FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and gals. Completely new to this and account isn’t getting a lot of attention.. am I doing something g wrong? Any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Your first picture get rid of it. Your bio does not say anything about you or what your after. There are hundreds of men on here all looking for the same thing. You need to put more effort it. Go to a club

What picture? The shorts?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Did you know one of your pics is just totally black ?

Ticking all the interests and saying you will meet women 18-99 just looks like you are desperate for anything.

Also struggle to write exactly what I’m after

Definitely not good at that when I am not actually 100% sure what that is!

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

Just be patient or give a club a chance

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

There's over 100 guys to every female/couple in here

You need to make yourself stand out, write more in your profile, what are you into, what can you offer someone that the other 100 guys can't

I'd also get rid of the dark cock photo, if you have to squint to work out what's in the photo it's not doing you any favours

I did not know that! I’ll have a look. I have done that because I’m very new to this and so open to pretty much anything now. A try anything at least once kind of approach

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" A try anything at least once kind of approach "

Maybe mention that in your profile text ?

Thurrock

"Did you know one of your pics is just totally black ?

Ticking all the interests and saying you will meet women 18-99 just looks like you are desperate for anything. "

It's not totally black it's a photo of his cock but you have to squint or enlarge it to see what's in the photo (that's not a dig at the dize the other photos ok it's just a bad photo)

"Did you know one of your pics is just totally black ?

Ticking all the interests and saying you will meet women 18-99 just looks like you are desperate for anything.

It's not totally black it's a photo of his cock but you have to squint or enlarge it to see what's in the photo (that's not a dig at the dize the other photos ok it's just a bad photo)"

It’s now gone aha

I will do that

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

You ask people to send you a message ! ( based on your profile) ... they are not going to . You have to make the effort to succeed

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

So, so many threads offering advice, do a search.

In a nutshell....18-99 years is desperate or lazy profile completion. The dick pic is just not nice - one tasteful dick pic is good, that one's not. You have your face showing in one pic yet choose a pic of your grundies for your profile?

What’s wrong with the dick pic? Just so I know how to improve aha

nr Stamford

Get some better pics up (self timers are SO much better than mirrors) and who knows....we're down Southampton way this week

nr Stamford

"What’s wrong with the dick pic? Just so I know how to improve aha"

It's a close up of a squeezed dick. They always look in pain, and red raw.

Makes perfect sense

I’ll try get some nicer ones!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's really hard for all single men starting here. We've had long Covid restrictions that stopped meetings, so people are slowly catching up.

All single men have to use their profile to sell themselves, so having yours do that is a good priority.

Include what you are going to add to a partner and your unique personality. Don't just tick everything just in case, or say you have done this, as it might appear desperate or clueless to many.

There are a lot of posts giving profile writing tips and I encourage you to read and learn what you can to see you going.

Your expectations are something that you can control, so make realistic ones.

Having great clean photos is ideal, so that we can imagine being sexually active with you.

Perhaps explain why you can't accom, in case anyone thinks you may be cheating

Thurrock

"I did not know that! I’ll have a look. I have done that because I’m very new to this and so open to pretty much anything now. A try anything at least once kind of approach "

Try anything once sounds better than I've ticked all the boxes

Would you really fuck a 99yr old, fair play if you would but if it's a no change your age range

Will change that now!

Must say.. you do have incredible boobs..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Must say.. you do have incredible boobs.."

Thanks

"I did not know that! I’ll have a look. I have done that because I’m very new to this and so open to pretty much anything now. A try anything at least once kind of approach

Try anything once sounds better than I've ticked all the boxes

Would you really fuck a 99yr old, fair play if you would but if it's a no change your age range "

Stunning figure

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"It's really hard for all single men starting here. We've had long Covid restrictions that stopped meetings, so people are slowly catching up.

All single men have to use their profile to sell themselves, so having yours do that is a good priority.

Include what you are going to add to a partner and your unique personality. Don't just tick everything just in case, or say you have done this, as it might appear desperate or clueless to many.

There are a lot of posts giving profile writing tips and I encourage you to read and learn what you can to see you going.

Your expectations are something that you can control, so make realistic ones.

Having great clean photos is ideal, so that we can imagine being sexually active with you.

Perhaps explain why you can't accom, in case anyone thinks you may be cheating "

All of the above are great ideas

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

You won't try anything once.. trust me.

Maybe open to new experiences..

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

There are thousands of guys on here so you really need to make way more of an effort with your profile to stand out and even then that doesn't necessarily mean you'll get a meet.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

You've been here 5 mins... Wait until you've been here a few years then complain about the lack of attention!!!

"You won't try anything once.. trust me.

Maybe open to new experiences.. "

What won’t I want to try? Aha also you look amazing!

"There are thousands of guys on here so you really need to make way more of an effort with your profile to stand out and even then that doesn't necessarily mean you'll get a meet."

Noted! Thank you

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"There are thousands of guys on here so you really need to make way more of an effort with your profile to stand out and even then that doesn't necessarily mean you'll get a meet.

Noted! Thank you"

Do you think many women here will be impressed by someone who just wants to try anything and everything?

"There are thousands of guys on here so you really need to make way more of an effort with your profile to stand out and even then that doesn't necessarily mean you'll get a meet.

