FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Training a slave

Training a slave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Eh up all

I have met a new friend who would like to be trained up as my slave but, although we have made a start (a few phrases which have a call and response nature) and I am fairly Dom, I have not realy been exposed to a Dom/Sub relationship.......Anyone got any advice or know somewhere we can go to see others 'in action'? Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all about you two. What you both feels work for you.

Talk and talk some more. Then talk some more to iron out the kinks. Well kinda lol

A tool master and I find very useful is my journal. I write in this each day. Sometimes more. Master is only person who can read it. I can put whatever I like but I have to be honest in it. As there is no point me hiding things.

It's a journey and it's individual to you. So you have to find what works for you. If not already look on the fetish sites but don't let people tell you that you have to do things a certain way. The only right way is the way that works for you.

Discuss and set limits and safe words. Find what areas your both interested in and explore together.

Hope that helps a bit

Cali

hi,there are many sites online and clubnights and social meets listed on them ..lots of info out there but may take some time to gather it xx

I agree with masterq it's about you two not anyone else. One persons d/s is another's vanilla. The book is an excellent idea as one of the worries for a new master is he runs before his slave is ready. Although I'm in charge of Tor, it's not really any fun unless she's along for the ride! Have fun and have a safe word that can be used without people feeling they've gone too far

James and Tor

» Add a new message to this topic