FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting tv/ts

Meeting tv/ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well i have got a meet planned with her next week.

Am straight but curious (if that dont sound daft)?

Looking forward to it and nervous at same time?

Would other straight people meet tv's?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely, but only receiving oral and giving anal,

Not the other way round

"Absolutely, but only receiving oral and giving anal,

Not the other way round"

That is a joke... right...

To the op, if you want to fuck a TV then you ain't straight, Bi Curious is more like it.

op, don't get hung up on other peoples opinions of what they think about what youre doing - youre open minded enough to try something different - go for it, if u enjoy, do it again - does it need a label?

"op, don't get hung up on other peoples opinions of what they think about what youre doing - youre open minded enough to try something different - go for it, if u enjoy, do it again - does it need a label?"

+1

Enjoy ur self

Not saying he needs a lable.... it's one he gets simply by having sex with a man in a dress... like it or not theres no escaping it, he'd just have to ignore it if he didnt like it.

"op, don't get hung up on other peoples opinions of what they think about what youre doing - youre open minded enough to try something different - go for it, if u enjoy, do it again - does it need a label?"

we agree with MissF lets face it if you dont try you will never know and if you like it do it again if not atleast you know

"op, don't get hung up on other peoples opinions of what they think about what youre doing - youre open minded enough to try something different - go for it, if u enjoy, do it again - does it need a label?

+1

Enjoy ur self"

+2

"op, don't get hung up on other peoples opinions of what they think about what youre doing - youre open minded enough to try something different - go for it, if u enjoy, do it again - does it need a label?

+1

Enjoy ur self

+2"

+3

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Op if you try and decide never again then you're straight.

If you think nice enough but not fussed then you're straight.

If you think good fun but only when I really fancy it then you are the beginning of the bi spectrum.

And if you can't get enough then change your sexuality to reflect that

Relax, have fun and don't get hung up on other people's opinions when you haven't had a chance to examine your own yet.

we would love to meet a TS but don't think that is going to happen as they don't appear to exist at least not around these parts!

Why are guys so worried about being labelled Bi or gay? Us girls arent!

Bi fun is great and we have found to be very addictive also ! , tvs cds certainly enhance the pleasure more , nothing better than the feeling of all being in lingerie , feeling the smoothness on each other , enjoy it !!!! Sara & cris

"Absolutely, but only receiving oral and giving anal,

Not the other way round"

i can understand the not taking anal. to be honest most TVs dont want to give anal anyway but not giving oral?

See this is why i love TVs they really do understand how men treat women when it comes to sex, blow job and a fuck thats all they after lol

P.S a TV is still a man if you fuck one your not straight

"Well i have got a meet planned with her next week.

Would other straight people meet tv's?"

I say go for it

Theres nothing wrong with being curious and wanting to try new things and if a TV will just make you feel more comfy than meeting a man theres no harm in that

just one question......can i watch

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

Go for it huni a least u will have a smile on ur face and too the peep who said a tv is just a guy in a dress u need an education huni x

"we would love to meet a TS but don't think that is going to happen as they don't appear to exist at least not around these parts!"

I've always been curious about the desire to meet TS women. The ones I know certainly prefer just to be treated as normal women rather than an object sexual fantasy. Any one care to enlighten me?

Oh and TV = guy in a dress, he may want to look as girly as can be but he has no desire to actually be one.

To the OP, have fun hun

Ive met loads of TVs and to be honest there seems to be different levels

I have met some that just dress for sex and its just a kink for them

Ive met others who take it more serious and go out their way to look as femanine as possible

And ive met some who to them its a 24/7 life style and not just something they do while noones watching or to walk round TV nights at clubs

Some are just men in dresses while others are more female minded, You take each person for who they are

"P.S a TV is still a man if you fuck one your not straight "

Im so glad to see someone agrees with me!

