FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can a user who’s blocked you still see your updates?

Can a user who’s blocked you still see your updates?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *n2yourfabfun OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

A nice girl who I thought I was getting along with left a usual nice message yesterday but when I’ve clicked to answer, fab’s saying I’m blocked & i cannot understand why. The only thing I can think i may have done was to innocently try & make contact with another girl on here. But it’s fab isn’t it & she has a fwb & we hadn’t even met so didn’t think I was doing anything wrong. Maybe I did idk.

What I’m wondering is, is can a user see updates. Will she even read this and at least give me a chance to explain anything she’s taken out of context.

I understand I’m opening myself up to a barrage of hassle here but am clueless so didn’t know what else to do. Be gentle people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She could have several reasons why she has blocked you.

Best advice forget and move on.

Can still see the updates & forum messages.

It's done and she'll have her reasons. Don't sweat it, move on..

Have you blocked her by mistake , does happen

She won't be able to see your profile status but will be able to see this thread if she reads the forums

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

People change their minds and use the block button all the time on here. If I were you I’d respect her boundary and move on. I’d delete your status asking her to explain, she doesn’t have to and tbh it comes across as a bit desperate. It certainly won’t do you any favours with others.

"People change their minds and use the block button all the time on here. If I were you I’d respect her boundary and move on. I’d delete your status asking her to explain, she doesn’t have to and tbh it comes across as a bit desperate. It certainly won’t do you any favours with others. "

I agree I’d hate to be named in someone’s status in these circumstances and she won’t see it but other women will and will probably think

By *red and Wilma 75Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I agree with the lady above, I wouldn’t be happy if someone named us in a status.

People change their mind so quickly on here. Especially if they have a partner that they may not have mentioned. They also think they are ready for something then have little panics.

She may well message you again in the future.

Carlisle

Thanks for that. I’ve deleted my status & yes it did sound desperate but she was a nice girl & I thought she may reconsider blocking me if I updated my status & mentioned her. But your right it would look creepy to other girls. Thanks for the heads up.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Thanks for that. I’ve deleted my status & yes it did sound desperate but she was a nice girl & I thought she may reconsider blocking me if I updated my status & mentioned her. But your right it would look creepy to other girls. Thanks for the heads up."

Yet you still have her name on your meet up advert. On the off chance that someone reads it as they fancy a meet up they will instantly go you know what I'm not her so might as well not bother.

If she has blocked you she won't see it!!

"Thanks for that. I’ve deleted my status & yes it did sound desperate but she was a nice girl & I thought she may reconsider blocking me if I updated my status & mentioned her. But your right it would look creepy to other girls. Thanks for the heads up."

No it doesn’t look good. Thanks for your pm but I’m not replying, only on here. Just move on, it’s fab life for you

Carlisle

Rachel’s actually another girl who’s blocked. I know not a good look is it getting blocked? But it doesn’t happen often & I’m actually a genuine lad who’s genuinely done nothing wrong. I don’t understand but I guess it’s their prerogative to block. That meet update is the only reason I think J could have blocked me for. But like I said she has a fwb so I don’t understand why she’d be upset about me wanting to meet a girl for a coffee.,

"Rachel’s actually another girl who’s blocked. I know not a good look is it getting blocked? But it doesn’t happen often & I’m actually a genuine lad who’s genuinely done nothing wrong. I don’t understand but I guess it’s their prerogative to block. That meet update is the only reason I think J could have blocked me for. But like I said she has a fwb so I don’t understand why she’d be upset about me wanting to meet a girl for a coffee.,"

You’ve tried to contact her through a meet posted on your profile???? That seems a little desperate if I’m honest. Just move on, you’re not doing yourself any favours hun.

Carlisle

You think I should remove the meet from my profile.

It does sound a little desperate doesn’t tbf?

