FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help please!

Profile help please!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been on and off fab for about three years now but not had ANY look (I’ve made like two friends last year but absolutely none of my messages get any replies). I’m aware I’m brown, which puts a LOT of people off. I’m aware I’m small; which puts a LOT of people off. I don’t think I’m insanely unattractive though? I really want to actually get responses on here. The few responses I have had are all “not my type”.

Any tips? Maybe tips for messages to send to people too?

Please be kind and not mean! Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"I’ve been on and off fab for about three years now but not had ANY look (I’ve made like two friends last year but absolutely none of my messages get any replies). I’m aware I’m brown, which puts a LOT of people off. I’m aware I’m small; which puts a LOT of people off. I don’t think I’m insanely unattractive though? I really want to actually get responses on here. The few responses I have had are all “not my type”.

Any tips? Maybe tips for messages to send to people too?

Please be kind and not mean! Thank you. "

The first photo of you having bareback sex with a girl will put a lot of people off.

Action shots, especially bareback are not attractive.

thank you! I figured it would be okay as it's with my long-term girlfriend, but I will remove it now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mate I’m browner and I’m Irish !

So don’t get hung up on that

Best of luck pal

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If your in a relationship that is open to play then why not make a couples account and get it verified? Most that say that and don't usually tend to be just single guys.

"If your in a relationship that is open to play then why not make a couples account and get it verified? Most that say that and don't usually tend to be just single guys."

The aim of the profile is NOT to play as a couple. I’m down to it but because of location (she’s currently in Bath studying and I’m in Birmingham) I primarily intend to play alone. Whilst couple meets are possible they’d be planned in advance and are not the objective of this account.

Doesn’t help that his grin feels like he knows something we don’t ???

"If your in a relationship that is open to play then why not make a couples account and get it verified? Most that say that and don't usually tend to be just single guys.

The aim of the profile is NOT to play as a couple. I’m down to it but because of location (she’s currently in Bath studying and I’m in Birmingham) I primarily intend to play alone. Whilst couple meets are possible they’d be planned in advance and are not the objective of this account. "

That answers that

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"If your in a relationship that is open to play then why not make a couples account and get it verified? Most that say that and don't usually tend to be just single guys.

The aim of the profile is NOT to play as a couple. I’m down to it but because of location (she’s currently in Bath studying and I’m in Birmingham) I primarily intend to play alone. Whilst couple meets are possible they’d be planned in advance and are not the objective of this account. "

Then why mention it on your profile?

The aim of the profile is NOT to play as a couple. I’m down to it but because of location (she’s currently in Bath studying and I’m in Birmingham) I primarily intend to play alone. Whilst couple meets are possible they’d be planned in advance and are not the objective of this account.

Then why mention it on your profile?"

When I didn’t have my open relationship on the profile, people said it needed to be stated. So I have.

Why mention that we’re open to playing? It’s a compromise between a) having it on my profile or b) having a couples account. We’re not together often enough (nor have enough desire) to have a couples account and play with others. But it is an option to maybe explore if things go really well. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable?

By *ad_Bod_ToddMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

OP,

PM/DM me. I want to help, but we properly need to talk.

Best wishes.

"OP,

Best wishes."

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Basic manners cost nothing! Be aware of some fake profiles though unfortunately. But theirs lots of genuine people too who have manners. Best wishes x

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

The first photo of you having bareback sex with a girl will put a lot of people off.

Action shots, especially bareback are not attractive.

thank you! I figured it would be okay as it's with my long-term girlfriend, but I will remove it now.

Shucks. Gone already. Missed it!"

"OP,

Best wishes."

Hi! You’ve blocked all men?

Worcestershire

Sorry, have sent you a message which should now allow us to PM/DM.

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I wonder what they are talking about in the private message

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I wonder what they are talking about in the private message "

Wank fodder lol

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"If your in a relationship that is open to play then why not make a couples account and get it verified? Most that say that and don't usually tend to be just single guys."

Agree with this totally

Worcestershire

"I wonder what they are talking about in the private message "

He came across to me as a really nice guy and I just wanted to give him a few pointers to hopefully help him out.

Worcestershire

"I wonder what they are talking about in the private message

Wank fodder lol "

You wish!

» Add a new message to this topic