I have just had this conversation with a guy who messaged me. I replied that Im not interested in bi guys to which he said he wasnt. Well the three verifications from tv's on his profile begged to differ and he still argued with me that he was straight

By *landleeCouple  over a year ago

near hull

Dont be nervous just enjoy it i have many tv and ts friends which we have had great sex with

"Ive met loads of TVs and to be honest there seems to be different levels

Ive met others who take it more serious and go out their way to look as femanine as possible

And ive met some who to them its a 24/7 life style and not just something they do while noones watching or to walk round TV nights at clubs

Some are just men in dresses while others are more female minded, You take each person for who they are "

I think you'll find there's a distinction in terms part way along that spectrum. Living 24/7 is most likely TS.

TV, transvestism is by definition all about the clothes and trappings of feminity rather than actually being or becoming a woman.

It's might sound like a thin distinction but it would be insulting to many a TS to be described as TV.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Some are just men in dresses while others are more female minded, You take each person for who they are "

Bloody well put naughty, xxx

Some are just men in dresses while others are more female minded, You take each person for who they are

I think you'll find there's a distinction in terms part way along that spectrum. Living 24/7 is most likely TS.

TV, transvestism is by definition all about the clothes and trappings of feminity rather than actually being or becoming a woman.

It's might sound like a thin distinction but it would be insulting to many a TS to be described as TV."

i wasnt describing a TS as a TV, i know lots of TVs that dress 24/7

I work with lots of TVs who dress 24/7 (dont ask lol)

By *ekyllandHydeCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

If you want to have anal sex do it with a woman if you want to do it to a TV I'm sorry you are bi/gay!

Aberdeen

If you want to have anal sex do it with a woman if you want to do it to a TV I'm sorry you are bi/gay!

Cheadle

nonesense hun, for some guys, any hole's a goal regardless of the gender or sometimes even species if you come from arkansas??? it doesn't mean they are attracted to tvs or men, your sexuality can't be boxed or compartmentalised, it is as fluid and changeable as our glorious weather, good luck to you all, mwah, xxx

I just wanted to say my comment was a very general one and only my viewpoint and opinion.

I have only had experience with females, however Transgenders and women "trapped" in male bodies I find very interesting indeed, I'm straight and far from in senile before some keyboard warrior tries that one on lol

After an experience with a TV/TS you will certainly know for sure right?

Not going to comment too much on this as it's a subject that grips my shit.

Needless to say that I don't meet 'straight' men anymore as every meeting has been a disappointment.

"we would love to meet a TS but don't think that is going to happen as they don't appear to exist at least not around these parts!"

don't kid yourself duck,i seem to get a bit of interest from TS's who want me and i don't know why and i'm in Cheshire too,i must say all of them have been very polite and i like being called hun haha

@op

everyone should try something new once in a while. Best foot forward, good luck and go have yourself some fun!

Wolf

Would other straight people meet tv's?"

As long as you both have a mutual understanding and limits are respected then have fun! Youll never know unless you give it a whirl so to speak....

I do hate labels of str8, bi, bi curious, etc! We are all people an what ever turns you on then as long as no one gets hurt and all is consentual then it is all good...

Aberdeen

"nonesense hun, for some guys, any hole's a goal regardless of the gender or sometimes even species if you come from arkansas??? it doesn't mean they are attracted to tvs or men, your sexuality can't be boxed or compartmentalised, it is as fluid and changeable as our glorious weather, good luck to you all, mwah, xxx "

Sorry ain't buying that, you would have to be aroused first and that would mean some sort of attraction and I'm sorry but if your straight a man sticking his ass in the air will do zero for a straight man, if he is bi or gay then maybe. Straight men no matter how horny they are will not cross that line.

Good luck in your future endeavours

"nonesense hun, for some guys, any hole's a goal regardless of the gender or sometimes even species if you come from arkansas??? it doesn't mean they are attracted to tvs or men, your sexuality can't be boxed or compartmentalised, it is as fluid and changeable as our glorious weather, good luck to you all, mwah, xxx

Sorry ain't buying that, you would have to be aroused first and that would mean some sort of attraction and I'm sorry but if your straight a man sticking his ass in the air will do zero for a straight man, if he is bi or gay then maybe. Straight men no matter how horny they are will not cross that line.

