FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sould i feel guilty about meets with out my wife ?

Sould i feel guilty about meets with out my wife ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aste of tenerife OP   Man  over a year ago

tenerife

I think i have the best wife in the world.

We have been married for 12 years and have 2 great children and a very nice life in the sun.

We get on like best friends and twice a month have great sex, The problem is that its not realy enough for me. i am horny 24/7 twice a day would be nice but hay i am not greedy.

We do swing together every now and then, and she loves it when it happens but she is not intrested that much.

one night after a few drinks my wife sugested i play on my own as she hates seeing me frustrated.

I have now had a couple of meets with couples and had great fun, Should i feel guilty even though i have my wifes blessing. ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *almh5Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I dont think you need us to tell us whether you should feel guilty or not, the tone of your message and the fact you brought it up makes me think you already feel guilty!

I cant advise you what to do though, thats a matter for your own conscience!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I dont think you need us to tell us whether you should feel guilty or not, the tone of your message and the fact you brought it up makes me think you already feel guilty!

I cant advise you what to do though, thats a matter for your own conscience!"

Agreed, if you were 100% comfortable with it you wouldn't have posted. Although I also can't really advise as such

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Have you talked about it without a few drinks being inside the wife??

"I dont think you need us to tell us whether you should feel guilty or not, the tone of your message and the fact you brought it up makes me think you already feel guilty!

It's an arrangement that works well for many couples but the very fact that you are asking the question suggests that you aren;t one of those.

Are you asking because you don't feel guilty ?

I've been meeting alone as the fella is away. Had guilty feelings but that's down to having a very possessive ex husband who wouldn't even let me speak to another guy. My current has no probs whatsoever tho as long as he gets all the juicy details and photos after

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

"Are you asking because you don't feel guilty ? "

If you have our wife's blessing, then what's the problem? Do you feel guilty because you're out having fun and she's not? I'm married and play with my hubbie's blessing and don't feel guilty at all. It's what he thinks what counts, not what anyone else thinks. Maybe the differenve though is that we have sex very regularly, unlike you by the sound of it. Can I ask, why do you only have sex twice a month with your wife?

I cant advise you what to do though, thats a matter for your own conscience!

Have you talked about it without a few drinks being inside the wife??"

Agree with all the above. Think you need to sit down sober and talk this through... And does she know about your meets...? If not, no matter what way you look at it, that's not swinging - it's cheating.

Sounds like bull to me.

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I can see where you're coming from. I've had a couple of meets without my other half, and although this is what really does it for him I still come home with a twang of guilt. But once I tell him all the details and see how much it gets him going that all disappears. I think some of it may be because we're still quite new to swinging?

You really need to talk to her more though x

Dude the only advice i can give you is make sure when you make love to your wife it's all about her

Manchester

"Dude the only advice i can give you is make sure when you make love to your wife it's all about her "

It works for us!

My wife & I have a good regular sex life. We have tried playing as a couple but she decided its not for her at this time.

Then one day she suggested I play on my own. All she asks is that I tell her where I'm going.

I love my wife & don't feel guilty when I have played, however I do wish she were with me at the time.

well her blessing might be one thing but how does she act when you actually do it??

i think if she didnt mind then she would probally want to know what you got up to etc, i think if she just did it for you and it dont sit well with her, i reckon she would take the stance of be discreet/dont tell me about it

"Dude the only advice i can give you is make sure when you make love to your wife it's all about her "

The best thing is probably to talk to her about it. You may find she likes to hear what you got up to.

My partner and I have played together and separately, as long as we both tell each other the gory details it's actually quite fun rather than jealousy inspiring, (well apart from being jealous that I wasn't free to go too)

tenerife

She hs always had a low sex drive, simple as that. I have said if she wants at any time she can have fun, but she is not intrested.

tenerife

thanks for the advise guys and girls.

Had a realy good chat last night. and have been reasured. She is happy for me to have fun, as long as its just about the sex. No more guilt.

She even said she is up for a bit of female company herself.

"I think i have the best wife in the world.

We have been married for 12 years and have 2 great children and a very nice life in the sun.

We get on like best friends and twice a month have great sex, The problem is that its not realy enough for me. i am horny 24/7 twice a day would be nice but hay i am not greedy.

We do swing together every now and then, and she loves it when it happens but she is not intrested that much.

one night after a few drinks my wife sugested i play on my own as she hates seeing me frustrated.

I have now had a couple of meets with couples and had great fun, Should i feel guilty even though i have my wifes blessing. ?"

I've not read the thread to the end but no doubt some 'genuine swingers' will have called you the devil and told you to kill yourself by now

Manchester

"thanks for the advise guys and girls.

Had a realy good chat last night. and have been reasured. She is happy for me to have fun, as long as its just about the sex. No more guilt.

She even said she is up for a bit of female company herself. "

» Add a new message to this topic