Carlisle

"Rachel’s actually another girl who’s blocked. I know not a good look is it getting blocked? But it doesn’t happen often & I’m actually a genuine lad who’s genuinely done nothing wrong. I don’t understand but I guess it’s their prerogative to block. That meet update is the only reason I think J could have blocked me for. But like I said she has a fwb so I don’t understand why she’d be upset about me wanting to meet a girl for a coffee.,

You’ve tried to contact her through a meet posted on your profile???? That seems a little desperate if I’m honest. Just move on, you’re not doing yourself any favours hun. "

You think I should delete my meet?

It does sound a little desperate & won’t look good to other girls.

"You think I should remove the meet from my profile.

It does sound a little desperate doesn’t tbf? "

Yes. She’s decided, for whatever reason, she doesn’t want any further contact with you.

Carlisle

Yes. She’s decided, for whatever reason, she doesn’t want any further contact with you. "

I’ve deleted both updates so nothing on my status & no meet’s. Thanks for the advice not only from yourself but from everyone who’s commented. Much appreciated. It’d be nice if I did get unblocked but I maybe better not hold my breath?

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

OP, I don't know how your meet advert looked like, or your status update. However, you said you and that girl have not met yet, but you still posted a meet, with her name? For me (Devil here), it would be a huge red flag and a sign you just want to use me as a golden tickets to more meets from here.

For example- I was chatting to a guy on my single profile, everything was going well, we even set a date for the meet. A couple of days before that very first meet, I got a message from him, as I can accommodate, that he has been chatting to a very nice couple, they want to play, but neither the couple nor him could accommodate that evening. So he had a cheek to ask me if I wanted him to bring that couple to mine! And he saw no problem with 3 total strangers coming to a woman's flat. Needless to say, he got blocked. So maybe, OP, you jumped the gun, too, and she didn't feel like you were going to respect her and her safety?

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

"She won't be able to see your profile status but will be able to see this thread if she reads the forums "

A flaw in fab means say for example i was to block anyone then that person by using basic search if they knew age location type in search bar and usually end up with list.

Scroll down till you find person and you are there. The profile pic and status there to be seen its small but anyone can screenshot and enlarge.

I raised this for years nowt is done ideal for stalking as i found out after blocking an ex.

Colne

Yes. She’s decided, for whatever reason, she doesn’t want any further contact with you.

I’ve deleted both updates so nothing on my status & no meet’s. Thanks for the advice not only from yourself but from everyone who’s commented. Much appreciated. It’d be nice if I did get unblocked but I maybe better not hold my breath?"

Being blunt and honest fella comes across bit like stalkerish behaviour and bit obsessed and you not met the lady give your head a wobble take all advice as meant to help you.

I’ve deleted both updates so nothing on my status & no meet’s. Thanks for the advice not only from yourself but from everyone who’s commented. Much appreciated. It’d be nice if I did get unblocked but I maybe better not hold my breath?

Being blunt and honest fella comes across bit like stalkerish behaviour and bit obsessed and you not met the lady give your head a wobble take all advice as meant to help you."

Exactly. If I saw this, I’d think that meeting you would lead to you being a bit too full on and stalkerish just going on what I’ve seen here.

If she has blocked you, randomly, mid conversation almost, take is as a positive that you've found that now, instead of when you were more invested mate.

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Not worth a second thought…

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"She won't be able to see your profile status but will be able to see this thread if she reads the forums "
you can if they are / were in your hot list or looking on the block list

Carlisle

Hi Devil. I’m not sure I fully understand what you mean by ‘just wanting to use me as a golden tickets to meets on here’ ? But the girl in this thread & the one in the meet are different girls & I’m pretty sure I didn’t use a username on the meet just her first name. Rachel. And that meet was posted because she had posted a meet for that day & I thought it was a good way to reach out after getting blocked by her. We were meant to have a social that never happened. I did however refer to Jane in my status update by her username but have removed that following the kind advice from people on here. Thinking it through it maybe wasn’t a wise thing to do but she was a nice girl so I was just a little shocked & upset she’d blocked me & was hoping she’d maybe see & reconsider or even just let me know what I’ve done. I’m absolutely clueless here but would love to know

I fully understand what your problem would be with your scenario & think the lad had a cheek to even suggest such a thing. I mean what must be going through a lad’s head to suggest it? I’m not surprised you blocked.

