FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to get the best out of here

How to get the best out of here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So ive been on for a week or so and yes not planning on anything immediate but any good tips for being on here?

Guess my profile/pics need some work?

Thanks guys and gals

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Well all I got to say is good luck mate iv been on here 7years and not had a meet the only problem is there's more men than women and a lot of women like the pretty boys or them with a 7 Inc plus cock so it's a up hill battle for single blokes on here just my opinion tho

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"So ive been on for a week or so and yes not planning on anything immediate but any good tips for being on here? "

Best tip is to have low expectations. Then to not be a dick - don't lie, make sure you turn up for meets, don't be abusive.

Other than that, work on you opening messages. No matter how good your profile is, the vast majority of single women and couples don't need or want to send the first message, so you need to get the with yours. Read profiles, only message people who are looking for a "you", show you've read their profile and offer something that they can build a conversation on.

Most will still get deleted, some will get a "no thanks" but you'll message one person at just the right time and you'll be away.

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

"Well all I got to say is good luck mate iv been on here 7years and not had a meet the only problem is there's more men than women and a lot of women like the pretty boys or them with a 7 Inc plus cock so it's a up hill battle for single blokes on here just my opinion tho "

Yet your profile shows that you've had 1 meet?

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

be a swinger is the best way, and as a single male you wont get much interest, best way is to join a site that does hook ups, this isnt it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/10/21 06:13:32]

If you ain’t got the ‘right stuff’ you’ll get nowhere.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Best thing to do is attend fab social events that are open to single guys, use the forums more, try the chat rooms, get known for the right reasons.

Some may like 6 packs and mammoth dicks, but some certainly don't. I know men on here who are over 50 and the closest they've been to a six pack is the alcohol aisle in Asda. They do very well on here as they aren't afraid to put in effort and make connections, rather than sit at home whining about how the site hates single men.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Over 7 inches you'll do ok

if you are a male, just work out the ratio of males vs single femals and couple you start to ge the picture

what helps single males imo is

above average cock that is hard

nice appearance, clean and mostly non smokers.

nice and polite in emails and you have something to say and prove you'd read the others profile and not just a fucktartd trying it on with cut and paste messages

experience females and couples will catch you out even before the meet by asking you reasoanble questions and you start to get aggitated becuse you've been lying NB When i say "you" I'm not talking about you here.

single males that cannot accommodate imo the vast majority of the time are cheats

and most couples/single ladies here do not want to meet a cheat - AGAIN not referring to you.

Have a nice, concise profile that is true and tell them why you are here. FYI, its not for love, lol.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"So ive been on for a week or so and yes not planning on anything immediate but any good tips for being on here?

Guess my profile/pics need some work?

Thanks guys and gals"

Go to as many socials and clubs as you can.

Be honest, open and chatty but not a limpet.

Once your face gets known doors tend to open.

Don't put silly shit on forum groups as a ridiculous statement can come back to haunt you.

Most of all have fun.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

I posted this on a similar thread before as

I used to suggest going to a club as a possible solution but not anymore.

The reason is simple, if you don’t understand the club scene, is shy, not confident and most of all incapable of initiating a conversation, going to a club could be an unpleasant and daunting experience. Additionally, you need to find the right club to attend some can be very clique when comes to newbies.

Finally, in case you are lucky enough to have fun in a club, you need to be able to engage in group action or at least a MFM situation where the woman is always the centre of attention. If you can’t do that a club may not be the right choice.

Patience is key on this site as there are 1000s of men per couples/single females. Good luck OP.

» Add a new message to this topic