Good luck in your future endeavours"

This.

Had this discussion a number of times. As a straight guy it's just not something I'd even consider.

Cheadle

Well isn't it a good job we are all different then, xxx

Should go for it mate, made up I did had a few very horny meets with tgirls but would love a m/f/tgirl threesome.

"Not going to comment too much on this as it's a subject that grips my shit.

Needless to say that I don't meet 'straight' men anymore as every meeting has been a disappointment. "

You have a BRILLIANT way with words!! 'grips my shit' Love it!! x

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"P.S a TV is still a man if you fuck one your not straight "

"Well isn't it a good job we are all different then, xxx "

Amen to that

Go for it. I find tv/tg very interesting and is wanting to meet one

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

You are who you and enjoy what you want! Always good to try new things, its human nature!

Embrace the experience!

I am not saying everyone needs to adopt the same attitude but I believe you shouldn't knock something til you've tried it, at least once ok maybe twice to make sure!

"Go for it huni a least u will have a smile on ur face and too the peep who said a tv is just a guy in a dress u need an education huni x"

I won't go into the physiological side of a TV's mindset because that isn't the issue here.

What is the issue here though is the fact remains that if a straight man finds having any form of sexual activity sexually exciting with another MAN be it they are dressed as a woman or not,then he cannot be a straight man no matter how you dress it up, he's still engaging in a sex act with the same sex as he is and that makes you by definition of the world over... at least bi curious \ bi sexual.

So it isn't me that needs an education... hunni

Cheadle

"Go for it huni a least u will have a smile on ur face and too the peep who said a tv is just a guy in a dress u need an education huni x

I won't go into the physiological side of a TV's mindset because that isn't the issue here.

What is the issue here though is the fact remains that if a straight man finds having any form of sexual activity sexually exciting with another MAN be it they are dressed as a woman or not,then he cannot be a straight man no matter how you dress it up, he's still engaging in a sex act with the same sex as he is and that makes you by definition of the world over... at least bi curious \ bi sexual.

So it isn't me that needs an education... hunni "

But by definition when you are having a wank, it's a man pulling your plonker, unless you are then going to tell me you have a vivid imagination and you can pretend it's a woman!!!! tada!!! and therefore i can confidently say that straight men ARE capable of putting their cocks into glory holes and still get hard even though it could be a man behind it.............

We'd certainly not rule it out and to be honest couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it.

If we enjoy it we do it, if not we put it down to experience and won't do it again

"Go for it huni a least u will have a smile on ur face and too the peep who said a tv is just a guy in a dress u need an education huni x

But by definition when you are having a wank, it's a man pulling your plonker, unless you are then going to tell me you have a vivid imagination and you can pretend it's a woman!!!! tada!!! and therefore i can confidently say that straight men ARE capable of putting their cocks into glory holes and still get hard even though it could be a man behind it............. "

Lol, so, if a guy has a wank he is bi?? I've heard some shit in my time, but this takes the biscuit!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"But by definition when you are having a wank, it's a man pulling your plonker, unless you are then going to tell me you have a vivid imagination and you can pretend it's a woman!!!! tada!!! and therefore i can confidently say that straight men ARE capable of putting their cocks into glory holes and still get hard even though it could be a man behind it............. "

Sorry, I've read some utter rubbish on these forums over the years - this NEARLY takes top prize!!!

"But by definition when you are having a wank, it's a man pulling your plonker, unless you are then going to tell me you have a vivid imagination and you can pretend it's a woman!!!! tada!!! and therefore i can confidently say that straight men ARE capable of putting their cocks into glory holes and still get hard even though it could be a man behind it.............

Sorry, I've read some utter rubbish on these forums over the years - this NEARLY takes top prize!!! "

What was the top prize? If you eat lamb chops you must enjoy sucking off sheep?