Carlisle

Fair comment mate. I’d think the same but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I’m pleased I posted the thread & I’ve taken the advice on board & maybe some other lad looking will think twice before posting desperado stuff.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

I have been on fab for way more than ten years amd a regular in chat In all that time I have been blocked by less than ten women AND five who blocked by mistake The block button is very easy to hit in chat especially on a phone

Carlisle

I fully understand where you coming from but I’m definitely not the stalker type. I’d never dream of pushing any unwanted attention on anybody. We actually only live a couple of streets away so we’ll probably end up bumping into each other at some point but for me it’ll just be friendly craic & maybe we can still be on good terms. I hate it when there’s bad blood. Life’s to short.

Carlisle

"Fair comment mate. I’d think the same but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I’m pleased I posted the thread & I’ve taken the advice on board & maybe some other lad looking will think twice before posting desperado stuff. "

Tripodius Willyus that comment was for you mate.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Yes. If you look at your block list you can still see their status updates (assuming that's what you meant).

By *eachbaby222Woman  over a year ago

Heyford

[Removed by poster at 20/10/21 06:00:57]

By *eachbaby222Woman  over a year ago

Heyford

My tuppence worth is:

1) you had such an opportunity to meet that person and they trusted you so it should've played out as that only. Build trust.

2) that person being a single female (I think) is quite daunting when a meet is set up.

Just look at the news... We (females and males) need to have a friend that we trust with where, who and what the agenda is when we are going to meet someone. Simple first date.. versus fabswingers brings on lots of judgement.

3) if anyone blocks anyone, especially someone they've never met, it's a simple get lost. It may seem rude but hard to know anyones situation. Leave it alone. Otherwise their experience on fab with become a nightmare for them, only because of your good intentions.

Chin up, and all that! Next

Carlisle

"Yes. If you look at your block list you can still see their status updates (assuming that's what you meant). "

I can’t find a blocked list anywhere. Could you tell me where it is please? She’s disappeared completely. She’s not even showing up on my who’s near like she always used to.

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Such desperation for someone that has blocked you? Drop it and move on OP .

Carlisle

"My tuppence worth is:

1) you had such an opportunity to meet that person and they trusted you so it should've played out as that only. Build trust.

2) that person being a single female (I think) is quite daunting when a meet is set up.

Just look at the news... We (females and males) need to have a friend that we trust with where, who and what the agenda is when we are going to meet someone. Simple first date.. versus fabswingers brings on lots of judgement.

3) if anyone blocks anyone, especially someone they've never met, it's a simple get lost. It may seem rude but hard to know anyones situation. Leave it alone. Otherwise their experience on fab with become a nightmare for them, only because of your good intentions.

Chin up, and all that! Next "

There may or may not have been an opportunity to meet although she made it clear she already had a fwb but would possibly like another one.

I think we were actually building trust because we were getting on great or so I thought, really friendly chat & that. As for a first date I’d already sent a photo & she’d returned then asked her for a coffee but before that ever happened I found I was blocked.

The only reason I can think this was for is for the meet I put on for this girl Rachel to see saying I would love that coffee. I’m a sociable lad & don’t mind just meeting for a craic. This is the only reason I can see she blocked.

But yeah chin up & that all that next. That’s fab for you. You shouldn’t be on here if you can’t take a knock back. Especially us single lads.

Carlisle

"Such desperation for someone that has blocked you? Drop it and move on OP ."

Fair comment Shiela. It did sound desperate didn’t it but we both know how many lads are looking on here so when you meet a good girl then you try to keep on on good terms. But thanks for that.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"A nice girl who I thought I was getting along with left a usual nice message yesterday but when I’ve clicked to answer, fab’s saying I’m blocked & i cannot understand why. The only thing I can think i may have done was to innocently try & make contact with another girl on here. But it’s fab isn’t it & she has a fwb & we hadn’t even met so didn’t think I was doing anything wrong. Maybe I did idk.

