FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tnh83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Hi to those that read this post. Just wondered if there's any advice u can give to make my profile stand out.. obviously I tried not to give out to much information and keep it simplish.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think your smiling November pic is best for your avatar

Walsall

Thank you, I appreciate that. Just dont know where I'm going wrong

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe women are deterred from messaging because they don't think they are "hot, sexy or busty" enough for you ?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Your profile seems well balanced with a good selection of pics, I especially found it refreshing to see you smiling on a couple.I don't now why a lot of men think they need to look mean and 'hard'!

It's sometimes a question of just waiting,I am sure you will get some favourable responses and I wish you well..

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Thank you, I appreciate that. Just dont know where I'm going wrong"
you are probably not doing anything wrong , try clubs or parties might be easier

Walsall

Thank u all for your input..iv done a little tweet here and there. Iv tried to show bit of character with the smiles. As im generally a happy person thats always up for a laugh..thanx once again..I do wanna try the clubs scene.. but think im too chicken to go by myself I think once that first time is out the way it won't be too bad

By *r-8-BBCMan  over a year ago

LONDON

"Hi to those that read this post. Just wondered if there's any advice u can give to make my profile stand out.. obviously I tried not to give out to much information and keep it simplish. "

Nothing wrong with your profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your smiling November pic is nice as other poster said

Xxx

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Your profile is is far better than many we see so that's not your problem. Your issue is one of numbers - too many men chasing too few females/couples. If every time you walked into a bar you found 200 men and only 20 females how many times would you attact one of them? It's even harder here because in person you can at least react to the situation you're in and use your charm, humour etc. to make a good impression. Contribute to these forums more and you'll find you make contacts but it takes time.

Walsall

"Your smiling November pic is nice as other poster said

Xxx"

yeah thought id change it to that pic see if it helps. To be fair the tips iv received today has gotten me alot more views..xx

Walsall

"Your profile is is far better than many we see so that's not your problem. Your issue is one of numbers - too many men chasing too few females/couples. If every time you walked into a bar you found 200 men and only 20 females how many times would you attact one of them? It's even harder here because in person you can at least react to the situation you're in and use your charm, humour etc. to make a good impression. Contribute to these forums more and you'll find you make contacts but it takes time."
yeah that is so true.. theres also alot of fake profiles or people pretending to be someone they aint..I have all the time in the world I dont mind making contacts. So you think going down the friend route is more beneficial

» Add a new message to this topic