FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inx and Nymph OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

What tends to happen, when one person out of the 4 isn’t fancied when a potential foursome is on the cards ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Nothing or take one for the team

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its usually clear way before actually meeting in person. We always swap lots of photos before hand and have some good chats. We've never turned up and got anything different from what we was expecting, and we've never been turned away

Mrs

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Nothing or take one for the team "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We don't meet them and hope they'd be the same. I'd hate someone to be with me just so their partner could get sex .

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Depends if it’s photos or face to face. Photos can sometimes misrepresent someone so if there a chance of fancying them in person then we’ll do a social. Socials can bring out personalities which can be attractive.

If still no attraction after a social then we won’t play. We don’t take one for the team.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Via messages I would say it's quite easy you just politely say your not interested

How you do that in a club situation when the other couple are sat in front of you and you & your partner don't have time to chat privately is something even after 4yrs my husband and I have not perfected & would love advice on myself

Depends when this comes to light. Pre-meet, we won’t meet. During a meet, we won’t take things further. During play, if someone or something doesn’t feel right then we will stop play and communicate our concerns, the chance of it getting this far without noticing something is wrong is very rare.

For us absolutely nothing would happen because unless all parties are equally happy and involved it ain't happening.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Neither of us would take, or expect the other to ‘take one for the team’…

We often find that there can be a three way attraction but unless all four of us agree it goes no further.

It just proves that the couples we’ve bonded with over time are extra special.

Occasionally, we might play alone if the other couple are well known to us and we were all in agreement.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If either me or my partner didn't fancy the other man /woman, then nothing would happen.

Don't see the point if there isn't attraction for us all.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Neither of us would ever expect anyone, on any side of the group, to take one for team, and Tog wouldn’t physically be able to rise to the occasion if there was no connection or attraction, sometimes for no apparent reason that final spark just isn’t there.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

This is the difficulty

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we wouldn't meet to play if the social doesn't go well for whatever reason

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"What tends to happen, when one person out of the 4 isn’t fancied when a potential foursome is on the cards ? "

Never have that problem as it's only me playing, with Bry joining in with the occasional bi guy.

Char

PS....love your pics!

chat before bed and its either all 4 or nothing

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If one of us isn't keen we 'd pull out. We'd also prefer the other couple did the same if both weren't feeling it. We wouldn't one of them to do things just for their partner.

By *ad_Bod_ToddMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

"Via messages I would say it's quite easy you just politely say your not interested

How you do that in a club situation when the other couple are sat in front of you and you & your partner don't have time to chat privately is something even after 4yrs my husband and I have not perfected & would love advice on myself "

@BoobyHotwife. A partner and I came up with a technique to discretely squeeze the others' little finger to signal that one of us was not comfortable with something. Made our excuses and had a quick chat about things ASAP. Worked for us.

Worcestershire

"Depends when this comes to light. Pre-meet, we won’t meet. During a meet, we won’t take things further. During play, if someone or something doesn’t feel right then we will stop play and communicate our concerns, the chance of it getting this far without noticing something is wrong is very rare. "

Absolutely this!

Worcestershire

"Neither of us would take, or expect the other to ‘take one for the team’…

We often find that there can be a three way attraction but unless all four of us agree it goes no further.

It just proves that the couples we’ve bonded with over time are extra special.

Occasionally, we might play alone if the other couple are well known to us and we were all in agreement. "

Double absolutely this!

Worcestershire

"If one of us isn't keen we 'd pull out. We'd also prefer the other couple did the same if both weren't feeling it. We wouldn't one of them to do things just for their partner."

Triple absolutely this!!!

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Social drink first with no expectations is our way drink flirt or sorry not for us x

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Via messages I would say it's quite easy you just politely say your not interested

How you do that in a club situation when the other couple are sat in front of you and you & your partner don't have time to chat privately is something even after 4yrs my husband and I have not perfected & would love advice on myself

@BoobyHotwife. A partner and I came up with a technique to discretely squeeze the others' little finger to signal that one of us was not comfortable with something. Made our excuses and had a quick chat about things ASAP. Worked for us."

That's a good idea, we've tried things like maybe later we are just going to grab a drink or go gir a wander & they always say great idea we'll join you, a squeeze of the finger is perfect as no one would know.

Thank you so much for sharing x

Worcestershire

You're welcome! Hope that it works for you.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Finding that illusive 4 way connection is very hit and miss. When it's right its right, when it's not it's not. 3somes definitely easier. Expectations and realities on the scene can be very different. The main thing is just to enjoy each other and have no pressure to involve others.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

In that situation we wouldn't go ahead. Nobody should feel obligated to have sex with somebody they are not attracted to.

By *aisyRayneCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"What tends to happen, when one person out of the 4 isn’t fancied when a potential foursome is on the cards ? "

With us, the foursome doesn't happen. If the lack of attraction is to one of us from their side, we'd hope they would apply the same logic. Nobody wants to be the spare part in that scenario.

» Add a new message to this topic