What I’m wondering is, is can a user see updates. Will she even read this and at least give me a chance to explain anything she’s taken out of context.

I understand I’m opening myself up to a barrage of hassle here but am clueless so didn’t know what else to do. Be gentle people."

Not wanting to upset anyone but could it have something to do with your latest verification?

A lot of people don't like bb.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Ive been named a few times in status up dates from the "Dolly message me" " Dolly it wont let me message" to the "dolly why you blocked me" Honestly its embarrassing, not only trhat i get every tom dick and harry wanting to know what its about or or assuming im a c*&t.

Shangri-La

"A nice girl who I thought I was getting along with left a usual nice message yesterday but when I’ve clicked to answer, fab’s saying I’m blocked & i cannot understand why. The only thing I can think i may have done was to innocently try & make contact with another girl on here. But it’s fab isn’t it & she has a fwb & we hadn’t even met so didn’t think I was doing anything wrong. Maybe I did idk.

I understand I’m opening myself up to a barrage of hassle here but am clueless so didn’t know what else to do. Be gentle people.

Not wanting to upset anyone but could it have something to do with your latest verification?

A lot of people don't like bb. "

|Good spot. Would put me off for sure and no talking your way out of it either.

Here and There

A lot of people don't like bb. "

Yes, good spot. If I was chatting to someone and they posted a veri from someone who is a self professed bareback only player I wouldn’t meet them because that’s not how I play.

If you were blocked after posting the veri OP then I would strongly suspect that’s why.

Here and There

"I fully understand where you coming from but I’m definitely not the stalker type. I’d never dream of pushing any unwanted attention on anybody. We actually only live a couple of streets away so we’ll probably end up bumping into each other at some point but for me it’ll just be friendly craic & maybe we can still be on good terms. I hate it when there’s bad blood. Life’s to short."

With respect, you did push unwanted attention on her. She blocked you which is a clear boundary and you’ve persisted in trying to get her attention with status updates and meet requests and forum threads. You’re wanting to get round her block so she sees you anyway and you hope she’ll unblock you, you said that above. It’s very important that you respect her boundaries. You might not like that she doesn’t want to be in contact with you, but that’s her choice, trying to force your way round it is really uncool and a bit scary. I’ve had a local guy since similar things to me and it made me very uncomfortable. If I saw him in the street I’d be frightened.

Take a step back OP and look at the bigger picture.

By *irenGuy70Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

"Yes. If you look at your block list you can still see their status updates (assuming that's what you meant).

I can’t find a blocked list anywhere. Could you tell me where it is please? She’s disappeared completely. She’s not even showing up on my who’s near like she always used to."

"Yes. If you look at your block list you can still see their status updates (assuming that's what you meant).

I can’t find a blocked list anywhere. Could you tell me where it is please? She’s disappeared completely. She’s not even showing up on my who’s near like she always used to."

It's in Account - Blocked List. However, this doesn't show who's blocked you, it's who you've blocked. I think the poster meant that the person you are talking about could look there to see your status if they were so inclined.

I'd have a read up on Fab rules too - you can get into trouble for attempting to get in contact with someone who has blocked you.

The bottom line is if you've been blocked you just have to move on - it's entirely their prerogative to do so no matter how well you thought things were going. The only thing you can do, if you think that it was done by accident, is simply hope they will notice and get back in touch. You said you wouldn't dream of coming across as a stalker, but that's exactly what it looks like.

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

" She could have several reasons why she has blocked you.

Best advice forget and move on."

Absolutely this.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I honestly thought you were going to be a youngster reading all this, but at our age you should know better!

And that veri would be massively off putting.

Don't mention people's names... It's creepy.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Account then block list. However if she has blocked you then you won't see her there unless you double block her.

