FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting Verifications

Getting Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - I’ve been on here a while. I’ve had a couple of conversations but with there being a lot of creepy men on here I’m struggling to get verified and that means people aren’t wanting to speak with me.

Any good tips?

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

But you are verified

"But you are verified"

Yes, via cam - and only once. I probably phrased the question badly. It’s more that looking for tips on how to showcase and get more interest I guess?

There probably is another thread for that!

Leeds

" It’s more that looking for tips on how to showcase and get more interest I guess?

"

To get more interest I suggest you could add more pics and lengthen your profile text. Maybe have a more alluring profile pic than colourful sandals ?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I agree with other posters more photos & a better bio

'Discreet Hookups' along with can't accommodate, reads 'married guy, cheating on wife' whether it's true or not who knows and it's not my place to judge but that's how I read it and plenty will likely do the same & lots won't meet you for that reason alone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But you are verified

Yes, via cam - and only once. I probably phrased the question badly. It’s more that looking for tips on how to showcase and get more interest I guess?

There probably is another thread for that!"

You want tips and trying to find connections: Read and join in with the forums with people who have similar outlook opinions on here. I've spoken with many people and in private through the various forum topics.

Thanks both - will follow your advice ?? Happy fabbing x

Leeds

Your profile pic is better now but could you crop it to remove the loo roll and bit of toilet ?

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

"Your profile pic is better now but could you crop it to remove the loo roll and bit of toilet ?"

Lol is his profile pic that much better? If it were me, I’d scroll right by.

Showing your ass may he attracting the wrong crowd or demographic. Are you wanting someone to do something to it??

You can never go wrong with a regular pic with you dressed nicely— like one you’d add on tinder or a regular site.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Your profile text is very bland and brief.

What are you looking for, and what are your qualities ?

Imagine a lady reading 10 profiles and deciding who to reply to. You need to stand out from the crowd eg.. finding something you have in common, having a sense of humour, something intriguing.

Make sure you send interesting, personalised messages, not one line that you send to every woman you contact.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Maybe see if there is a local social group you could join, and/or try a club night.

Some people are better at expressing and showing parts of their personality face to face, as it a more natural way for people to interact. I’m sure we’ve all met that person, in a social setting, whose company was fantastic, but their online profile would have had their first (and only) message deleted unread

» Add a new message to this topic