FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples and a single profile?

Couples and a single profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I make a couples profile and still keep a single profile with the same email address or is that classed as mutli profiles and would get me banned?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure, I think so but you are not supposed to verify either of the accounts, in fact if I remember correctly, because you are using the same IP address (I guess) it won't let you. Just make sure you mention on each account about the other, avoids confusion then

No you cant do that

when you create a new profile it will ask for a email address, if its an address thats already registered to another accont it will tell you that email address is already in use and ask you for another

I still have my single male profile and as NN says you need separate emails.

Both profiles make reference to the other so it is all above board. It's quite common for the forums and/or chat.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Seperate email addresses. Although the IP address thing isn't an issue. My gf, I and both of us on our couples account can log in from the same IP address without an issue so you don't need to fiddle around with tor or proxies or anything. Good thing too, what a faff that'd be!

» Add a new message to this topic