FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a genuine people

Finding a genuine people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It appears to be difficult to find people, is this just us?

We wanted to meet a couple or bi female, and nothing lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Both are quite hard to find

It's difficult to find 1 person where there's a mutual attraction, so a couple looking for a third person or another couple you've now got to find atleast a 3 way attraction which is difficult

Add to that couples and single males massively out weigh the number of single females on this site and most couples and single males are looking to meet single females, means everyone is competing with each other and the single females & couples can afford to be choosy with who they meet

Have you thought about trying clubs, people tend to find it easier to make connections there

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Pretty much everyone on here seems to be looking for a bi female so I guess there's a lot of competition.

Looking for couples its also really difficult find 4 way attraction.

Looking at your profile I think you could use some more pictures of you both.

By *ornimeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Any ladies wanna have some horny fun on cam this cock needs a bartering lol cum will be everywhere hahahah 8-9 inches hard all shaven xxx

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP in my experience Fab works really well for keeping in touch and less well for meets.

Establishing mutual attraction and potential chemistry via text isn't easy.

Have you considered clubs?

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It's tricky for couples where all four are attracted to each other....though not impossible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m not bi as such, but I’m open to meeting women. I find it hard finding women who want to meet one on one, and when I speak to “couples”, it’s clearly just one part - usually the guy!

"It's tricky for couples where all four are attracted to each other....though not impossible."

^

Yeah that's rare as it would be in any social situation.

We enjoy the social, anything else is a bonus to be honest.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Any ladies wanna have some horny fun on cam this cock needs a bartering lol cum will be everywhere hahahah 8-9 inches hard all shaven xxx"

There's always one single guy tries to hijack a thread.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Any ladies wanna have some horny fun on cam this cock needs a bartering lol cum will be everywhere hahahah 8-9 inches hard all shaven xxx

There's always one single guy tries to hijack a thread."

Glad you said it.!

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

It’s very hard if your a single male

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Any ladies wanna have some horny fun on cam this cock needs a bartering lol cum will be everywhere hahahah 8-9 inches hard all shaven xxx"

Standard

By *inch PaulMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 04:56:15]

By *inch PaulMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

"It’s very hard if your a single male "

Totally agree, especially for a mature man.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"It appears to be difficult to find people, is this just us?

We wanted to meet a couple or bi female, and nothing lol. "

I've always found that meeting other couples is really easy, there are literally thousands of couples within 50 miles that we can chat with and arrange to meet.

Single ladies are much more difficult, they are the smallest group of people on the site and the most in demand. Probably 90% of everyone on the site is looking for a single lady to join them, some find it quite overwhelming. The others see it as being spoilt for choice and pick only those who are perfect (for them) in every way.

Cal

"It appears to be difficult to find people, is this just us?

We wanted to meet a couple or bi female, and nothing lol.

I've always found that meeting other couples is really easy, there are literally thousands of couples within 50 miles that we can chat with and arrange to meet.

Single ladies are much more difficult, they are the smallest group of people on the site and the most in demand. Probably 90% of everyone on the site is looking for a single lady to join them, some find it quite overwhelming. The others see it as being spoilt for choice and pick only those who are perfect (for them) in every way.

Cal"

Definitely! We’ve found plenty of like minded couples here, and some really lovely single guys and had a fab time there’s plenty of nice people here for every taste if you look and wink and message if your interested - Griz

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Pretty much everyone on here seems to be looking for a bi female so I guess there's a lot of competition.

"

I am not actively looking for a bi female but pretty much all the ladies I meet seem to be bi so they clearly exist.

Maybe they are like fairies and pixies - if you search for them they hide but if you happen to be looking for something else they seem to pop up quite regularly…?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I just think things are so much more difficult online than in the real world. We find so much more success going to clubs and finding people in person.

By *ustcurious1000Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

It is hard to establish confidence in people , a lot of people just seem to expect one message and wham bam lol I tend to ask for a social first

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

And these are the ones that spoil it for the genuine ones like myself who get tarred and feathered with the same brush

Shangri-La

"Any ladies wanna have some horny fun on cam this cock needs a bartering lol cum will be everywhere hahahah 8-9 inches hard all shaven xxx

And these are the ones that spoil it for the genuine ones like myself who get tarred and feathered with the same brush "

No they dont lol It really is a myth and an easey blame the way guys always say that. They do not runin it for anyone esle but themselves.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"It’s very hard if your a single male

Totally agree, especially for a mature man."

Everything is hard for a single male. Unless you're bi or gay.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

And these are the ones that spoil it for the genuine ones like myself who get tarred and feathered with the same brush

No they dont lol It really is a myth and an easey blame the way guys always say that. They do not runin it for anyone esle but themselves. "

Well said

West Mids

"It’s very hard if your a single male "

It is, we agree.

But look at it like this. Most single guys include interests that include swapping.

What do single guys have to swap??

Two things make it hard for single men.

1. A limited market wanting a single guy.

2. Loads and loads of guys looking for free sex.

Those two make it really hard for single guys.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I think most people with actual “profiles” are genuine to be honest.

Ignoring the blank/ empty/ unverified profiles; look for the club and social verified people. Or even better, get yourselves there easier to find people that meet outside of clubs too x

i got worn out by the number of bi female couple that contact us as well as 'bi curious' males

we are seeking genuine couples for daytime fun

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

dunstable for friday

You're profile isn't exactly appealing for single women or couples, too much hair is a big thing for a lot of people on fab.

1st impressions are very important

I’m a genuine guy who would love to meet a couple who are looking to add a bit of extra fun to their relationship.

West Mids

"I’m a genuine guy who would love to meet a couple who are looking to add a bit of extra fun to their relationship. "

Maybe start a thread of your own?

"I’m a genuine guy who would love to meet a couple who are looking to add a bit of extra fun to their relationship.

Maybe start a thread of your own?"

He has, I just read it and it's sadly not going too well

Shangri-La

"You're profile isn't exactly appealing for single women or couples, too much hair is a big thing for a lot of people on fab.

1st impressions are very important "

What an absolutely horrid thing to say. Why should anyone change their appearance at all?

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

oh dear some of the replies on this thread sum up the op,s point, as to changing your look to meet people, never do that, you are you, some will like some wont

» Add a new message to this topic