "

Licence, registration, insurance oh and MOT please! lol

Maybe we should just have barcodes

I hate to put a downer on things but you can catch STI's from toys! In fact that's the most common way in this scene people do catch them. So condom up yer dildos people just to be damn safe if you're that worried about it that's a fact btw lol lots of ppl saddle up for the cock ride but think nothing of passing a dildo around unsheathed

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

I love the forums

David

X

"I love the forums

David

X"

The chat rooms take offence at that

does any know if std can be transmitted by oral

"does any know if std can be transmitted by oral"

thrush

"does any know if std can be transmitted by oral"

From NHS website !

chlamydia

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

Infections that are less frequently passed on through oral sex include:

HIV

hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C

genital warts

pubic lice

"does any know if std can be transmitted by oral

From NHS website !

chlamydia

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

HIV

genital warts

pubic lice "

and them

From NHS website !

chlamydia

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

HIV

genital warts

pubic lice "

Oh no I think you are wrong!!!

How dare you and indeed the NHS claim unprotected oral sex is unsafe!!

How will all the righteous souls on here stay on there self bought pedestal when judging those that bareback as unsafe!!!

Now here is a question for all the righteous.... How many get mouth swabs when they have or indeed if they have an Sti check??

From NHS website !

chlamydia

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

HIV

genital warts

pubic lice

How will all the righteous souls on here stay on there self bought pedestal when judging those that bareback as unsafe!!!

Now here is a question for all the righteous.... How many get mouth swabs when they have or indeed if they have an Sti check??"

I wasn't making any judgement, just answering a question.

From NHS website !

chlamydia

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

HIV

genital warts

pubic lice

Now here is a question for all the righteous.... How many get mouth swabs when they have or indeed if they have an Sti check??

I wasn't making any judgement, just answering a question. "

We know lol

We was taking the piss lol

From NHS website !

chlamydia

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

HIV

genital warts

pubic lice

I wasn't making any judgement, just answering a question.

We know lol

We was taking the piss lol"

LOL ok, It's late and I'm tired..that's my excuse anyway !

» Add a new message to this topic