FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I get the wink.

I get the wink.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames2602 OP   Man  over a year ago

whittle

As of my profile, I ask couples to wink or wink back if they are interested. I hardly ever send message 1st. Now I'm asking why do some couples (I've spoken to 3 who have all contacted me 1st) kind of get your hopes up and say there up for some kind of meet,then once I reply with ok let's arrange it. It's poof no more messages. This is not the 1st time. Ok yes it must be me or is it.

Advice please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

People are allowed to change their minds.

Even I get this... All chat and then get ghosted!

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

There are fakes out there

whittle

I get this, yes, but when there the ones who 1st contact me,1st one to say let's meet,then gone when try to arrange

By *osineCouple  over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

People get busy and aren't always on here.

I am terrible at that. I'll be in the middle of a convo on here and then get busy and put my phone down.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

If it's couples, I'd suggest that one half made the first approach, then got carried away without checking what their partner thought .....

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

..... or the partner never existed. They got a fee pics and some dirty talk to wank over, and that was enough.

whittle

I thought this too. Even though 2 couples did say they were both there, but no evidence

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They got off... No need for you anymore

whittle

"People get busy and aren't always on here.

I am terrible at that. I'll be in the middle of a convo on here and then get busy and put my phone down.

"

Yea that's all and well, do you reply at a later date.

My last messages not been read and all couples have been on line a few times since.

Great profile by the way

By *osineCouple  over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

"People get busy and aren't always on here.

Yea that's all and well, do you reply at a later date.

My last messages not been read and all couples have been on line a few times since.

Great profile by the way"

Sometimes I do, but i may not be on here again for weeks after.

I refuse to be on here horny lol

"People are allowed to change their minds.

Even I get this... All chat and then get ghosted! "

WHO YA GONNA CALL ?

Sorry just had to what with Halloween this weekend.

This thing happens to us all the time. And by verified couples too. I think as a previous poster suggested, one half of the couple probably did the fluffing and then either never found the right moment or the other half looked at your profile and did a little sick into their mouth.

At least I assume that’s what’s happened with us over the months. The funniest part is when you later bump into those couples at parties or end up meeting mutual contacts. Yep, it’s a very small fab world if you’re actually active.

Your not alone, I have had a couple like that

By *ewCoupleHXCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"This thing happens to us all the time. And by verified couples too. I think as a previous poster suggested, one half of the couple probably did the fluffing and then either never found the right moment or the other half looked at your profile and did a little sick into their mouth.

At least I assume that’s what’s happened with us over the months. The funniest part is when you later bump into those couples at parties or end up meeting mutual contacts. Yep, it’s a very small fab world if you’re actually active. "

It is a very small world indeed, we are finding out.

People are allowed to change minds and it is not like they arranged a meet and then vanished, they just said we may want to meet. Number of reasons for them to change minds, it happens to everyone and best to just move on.

Completely get this. Someone PM'd me the other day with loads of compliments about my pics. I logged in, read the message, tried to message back only to find that they blocked me lol. Never even got a chance to reply, why even bother sending a message in the 1st place

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"..... or the partner never existed. They got a fee pics and some dirty talk to wank over, and that was enough."

Exactly this!!!

There's a lot of fake couples profiles around and they're not being run by single females.

By *rsK...MrJCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket, Suffolk

Couples are commonly messaging more than one guy at a time so it can often come down to who messages first, in your case the couple may have got the “greenlight” for a meet with another guy they were messaging just before you managed to reply.

We ourselves have been in situations where we’ve ended up promising too much to too many people as some take a long time to reply so we assume they have lost interest only to message back just as we’re arranging something else. Now granted we always let the guy know via a message but there are plenty who just don't care enough. xx

» Add a new message to this topic