FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What would you do

What would you do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK my Mrs has been enjoying some raunchy reading material of late [great for the sex life ]and recently we've chatted about involving toys to which she's kept saying no to but now I've just found a little bullet hidden in her underwear drawer and has obviously been enjoying herself without me,what would you do keep quiet or bring it up whilst having steamy sex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OK my Mrs has been enjoying some raunchy reading material of late [great for the sex life ]and recently we've chatted about involving toys to which she's kept saying no to but now I've just found a little bullet hidden in her underwear drawer and has obviously been enjoying herself without me,what would you do keep quiet or bring it up whilst having steamy sex "

keep quiet she's not ready to share that with you yet if she was it wouldnt be hidden

What were you doing snooping around in her drawers? Lol hopefully not wearing them lol

Ive had my suspicions she had a friend as she was always keen on me going to the pup recently lol thought i would have a peek it seemed the obvious place

Lol..ahh must be why ur on here as a single male then. did you get jealous and want some new friends too lol

Perhaps she is embarrassed to tell you and wanted to try it first on her own. Mind you i would have hidden it in a better place than that..so maybe she wanted you to find it! Who knows..we are funny creatures lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Do you wank when she isn't around? Sane thing really isn't it?

Go out and swap it for a bigger one, that's what Pork would do in that situation....

I have my toys n make use of them without my partner present doesn't mean I don't want to share the experience with him, just means sometimes the mood strikes n u can get the job done better than anyone else can, as u no your own mind N wot u like. I'm sure u have more than ye odd occasional wank without her knowing or wanting her there - its the same thing

Keep quiet. If she finds out you've invaded her privacy she'll feel betrayed and then there'll be hell to pay.

Just say "if you tell me you've got a bullet in your knicker drawer darling, I'll confess to being on a swingers site as a single man" Simples!

"Just say "if you tell me you've got a bullet in your knicker drawer darling, I'll confess to being on a swingers site as a single man" Simples!"

hehehehe oh yeah

» Add a new message to this topic