Noted! Thank you

Do you think many women here will be impressed by someone who just wants to try anything and everything?"

I’m looking to find exactly what it is I like.. haven’t tried a lot so need to see what I do and don’t like

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

Look at the other countless threads in the Forum Index for advice.

But, you have been on here by only 2 weeks! What did you expect?? It's not Instant Shag!

Pre-pandemic, it could take up to a year to get a result, unless yoyr profile was really exceptional.

Covid has drawn in lots of Single guys all seeking the same goal. You are up against 100's if not more Males all competing with you.

Your profile says nothing about what you expect from a meet, nor does it say what you can contribute?

You cannot accommodate, but don't say why, which puts people off. You have to open up.

Your profile needs to "sell you" to others, just in the same way your CV would describe you to a potential employer.

Ditch the dick pic to private and follow the advice already given.

You'll only get out, ie results, by what effort you put in. Add in plenty of Patience, Perseverance and a thick skin when you get ignored, blocked & more.

But it will take time. Good luck.

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

You are lazy!

Effort in = Results out!

If you cant be bothered, then why should anyone respond to you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A day on this site is draining as fuck

Anyway best advice………..

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Hey guys and gals. Completely new to this and account isn’t getting a lot of attention.. am I doing something g wrong? Any tips?"

Your profile is crap.

"Hey guys and gals. Completely new to this and account isn’t getting a lot of attention.. am I doing something g wrong? Any tips?

Your profile is crap."

Thanks for that laugh

"Hey guys and gals. Completely new to this and account isn’t getting a lot of attention.. am I doing something g wrong? Any tips?"

Unblock men.

"Hey guys and gals. Completely new to this and account isn’t getting a lot of attention.. am I doing something g wrong? Any tips?

Unblock men. "

Well played

Shangri-La

What won’t I want to try? Aha also you look amazing!"

You wanna be a human toilet? Dress as a little thing who wesrs nappies and drinks piss through a sippy cup? Then theres blood, p o, I mean fair play if you will try anything once..

You wanna be a human toilet? Dress as a little thing who wesrs nappies and drinks piss through a sippy cup? Then theres blood, p o, I mean fair play if you will try anything once.. "

I’m confused?

Shangri-La

You wanna be a human toilet? Dress as a little thing who wesrs nappies and drinks piss through a sippy cup? Then theres blood, p o, I mean fair play if you will try anything once..

I’m confused? "

I was just saying that most people will say " ill try anything once" " no limits" when if they think about it, they probably do.

Leave the site an get out in the real world… it’s shit here. Why do you want to be competing against 100 basic couples and woman… I see this post every day. It’s demoralising. Most of these lads got nothing to worry about, but on Fab - even the most god awful woman and couple profiles seems to get a god like attitude towards male only profile. Anyway, good luck… but this site is a joke these days.

I’m confused?

I was just saying that most people will say " ill try anything once" " no limits" when if they think about it, they probably do. "

nice !!!!!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Browse the site and learn then once you have few ideas use them remember isn't a rush and your able to increase any part of your profile at any one given time and most importantly make sure it fits around you, your personality.

Good luck

"Leave the site an get out in the real world… it’s shit here. Why do you want to be competing against 100 basic couples and woman… I see this post every day. It’s demoralising. Most of these lads got nothing to worry about, but on Fab - even the most god awful woman and couple profiles seems to get a god like attitude towards male only profile. Anyway, good luck… but this site is a joke these days. "

This is a joke !

Your obviously a smart bloke what’s this about ?

"Leave the site an get out in the real world… it’s shit here. Why do you want to be competing against 100 basic couples and woman… I see this post every day. It’s demoralising. Most of these lads got nothing to worry about, but on Fab - even the most god awful woman and couple profiles seems to get a god like attitude towards male only profile. Anyway, good luck… but this site is a joke these days.

This is a joke !

"

Wasn’t a reply to you

"Leave the site an get out in the real world… it’s shit here. Why do you want to be competing against 100 basic couples and woman… I see this post every day. It’s demoralising. Most of these lads got nothing to worry about, but on Fab - even the most god awful woman and couple profiles seems to get a god like attitude towards male only profile. Anyway, good luck… but this site is a joke these days.

This is a joke !

Wasn’t a reply to you "

This is a joke !

Wasn’t a reply to you

"

More to OP with some of these couples and females dishing their advice out… still a waste of time here.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

The thing you're doing wrong is having any kind of expectation with regard to making connections via the site.

The site is merely a tool which yes, can be used to chat etc, but is best thought of as a platform to keep up to date with swinging events.

"Also struggle to write exactly what I’m after

Definitely not good at that when I am not actually 100% sure what that is! "

Maybe focus on what you have to give, what do you enjoy doing, what bits are you good at? What do you have to offer anyone looking at your profile, rather than trying to look at what you want.

I'd also be a little put off the age range.

Mrs

"Also struggle to write exactly what I’m after

Definitely not good at that when I am not actually 100% sure what that is! "

Just say what you like, and what you don't like? You've had sex before right?

Some advice not sure if it’s been said.

Go to a club OP that way you can see and perhaps experience things there that might give you a better understanding.

If you expect attention after 2 weeks that’s where you are going wrong good luck…

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Afternoon, you could brighten up your pictures a little maybe.

» Add a new message to this topic