FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First experience

First experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, I am writing to ask if anyone can share any information on how to prepare ourselves mentally for our first meet.

Being honest, my biggest fantasy is to watch my Mrs get fucked by a black man who is VWE... We have spoken about it in detail and although she is very nervous, she has agreed to do it... Excited and quite open minded about trying new THINGS. (I am basically her first and only sexual partner)

I guess all I'm asking is how we can prepare ourselves. I am also nervous but very excited for it to happen.

Appreciate all advice. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Sounds like she isn’t that keen. I would tread carefully

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

She has agreed to do it rings alarm bells with me.

It depends if you plan to do this by inviting someone to your home or a hotel , or if you are going to a club.

Ideally meet the person initially and talk through what you want to happen, making it clear that it's the first time.

Take things slowly and make it very clear, that it's OK to stop the proceedings if you or your partner change your mind.

Keep eye contact throughout and once it's over...have a big cuddle and talk through how you both feel.

Tread carefully

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Honest and open communication on both sides is key. Maybe dont go straight in with a huge guy for sex but have a social or go to a club and see how she feels. It may come more naturally.

Mrs has only ever been with me. Whilst I liked the idea of her taking a big cock, she isn't keen of being with any other man as she wants me or women, so instead we bought cock sleeves so I could be with her but she could feel a bigger one and i got my fantasy of seeing her take bigger fulfilled. we both were happy. It's worked out well and hasn't over stepped any emotional boundaries but the key was that we talked.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmmmm. What's HER biggest fantasy?

I would suggest taking it all really slowly and letting HER lead with what to do and with whom.

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'd echo the above. It sounds far more like its your fantasy than hers. She may well have agreed to go ahead with it but neither of you can take that experience back after the fact.

Focus in fantasies you both share equally.

By *olo911Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Sounds all about your fantasy, I’ve been there and it can be disastrous, I sounds like she is doing it to please you. Is it her fantasy as well if not it’s a dangerous road to go down.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Go very careful, talk to her and make sure it’s what she wants and not just doing it to please you

Good luck

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Hmmmmmm. What's HER biggest fantasy?

I would suggest taking it all really slowly and letting HER lead with what to do and with whom."

This.

Thanks everyone for the advice!

Yes, being honest it is my fantasy. Although, we have spoken about it in detail and she is excited to try, just nervous about the size difference.

As I said, I'm the only guy she has ever been with, so she doesn't know what it feels like to be filled up nicely (I'm 4inches)

What could possibly go wrong??

By *ewCoupleHXCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Please don't take it wrong way but there is plenty in between 4" and VWE, why not start with average, your profile says she is bi curious so have you considered starting out with a couple first, see how you both feel. It is quite nice to see that while this is your fantasy, you want to make sure that your wife is not missing out.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Thanks everyone for the advice!

Yes, being honest it is my fantasy. Although, we have spoken about it in detail and she is excited to try, just nervous about the size difference.

As I said, I'm the only guy she has ever been with, so she doesn't know what it feels like to be filled up nicely (I'm 4inches)

What could possibly go wrong?? "

A lot could go wrong

100%! In no way am I forcing or pressuring her.

It's all about her really. There's only so much I can do, with what God gave me.

I can barely make her cum, so I'm interested to see if the size difference would help her in that department.

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"100%! In no way am I forcing or pressuring her.

It's all about her really. There's only so much I can do, with what God gave me.

I can barely make her cum, so I'm interested to see if the size difference would help her in that department. "

IMHO you would be much better off focusing on other ways to make her cum for starters. For many women, penetration, no matter what size, the penis, will not bring them to orgasm. There are so many methods and so many types of female orgasm, it sounds like you get to know each other better in that respect first. It's a wonderful process to explore sexual gratification with each other. Enjoy it.

Thanks! I'll go with that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"she had agreed to do it" implies it is not her idea and has taken some persuassion. That is very dangerous for your relationship.

As for you have done all you can with what 'god gave you'.. More ways than that to achieve your aims, take it from a guy who was paralysed following a motorbike crash. What god gave me is no longer working so ive perfected other ways of getting her where she wants to go. Believe me it is fun, satisfying and can be very imaginative. You never know she may enjoy her orgasm more without the need for a penis ..... I have known a few ladies who have confirmed that

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

If she's nervous not ready so talk so your both comfortable it's about both not one so rather than jumping in head first start only with socially until she doesn't feel nervous it's an ice breaker

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

IMHO you would be much better off focusing on other ways to make her cum for starters. For many women, penetration, no matter what size, the penis, will not bring them to orgasm. There are so many methods and so many types of female orgasm, it sounds like you get to know each other better in that respect first. It's a wonderful process to explore sexual gratification with each other. Enjoy it. "

This very true

By *lasgow kinksterMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

As others have said start slow… maybe meet someone for a social first. Maybe a bi f couple and don’t commit to doing anything on the date maybe some petting kissing etc and then get some space and see where you are both at!! You can always go further but you can’t undo or Unser some things.. trust me on that!

By *lasgow kinksterMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Un see even *

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

If your main focus is all about your small penis size, check out lovehoney and buy a vibrator and a wand.

Then there's no reason to add other people into the equation just yet. That's if this is about helping your wide experience new things.

She is definatley interested in BBC! After tonight, a night of big black dildo fun....she told me she would like to try it.... SO where do I go from here?...

By *ewCoupleHXCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"She is definatley interested in BBC! After tonight, a night of big black dildo fun....she told me she would like to try it.... SO where do I go from here?... "

Why don't you post a meet with what you are looking for and see who applies.

Will do! Thanks for the advice

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Hope it works out well for you both. If you want a prospective meet (I.e bbc) to message you will have to unblock men.

All the best.

» Add a new message to this topic