FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Toy ideas

Toy ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoupleHX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

So lovely people of fab, the beginners kit we got earlier was very sub standard. Looking for toy bundle ideas for xmas presents.

If it helps, she is bi, he is straight and we are bdsm beginners. We will love a kit which we can take with us when meeting friends.

I know this is a bit of an open question, any advice and knowledge of good deals and offers welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

A wand like a doxy is a very versatile toy. Maybe an underbed restraint kit? Blindfold...hard to say without knowing what you're into.

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm general I'd avoid beginners kits and bundles from the love honeys of fhe world for bdsm they don't tend to be very good quality or stand up to use.

By *iking 777Man  over a year ago

Kirkwall

Look at one called hot octopus can be used by both

Halifax

"A wand like a doxy is a very versatile toy. Maybe an underbed restraint kit? Blindfold...hard to say without knowing what you're into. "

All of the above sound great, was looking for recommendations ideally, internet is full of options and they all look good.

Halifax

"I'm general I'd avoid beginners kits and bundles from the love honeys of fhe world for bdsm they don't tend to be very good quality or stand up to use."

Yes that's the exact reason for this post, you have nailed it.

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I would recommend avoiding any mainstream retailers, have a think about what you want and expect from your kit then have a look on etsy and buy the things you want individually from independent sellers and crafters, you'll find that most of the hand crafted stuff is made with love and care and by people in the lifestyle with a passion for BDSM (more expensive but you'll get better quality).

We got fed up with buying crap retail stuff and since I'm quite resourceful I've now taken to making most of our toys myself much to Luna's delight.

Mr Hayes.

» Add a new message to this topic