As others have said you are best just to move on......

Carlisle

Yes, good spot. If I was chatting to someone and they posted a veri from someone who is a self professed bareback only player I wouldn’t meet them because that’s not how I play.

If you were blocked after posting the veri OP then I would strongly suspect that’s why. "

I don’t usually play bareback & I definitely have a health check if I do happen to but I do understand it’s not a good look but some girls on Fab insist on bareback which most lads if they’re honest are pleased to do but please be in no doubt’s I wouldn’t put a girls health at risk. I’m just not that guy.

Does anybody think I should hide that verification & is it possible to do so. It honestly didn’t occur to me that I ‘d done anything wrong?

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Throw away the shovel my friend, I think you've dug deep enough

Carlisle

If you were blocked after posting the veri OP then I would strongly suspect that’s why. "

The block came before the veri but can see why you’d think that. I’ve just asked on the forums if it’s Possible to hide my verification as it maybe not look good & do understand it’s not a good look to be doing bareback but If anyone as checked out who the girl in question is then it’s obvious as to why I would do it. She’s a good girl but do understand a girl/couple may worry about me. I’d never dream of putting anyone’s health at risk.

Here and There

If you were blocked after posting the veri OP then I would strongly suspect that’s why.

I don’t usually play bareback & I definitely have a health check if I do happen to but I do understand it’s not a good look but some girls on Fab insist on bareback which most lads if they’re honest are pleased to do but please be in no doubt’s I wouldn’t put a girls health at risk. I’m just not that guy.

Does anybody think I should hide that verification & is it possible to do so. It honestly didn’t occur to me that I ‘d done anything wrong? "

No you shouldn’t hide it. Being open is the best way to be. You can do whatever you like, with whoever you like. You just need to understand that not every woman feels the same way and wants to be involved with someone who plays bareback with someone who plays bareback with everyone.

No one said you didn’t anything wrong, it’s just that people have different preferences and different risk appetite.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

She was probably a guy, stringing you along to think she was a hot girl, then blocked you once her fun was over!

Carlisle

I can’t find a blocked list anywhere. Could you tell me where it is please? She’s disappeared completely. She’s not even showing up on my who’s near like she always used to.

Yes. If you look at your block list you can still see their status updates (assuming that's what you meant).

It's in Account - Blocked List. However, this doesn't show who's blocked you, it's who you've blocked. I think the poster meant that the person you are talking about could look there to see your status if they were so inclined.

I'd have a read up on Fab rules too - you can get into trouble for attempting to get in contact with someone who has blocked you.

The bottom line is if you've been blocked you just have to move on - it's entirely their prerogative to do so no matter how well you thought things were going. The only thing you can do, if you think that it was done by accident, is simply hope they will notice and get back in touch. You said you wouldn't dream of coming across as a stalker, but that's exactly what it looks like."

It probably does look like i may be the stalker type from the thread. But I’m definitely not mate. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Like I’ve said we live literally a few streets from each other so will no doubt bump into each & hopefully just have a chat about things & maybe still be friends but for me it’ll be nothing but friendly chat. I may have sounded a little creepy with the uploads but I’m just a really friendly lad who enjoys a good craic with good people & she was nice hence the whole thread.

I’ve only posted 3 tines & had feedback twice in here. It’s difficult to keep up as I tend to dip in & out of the forums so apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone. If I don’t reply on here I may by pm

Here and There

The bottom line is if you've been blocked you just have to move on - it's entirely their prerogative to do so no matter how well you thought things were going. The only thing you can do, if you think that it was done by accident, is simply hope they will notice and get back in touch. You said you wouldn't dream of coming across as a stalker, but that's exactly what it looks like.

It probably does look like i may be the stalker type from the thread. But I’m definitely not mate. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Like I’ve said we live literally a few streets from each other so will no doubt bump into each & hopefully just have a chat about things & maybe still be friends but for me it’ll be nothing but friendly chat. I may have sounded a little creepy with the uploads but I’m just a really friendly lad who enjoys a good craic with good people & she was nice hence the whole thread.

