FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why has my status changed suddenly

Why has my status changed suddenly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustyBrunette100 OP   Woman  over a year ago

City

Hey I've been on fab as a single female for over a year and when I logged on a while ago, it has changed me to a couples profile?? I do have a couples profile here but me and partner have our own separate accounts aswell!! I was picture verified as a single account user by the site when I set up my profile!! How can I get this changed back to a single female profile please!! Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hey I've been on fab as a single female for over a year and when I logged on a while ago, it has changed me to a couples profile?? I do have a couples profile here but me and partner have our own separate accounts aswell!! I was picture verified as a single account user by the site when I set up my profile!! How can I get this changed back to a single female profile please!! Thank you

"

Use contact us at bottom of your profile and contact admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I've been on fab as a single female for over a year and when I logged on a while ago, it has changed me to a couples profile?? I do have a couples profile here but me and partner have our own separate accounts aswell!! I was picture verified as a single account user by the site when I set up my profile!! How can I get this changed back to a single female profile please!! Thank you

"

someone has reported your profile ive had it done to me before ... just send admin a message explaining im sure they'll fix it

» Add a new message to this topic