"we would love to meet a TS but don't think that is going to happen as they don't appear to exist at least not around these parts!

don't kid yourself duck,i seem to get a bit of interest from TS's who want me and i don't know why and i'm in Cheshire too,i must say all of them have been very polite and i like being called hun haha "

well you must be of more interest to TSs than we are!

So this is the thread you were talking about Ruby?

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

personally I (H) like the term hetro-flexible

Your main form of turn on is with opposite sex but you're flexible enough to change dependent on the people and situation

Life's to short to get hung up on semantics around sexuality

London

[Removed by poster at 28/09/12 11:44:19]

London

"But by definition when you are having a wank, it's a man pulling your plonker, unless you are then going to tell me you have a vivid imagination and you can pretend it's a woman!!!! tada!!! and therefore i can confidently say that straight men ARE capable of putting their cocks into glory holes and still get hard even though it could be a man behind it.............

Sorry, I've read some utter rubbish on these forums over the years - this NEARLY takes top prize!!!

What was the top prize? If you eat lamb chops you must enjoy sucking off sheep? "

That accolade goes to the couple who didn't meet black people, went through verifications and blocked anyone that had played with a black person, went through the verifications and friends list of everyone that had contacted them to make sure they hadn't played with a black person and blocked them also.

Anyone on the forums that were black were blocked too. For their sheer paronia and dedication they win.

Don't think they ever played - they didn't have the time, too busy seeking out and blocking people NOT to play with!

London

"personally I (H) like the term hetro-flexible

Your main form of turn on is with opposite sex but you're flexible enough to change dependent on the people and situation

Life's to short to get hung up on semantics around sexuality "

Life is too short to be delusional!

Do whatever you please - no one needs to justify their sexual preferences, but please - a man with a cock in a dress is still a man, and if a man shags him, guess what - he's bi!

But by definition when you are having a wank, it's a man pulling your plonker, unless you are then going to tell me you have a vivid imagination and you can pretend it's a woman!!!! tada!!! and therefore i can confidently say that straight men ARE capable of putting their cocks into glory holes and still get hard even though it could be a man behind it............. "

I think you'll find you are on your own or a very tiny minority on that one.

[Removed by poster at 28/09/12 18:06:25]

"we would love to meet a TS but don't think that is going to happen as they don't appear to exist at least not around these parts!

don't kid yourself duck,i seem to get a bit of interest from TS's who want me and i don't know why and i'm in Cheshire too,i must say all of them have been very polite and i like being called hun haha

well you must be of more interest to TSs than we are!"

i don't know and havn't the foggiest but these ladys are out there in Cheshire,maybe you could try a club that does a TS night and have a watch and see if you get asked to join in

Cheadle

"

But by definition when you are having a wank, it's a man pulling your plonker, unless you are then going to tell me you have a vivid imagination and you can pretend it's a woman!!!! tada!!! and therefore i can confidently say that straight men ARE capable of putting their cocks into glory holes and still get hard even though it could be a man behind it.............

I think you'll find you are on your own or a very tiny minority on that one."

So you speak for the majority then?, well done you!!!!

Well said MissF

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Sex is sex and if you enjoy it and it harms no one, then it's no one else's place to judge you.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Sex is sex and if you enjoy it and it harms no one, then it's no one else's place to judge you."

Absolutely! Go for it and enjoy.

XX

By * 4 fun bCouple  over a year ago

b,ham

tv.ts is a guy not a she,,not str8 at all ur kidding urself

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

oooohhhh is that not selfish????

"tv.ts is a guy not a she,,not str8 at all ur kidding urself"

Typical of the fundemental lack of understanding prevalent in this country.

Go on tell me she's a he..

http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/4/u/4uon1lrhkwc5nol5.jpg

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would other straight people meet tv's?

I say go for it

Theres nothing wrong with being curious and wanting to try new things and if a TV will just make you feel more comfy than meeting a man theres no harm in that

just one question......can i watch "

Well yeah am gonna go for it. and yeah you can come watch if i ask her?

» Add a new message to this topic