I’ve only posted 3 tines & had feedback twice in here. It’s difficult to keep up as I tend to dip in & out of the forums so apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone. If I don’t reply on here I may by pm"

If you saw her in the street what would you do?

Carlisle

Does anybody think I should hide that verification & is it possible to do so. It honestly didn’t occur to me that I ‘d done anything wrong?

No you shouldn’t hide it. Being open is the best way to be. You can do whatever you like, with whoever you like. You just need to understand that not every woman feels the same way and wants to be involved with someone who plays bareback with someone who plays bareback with everyone.

No one said you didn’t anything wrong, it’s just that people have different preferences and different risk appetite. "

Thanks for that H I fully understand where your coming from but I do usually always play safe. What’s that saying no glove, no love but I made an exception in this girls case as she’s the ultimate milf have you seen her profile? It’s just what she enjoys & loves but wouldn’t dream of going with another girl before I’d had an all clear.

Shangri-La

I’ve only posted 3 tines & had feedback twice in here. It’s difficult to keep up as I tend to dip in & out of the forums so apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone. If I don’t reply on here I may by pm"

Bump into each and have a friendly chat? Have a word with yourself. She has blocked you, you done the stalker thing with your updates and meets...dont now try and " bump into her" and attempt a friendly chat. I would be pissed off someone even approaching me out and about, but fucking mental if approached by you after all that. Woukd also probably scare the shit out of her..

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

No one said you didn’t anything wrong, it’s just that people have different preferences and different risk appetite.

Thanks for that H I fully understand where your coming from but I do usually always play safe. What’s that saying no glove, no love but I made an exception in this girls case as she’s the ultimate milf have you seen her profile? It’s just what she enjoys & loves but wouldn’t dream of going with another girl before I’d had an all clear. "

So your going to wait a whole 3 months before trying to meet again?

Carlisle

I’ve only posted 3 tines & had feedback twice in here. It’s difficult to keep up as I tend to dip in & out of the forums so apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone. If I don’t reply on here I may by pm

If you saw her in the street what would you do? "

I guess I’d just be my usual friendly self & say hiya Jane good to meet face to face at last, I’m sorry that I did anything to upset you. Are you pissed about the meet I posted to attract Rachel’s attention & I think that’s all I’d ask the girl. What else could I say. I’ve obviously pissed her off with that meet update otherwise I can’t see any reasons for her to block me but I took i it down right away after advice in here. Tbf I did mention she has a fwb who she sleeps with semi regularly so not sure what her problem would be with me trying to contact another girl. I think I explained I met Rachel first & that she was nice girl. It may sound sad but getting blocked’s just upsetting.

I don’t think anyone likes rejection in any shape or form whether it be on Fab or maybe you didn’t happen to get the job you were in for or something idk. It’s just not nice in my books.

Carlisle

Knocking offs for the night folks. Tired like. If I haven’t replied then I definitely will. I appreciate the feedback. Not sure of the girls name right now but this or any other girl hasn’t any reason to be worried if we happen to meet. It’d just be friendly craic from me & that’s a given. Really sleepy now, later

Here and There

If you saw her in the street what would you do?

I guess I’d just be my usual friendly self & say hiya Jane good to meet face to face at last, I’m sorry that I did anything to upset you. Are you pissed about the meet I posted to attract Rachel’s attention & I think that’s all I’d ask the girl. What else could I say. I’ve obviously pissed her off with that meet update otherwise I can’t see any reasons for her to block me but I took i it down right away after advice in here. Tbf I did mention she has a fwb who she sleeps with semi regularly so not sure what her problem would be with me trying to contact another girl. I think I explained I met Rachel first & that she was nice girl. It may sound sad but getting blocked’s just upsetting.

