FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to find a femdom

How to find a femdom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, I have been searching for a while for a femdom that I can play with wether it’s online or more but unfortunately I am unable to find one. Most so called femdoms require some form of payment or send suspicious links! Any advice on how to find one? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to a local munch and talk to like minded people and give it time

They are out there but takes time to find the one and build a connection

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone, I have been searching for a while for a femdom that I can play with wether it’s online or more but unfortunately I am unable to find one. Most so called femdoms require some form of payment or send suspicious links! Any advice on how to find one? Thanks"

Depending on what it is you want to explore, you really don't want to just try and find someone random online, you need to go to a professional and most if not all of the time that means paying, there are many upsides to this as you are then able to fully outline your likes, dislikes, experience or lack of, soft limits and hard limits and they will tailor a session around those parameters.

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

"Hey everyone, I have been searching for a while for a femdom that I can play with wether it’s online or more but unfortunately I am unable to find one. Most so called femdoms require some form of payment or send suspicious links! Any advice on how to find one? Thanks"

Save up for a dominatrix and go

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Plus it’s probably not the best place to look on a swinging site…

Try a fetish site..

» Add a new message to this topic