FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veet for men... Please read

Veet for men... Please read

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just found this message sent to me on a social network site

You gotta read this its hilarious'

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...

owch owch. snigger snigger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

had that on my social networking site as well! brilliant

By *danteMan  over a year ago

rhonda

best laff all day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

llf was in tears of laughter reading this

By *ooking to lickCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

PMSL

mummy why is the a wrinkly scoop took out of the ice cream ?

ewe there hairs in it also

try this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

I was crying with laughter after reading this on Facebook so much so that I got o the point that I couldn't breathe let alone speak n tell my partner wot was so funny. I had to let him read it for himself

magic, made my afternoon!!

OMG my stomach hurts and I'm crying with laughter that's hilarious. X

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

One of the funniest things ever - poor guy

If you enjoyed this go read the rest of the reviews on the site it'll keep u entertained for ages!

Its good, doing the rounds on facebook big time

Struggling to type this as laughing so much.

pmsl Oh I so have to steal this!! My sides hurt laughing

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"try this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK"

just went and looked that is just as funny but what did surprise me was there were 16 USED and new for sale

so all the guys who burnt their bollocks off are now selling the half empty tubes on there

"try this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

just went and looked that is just as funny but what did surprise me was there were 16 USED and new for sale

so all the guys who burnt their bollocks off are now selling the half empty tubes on there "

scary thought huh lol

"I have just found this message sent to me on a social network site

You gotta read this its hilarious'

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...

owch owch. snigger snigger "

That's brilliant.

Cried with laughter!!!

Brilliant

Yeh right

By *inge 1985Man  over a year ago

London

I use veet short hair sensitive skin removal cream and it works fine with no burning....

By *inge 1985Man  over a year ago

London

I use veet short hair sensitive skin removal cream and it works fine with no burning....

By *issMidsWoman  over a year ago

North Notts

Brilliant! I'm nicking it!

I haven laughed so much i was reading this to my wife and was crying with laughter and struggled to finish the story bloody hillarious

its quality aint it was crying myself

That was hilarious

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I dont think i have laughed so much in ages.

I was crying with laughter and i could not even read it to my partner.

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I posted that on here the other day as well, but it is very, very funny)

is it for a man to cry............with laughter

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Superb...i actually had to stop reading becuase i couldn't see through the tears

love it....

» Add a new message to this topic