I don’t think anyone likes rejection in any shape or form whether it be on Fab or maybe you didn’t happen to get the job you were in for or something idk. It’s just not nice in my books.

"

Because she’s blocked you you’re probably best leaving her alone if you do see her, unless she speaks to you first. Remember she blocked you which generally means she doesn’t want any contact. Make sure to respect that boundary out in the real world too.

Colne

"I fully understand where you coming from but I’m definitely not the stalker type. I’d never dream of pushing any unwanted attention on anybody. We actually only live a couple of streets away so we’ll probably end up bumping into each other at some point but for me it’ll just be friendly craic & maybe we can still be on good terms. I hate it when there’s bad blood. Life’s to short."

You will end up in trouble and getting creepier do not under any circumstances approach her get feeling you would.

You are obsessed you only removed names after being told to thats a concern as you cannot be that stupid to not not knowing what you were doing.

Get a grip ffs.

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

This whole thread is just a spiral in to a really creepy situation.

I think you just need to stop and walk away.

She's not interested. There is absolutely ZERO scope to change that.

"This whole thread is just a spiral in to a really creepy situation.

I think you just need to stop and walk away.

She's not interested. There is absolutely ZERO scope to change that."

I agree. This thread is really awkward. Anyone can block anyone at any time for any reason without any explanation. Accept it and move on OP, honestly, you're massively over thinking the situation to a point its starting to sound unhealthy

"Hi Devil. I’m not sure I fully understand what you mean by ‘just wanting to use me as a golden tickets to meets on here’ ? But the girl in this thread & the one in the meet are different girls & I’m pretty sure I didn’t use a username on the meet just her first name. Rachel. And that meet was posted because she had posted a meet for that day & I thought it was a good way to reach out after getting blocked by her. We were meant to have a social that never happened. I did however refer to Jane in my status update by her username but have removed that following the kind advice from people on here. Thinking it through it maybe wasn’t a wise thing to do but she was a nice girl so I was just a little shocked & upset she’d blocked me & was hoping she’d maybe see & reconsider or even just let me know what I’ve done. I’m absolutely clueless here but would love to know

I fully understand what your problem would be with your scenario & think the lad had a cheek to even suggest such a thing. I mean what must be going through a lad’s head to suggest it? I’m not surprised you blocked."

Why are you still clueless.

I spoke to you in private (2 days ago) and I gave you different ideas what it could be, when eventually you told me more of the story.

You still haven't come clean and put these people in the picture, on the thread what exactly is happening.

So I'll repeat

Bottom line - you know where she apparently works, there's a possibility she'll think you might know her. In my mind she's had a wobble and decided you are too near, know too much and it's a block....

Didn't you reply to me something like, yes I think it's that too?

Very entertaining thread for all the wrong reasons lol. You’ve done yourself no favours with this thread op even though you thought your intentions were good. Walk away, they don’t want to know you or have any further contact. Shit happens, it’s fab!

This thread highlights what many women deal with (both on here and in real life) with uncomfortable situations (I can’t go as far as to say stalking at this point). This is the creepiest thread I’ve read for a while and I feel genuinely towards the girl who is the focus of this weirdness

Can anyone help me find out how to verify a met I had last night..and why I can receive a verified met..?

Here and There

"This thread highlights what many women deal with (both on here and in real life) with uncomfortable situations (I can’t go as far as to say stalking at this point). This is the creepiest thread I’ve read for a while and I feel genuinely towards the girl who is the focus of this weirdness "

I completely agree. I’m mot sure the point is getting through though unfortunately.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I understand I’m opening myself up to a barrage of hassle here but am clueless so didn’t know what else to do. Be gentle people."

As others have said before me, your latest veri will put off a lot of people in Fab. Good for you to be open, because hiding the fact you played bareback with a bareback only player isn’t fair on someone who only play safe, but ‘raw’ play splits Fab massively. Just move on fella

TL;DR

YES.

Status updates can still be seen by the person who blocked you, if they go into their list of blocked users.

» Add a new message to this topic