FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asy on the eye couple. OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Mids Leicester

Went to Libs on sat couples only. However we weren't sure what the etiquette is we were a bit nervous so didn't approach any couples, did chat to a few that came to talk to us. We left at about 11.30 as many people seemed to be heading off to the play areas and we hadn't really found anyone. Should we have stayed since their were still quite a few couples on the dance floor. Or is it the general rule is that about 11.30ish people have already decided what they are doing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There is no general rule.

However, I would recommend that if you're uncomfortable making the initial contact, going into a room together and leaving the door open as an invitation doesn't hurt. Just going into a large group room and finding space for your own fun, can also lead to more.

I can't remember the layout, so this is rather generic.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Went to Libs on sat couples only. However we weren't sure what the etiquette is we were a bit nervous so didn't approach any couples, did chat to a few that came to talk to us. We left at about 11.30 as many people seemed to be heading off to the play areas and we hadn't really found anyone. Should we have stayed since their were still quite a few couples on the dance floor. Or is it the general rule is that about 11.30ish people have already decided what they are doing."

What a shame that you left then. I can't imagine there is a general rule at any club that if you haven't found the right people for you to play with by a certain time, that you miss out.

You could have gone and watched people and have been invited to join them or found somewhere for the two of you to have fun, leaving the space for others to join you.

Even if you hadn't partnered up, chatting to people could mean that you get together on a future visit or swap details and meet away from the club.

It is not essential to have fun with others each time you go, initially a lot of people just see what it's all about, enjoy the atmosphere and chat to regulars and other couples there.

I am not sure what you were expecting for your first visit, but hopefully if you return, you will feel more confident to chat to people and flirt and see how things go.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

From our perspective, people tend to over think their first visit to clubs.

It’s when they stop overthinking, that’s when they enjoy the fun.

Surely fun is where it’s at.

By *orneytwoCouple  over a year ago

Not far from lichfield

Most clubs are like that. Been going to clubs about 17 years. Been to libs about 20 times.

We find that we go into the hottube in the play area. People chat more .then we play on the beds and people join us.

Good luck and you have taken the first step a lot of people will never take.xx

By *ake and ScribbleCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Libs was my regular haunt for many years and it still woukd be if I didn’t now live down south.

There are no rules, you do whatever you're comfortable with. You could relax on one of the beds in the big room and watch or in the hot tub and chat, have a dance and use that visit and a starting point for many more.

I rarely fuck when I go, I'm too busy chatting, dancing and showing off but I've had some incredibly memorable evenings there.

Did you enjoy getting all dressed up and the thrill of going?

» Add a new message to this topic